Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Head Coach Openings
you think the only reason we held on 1 more year is cause there was to many openings to compete?
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 06:10 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: John Elway is stepping down as GM in Denver, too. He’ll remain head of football operations, but they’re getting a new GM. Must be nice.

For Bronco fans, this is a thank god moment.  He's a folk hero here in Denver, but he's not been a good GM at all and all of the donkey fans I know here wanted him to step down for some time.  

Maybe it's contagious and Tobin will decide to step down so he has more time to go and sit at the poker table with Elway  Hilarious
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 06:12 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: For Bronco fans, this is a thank god moment.  He's a folk hero here in Denver, but he's not been a good GM at all and all of the donkey fans I know here wanted him to step down for some time.  

Maybe it's contagious and Tobin will decide to step down so he has more time to go and sit at the poker table with Elway  Hilarious

back when he went all in for those few years with peyton i believe most of us said it will put them in the or close to the basement for years after.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 06:11 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: you think the only reason we held on 1 more year is cause there was to many openings to compete?

No. There’s a handful of openings every year.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 06:14 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: back when he went all in for those few years with peyton i believe most of us said it will put them in the or close to the basement for years after.

Bronco fans felt the same way, but were willing to sacrifice for the chance at the ring.  

In Cincinnati, a lot would give their left nut right now just to hit an 8-8 record next year... 
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 06:16 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: Bronco fans felt the same way, but were willing to sacrifice for the chance at the ring.  

In Cincinnati, a lot would give their left nut right now just to hit an 8-8 record next year... 

There was hope a long time in Cincinnati......  Now even with burrow here i dont feel it  no real hope with the current staff...
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 06:11 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: you think the only reason we held on 1 more year is cause there was to many openings to compete?

I dunno, seems like there's a few openings every year, at least for a while now. 

I think mike told zac he had x amount of games. If they're not winning by that point, he's out and we'll have an interim coach. My guess is the first 6-8 games of next season.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 06:22 PM)Benton Wrote: I dunno, seems like there's a few openings every year, at least for a while now. 

I think mike told zac he had x amount of games. If they're not winning by that point, he's out and we'll have an interim coach. My guess is the first 6-8 games of next season.

it doesnt make any sense to give a guy a partial season..... thats already a dead season.

Coach will play desperate early and cause more issues than fix.
Reply/Quote
He’ll get a full season. His contract is probably 3 years, and Mike won’t have to pay him not to work.

Reply/Quote