Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heath Miller Retires
(02-25-2016, 04:24 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: The Bengals got beat those games.

This year, the refs gave the Steelers the game.

That's the difference: the other teams that beat the Bengals were good.

funny how steeler fans are so proud they beat our back up QB twice... and barely at that.
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2016, 02:23 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: funny how steeler fans are so proud they beat our back up QB twice... and barely at that.

The "W" is the only thing that matters. Ask any Steelers fan. 

Except when they used to go on about how Flacco and the Ravens could only beat them if Ben was out. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2016, 02:23 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: funny how steeler fans are so proud they beat our back up QB twice... and barely at that.

And they needed luck and a botched call by the refs to do it.
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2016, 01:16 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: If you had any common sense at all, you'd realize that it's not likely there's going to be any stories on Heeeap vs Heeeath. It's a fan cheer for a single player. Not a big story. It's established though that the Heeeap chant existed, correct? 

Well Todd Heap was drafted in 2001 and made a pair of Pro Bowls before Heath Miller was even drafted. So what's more likely? That the Steelers stole the chant, or that the Ravens heard Steelers fans doing the Heeeath chant during 2005 (Miller's rookie season) or later, and decided to adopt it for their 5 year veteran TE?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you're probably not a rocket scientist. Just a Steelers homer.

Following your logic...the Bengals organization is unoriginal and dumb as they ripped off and stole the colors of the Cleveland Browns. 

Doh! 
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2016, 07:31 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Following your logic...the Bengals organization is unoriginal and dumb as they ripped off and stole the colors of the Cleveland Browns. 

Doh! 

Sigh....

This is why I hate steeler fans. Stupid and lazy.

Seriously take 30 seconds and use google, ***** morons.

Brown called his new franchise the Bengals because Cincinnati had a team of that name in the 1930s and he thought it would provide a link to the past

Cantor, George (2008). Paul Brown: The Man Who Invented Modern Football. Chicago: Triumph Books.

Also, he coached a team before the Browns called the Massillon Tigers.

[Image: _4DT4XJs_400x400.png]

Does that color scheme look familiar?

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-26-2016, 04:15 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Sigh....

This is why I hate steeler fans. Stupid and lazy.

Seriously take 30 seconds and use google, ***** morons.

Brown called his new franchise the Bengals because Cincinnati had a team of that name in the 1930s and he thought it would provide a link to the past

Cantor, George (2008). Paul Brown: The Man Who Invented Modern Football. Chicago: Triumph Books.

Also, he coached a team before the Browns called the Massillon Tigers.

[Image: _4DT4XJs_400x400.png]

Does that color scheme look familiar?
I won't lump all Bengal fans together in with the stupid ones, there are plenty of thoughtful and intelligent ones, but there does seem to be a high rate of stupidity amongst Bengal Nation. 

Maybe you should heed your own advice and do some research and understand the gist of the thread before you post something so stupid, and quite frankly in support of my opinion over your fellow Bengal brethren. 

Read back skippy, and understand that this thread deteriorated into what it is by Shake N Blake's stupid assed assertion that Steelers fans are unoriginal and dumb because they stole the Heath cheer from the Ravens Heap cheer. When pressed for documented proof that this is really something, the best that he can do say that Todd Heap came into the league before Heath Miller, therefore it is true. 

In response, I am simply slinging shit against the wall and using his logic that A came before B, therefore B is unoriginal and a copy of A as a way to make my shit stick. 

So to you I say R-E-A-D and T-H-I-N-K before you post. Thanks for helping my argument.  Tongue

It's been a bad past couple of days for you. First the Burfict thread in 'smack talk' blew up in your face, and now this. Maybe you need to take the weekend off? 

Oh....and the Bengals are doubly unoriginal and dumb because they stole their colors from the Massilon Tigers and their name from an old American Football League team. 
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2016, 04:24 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: The Bengals got beat those games.

This year, the refs gave the Steelers the game.

That's the difference: the other teams that beat the Bengals were good.

the bengals will continue the trend next year (if they make the playoffs) of being a wild card bye
People suck
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2016, 10:36 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: It's been a bad past couple of days for you. First the Burfict thread in 'smack talk' blew up in your face, and now this. Maybe you need to take the weekend off? 

Sorry to hear that you judge good and bad days of your life by the outcome of an internet message board.

Not going to reread an entire thread about some dude retiring...didn't care about him as a player, nor do I care if he retires. "If he dies...he dies."

I don't care what your reply was supposed to be implying about who said what to whom about what. You still got the facts wrong jack.

You can spin it anyway you want about...I was pointing out this...or I was saying that.... Had you said they were unoriginal for stealing the name again and the High School colors, then I would have said nothing, but when you aren't smart enough to look it up first and realize the Browns are Orange and Brown, the Bengals are Orange and Black, well kid the only point you really prove is that you aren't smart and are new to football.

