Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Headband Joe
The reactions in the comments though...LOL

Reply/Quote
(05-15-2023, 03:22 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The reactions in the comments though...LOL

Looking good, Joe. 

The thirst in the comments is warranted haha.
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
He definitely looks bigger in his upper body. He has had a healthy off-season of weights and steaks it looks like.
Reply/Quote
It’s not Halloween, no need to dress up like Mahomes.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Joe Burrow.... "They drew first blood"
Reply/Quote
Headband Joe seems to be doing just fine

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Joe seems to skip leg everyday. Can't say anything because I used to do the same back on my 20s lmao
Reply/Quote
Joey Lawrence of Cobra Kai
Reply/Quote
Dude got buff lol

Love it ha ha Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2023, 05:07 PM)Bengalion Wrote: Joe seems to skip leg everyday. Can't say anything because I used to do the same back on my 20s lmao

Some people just have sprinter legs. It's just genetics. I've seen guys with tiny legs squat over 4 plates.
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2023, 03:22 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The reactions in the comments though...LOL

[Image: Ra2.gif]
Reply/Quote
We all want a headband now...

[Image: am-iright-anchorman.gif]
Reply/Quote
I didn’t know until just now just how Joemosexual I was.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
He's gone into the last two seasons coming off of either major knee surgery or the appendectomy. Dude probably figured it's finally time to have a legit offseason. I like that he's got his foot on the gas this early.
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2023, 09:05 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I didn’t know until just now just how Joemosexual I was.

IKR

I want one 
Reply/Quote
I'm so old that the first analogy that I could think of was Jim McMahon of the Bears when he wore those infamous headbands taunting then commissioner Pete Roselle.

Side Note: The 'fog bowl' is one of the least talked about, yet most influential NFL games of my lifetime. It's on close to the same level as 'freezer bowl', to me at least.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2023, 05:07 PM)Bengalion Wrote: Joe seems to skip leg everyday. Can't say anything because I used to do the same back on my 20s lmao

QB's lift legs a ton because power comes from the ground up but their workouts are not the same as other positions in terms of trying to add bulk there. I forget which QB in this draft basically said he didn't realize QB's were supposed to lift differently until after this season and so he was doing like linebacker routines. 
Reply/Quote
Headband Joe looking good

Now if someone could please tell the Bengals which one is Chase and which one is Higgins that would be great…awesome pic of Tee snagging a high catch against the cincy skyline and it says “WR Ja’Marr Chase catches the ball…”
Reply/Quote
I've mentioned before that one of the things Pat Kirwan states what impresses him is how "put together JB is".
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote