Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals vs Broncos predictions
Broncos win 20-7. AJ beats man coverage for a long TD in the first quarter, then the Broncos go to 6 in the box with 5 DB's the rest of the game, and we still can't run the ball LOL.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2017, 12:46 AM)Trademark Wrote: What’s your predictions? Personally hope we win but just don’t see it happening. :/

Broncos: 31
Bengals: 13

You haven't seen the Broncos this year, have you?

Bengals 9
Broncos 6
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2017, 02:54 PM)jason Wrote: You haven't seen the Broncos this year, have you?

Bengals 9
Broncos 6

Yep.. I've seen the Bengals too. We'll make Osweiler look like Tom Brady after our offense keeps our defense on the field for another 40+ minutes.

Who cares the score. Bengals lose.
Reply/Quote
I rarely root for us to lose I sort of am because if we win this week and beat browns next week. That will mean steelers will put the nail in our coffin on MNF. That said we probably win this one. I'm going 23 - 10 Bengals
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2017, 02:54 PM)jason Wrote: You haven't seen the Broncos this year, have you?

Bengals 9
Broncos 6

This point is kinda flawed since we struggled against a woeful Colts team and basically got destroyed by the Titans. Our defense has folded and our offense sucks
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2017, 07:28 AM)Trademark Wrote: This point is kinda flawed since we struggled against a woeful Colts team and basically got destroyed by the Titans. Our defense has folded and our offense sucks

The Colts offense is better than the Broncos right now. Jacoby Brissett is the real deal. If he had a training camp, and legitimate weapons, they'd be doing damage. The Broncos have 3 scrubs under center, can't run the ball, and can't score. I know we're all down on the Bengals, but there's no way they get blown out in Denver. I actually think they win an ugly low scoring game... Gotta **** up the draft, and save everybody's jobs ya know.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Bengals 9
Broncos 6

They are similar to us, about .500 at home (3-2 to Bengals 2-2) and a dreadful road team (0-4 to Bengals 1-4) and . Who knows tho, Bengals very well may just have that blind squirrel finding the nut kind of win. 
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2017, 12:24 PM)Millhouse Wrote: They are similar to us, about .500 at home (3-2 to Bengals 2-2) and a dreadful road team (0-4 to Bengals 1-4) and . Who knows tho, Bengals very well may just have that blind squirrel finding the nut kind of win. 

Yeah. I think it's a totally winnable game for our lovable losers. Have they ever won in Denver though? If they have, it's certainly been awhile.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2017, 12:39 PM)jason Wrote: Yeah. I think it's a totally winnable game for our lovable losers. Have they ever won in Denver though? If they have, it's certainly been awhile.

1975 was the last time, I guess you could say it's been awhile.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2017, 08:23 AM)BengalD Wrote: Upset special - bengals 20, broncos 17

I had to go back and check - called it spot on! Ninja
Reply/Quote