Reply/Quote
(02-28-2016, 05:21 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I don't care what your reply was supposed to be implying about who said what to whom about what. You still got the facts wrong jack.

You can spin it anyway you want about...I was pointing out this...or I was saying that.... Had you said they were unoriginal for stealing the name again and the High School colors, then I would have said nothing, but when you aren't smart enough to look it up first and realize the Browns are Orange and Brown, the Bengals are Orange and Black, well kid the only point you really prove is that you aren't smart and are new to football.

You're not very bright, are you? 

You've completely missed the point and I really don't know how to make it any more clearer for you. Are you a father? Maybe if your child is of school age he or she could read this thread and explain it to you. Maybe another Bengal fan (or Steeler or Raven fan) could help you out here. 
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2016, 07:57 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: You're not very bright, are you? 

You've completely missed the point and I really don't know how to make it any more clearer for you. Are you a father? Maybe if your child is of school age he or she could read this thread and explain it to you. Maybe another Bengal fan (or Steeler or Raven fan) could help you out here. 

Nope, the only person missing the point is you.

Try to follow, I'll use small sentences.

Post talks about Heap being drafted before Miller and talks about the chants. ( I could give a shit about which came first.) But he compares two things that are true, Ravens love of Heap and the steelers chanting Heath.

****** that is you posts and goes out and totally wiffs...Not even in the ballpark wiffs...by comparing the chant topic to the Bengals stealing shit from the Browns....which news flash kid, they did NOT AT ALL...so your post just makes you look like a fool.

I call you out to point out, her look...compare them to the original team in Cincinnati, or say they stole it from a High School, but get your facts straight.

You go full ****** defending your stance when it's in black and white that you were wrong...hell you were even dumb enough to admit yet still argue it.

"Oh....and the Bengals are doubly unoriginal and dumb because they stole their colors from the Massilon Tigers and their name from an old American Football League team."

That is your dumb ass admitting you were wrong after a stupid rant about someone else being dumb. How do you survive life??? Seriously does someone have to feed and dress you? 

Had you said in your reply to Blake the above bolded statement, I'd have never posted in this thread. This isn't a smack forum genius, this is a discussion former, the place for wildly stupid posts with no backing is smack talk. 

Learn the forum, learn the basics, and get your head out of your ass or just leave the board. Stupid people like you are what killed the original board. People like Bat, Phil, SteelyJ all the people who were good posters got sick and tired of debating with people who were clueless and useless. 

You were wrong, you got called out on it, all you had to do was accept it and change your statement to..."They stole from and AFL team and a High School" but instead you dug in your heels like a moron.

Get a clue...please, your stupid might rub off.

Reply/Quote
(02-29-2016, 03:02 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Nope, the only person missing the point is you.

Post talks about Heap being drafted before Miller and talks about the chants. ( I could give a shit about which came first.) But he compares two things that are true, Ravens love of Heap and the steelers chanting Heath.

****** that is you posts and goes out and totally wiffs...Not even in the ballpark wiffs...by comparing the chant topic to the Bengals stealing shit from the Browns....which news flash kid, they did NOT AT ALL...so your post just makes you look like a fool.

I call you out to point out, her look...compare them to the original team in Cincinnati, or say they stole it from a High School, but get your facts straight.

You go full ****** defending your stance when it's in black and white that you were wrong...hell you were even dumb enough to admit yet still argue it.

"Oh....and the Bengals are doubly unoriginal and dumb because they stole their colors from the Massilon Tigers and their name from an old American Football League team."

That is your dumb ass admitting you were wrong after a stupid rant about someone else being dumb. How do you survive life??? Seriously does someone have to feed and dress you? 

Had you said in your reply to Blake the above bolded statement, I'd have never posted in this thread. This isn't a smack forum genius, this is a discussion former, the place for wildly stupid posts with no backing is smack talk. 

Learn the forum, learn the basics, and get your head out of your ass or just leave the board. Stupid people like you are what killed the original board. People like Bat, Phil, SteelyJ all the people who were good posters got sick and tired of debating with people who were clueless and useless. 

You were wrong, you got called out on it, all you had to do was accept it and change your statement to..."They stole from and AFL team and a High School" but instead you dug in your heels like a moron.

My God, you're really going to double down on your stupidity? 

My first reply to you was pretty clear to anyone beyond middle school. But I guess my mistake was assuming that you have and education level beyond the 8th grade.  

Alright, I will try to explain it one more time using simpler terms but I cannot do any better than this. If you still cannot understand it, then the next step is to have a preschooler try to explain it to you using finger paints. Unfortunately I cannot think of any preschoolers that I personally know, so you're going to have to get it this time.

I really thought that when I replied earlier that I was "slinging shit against the wall....and using his logic to make that shit stick" I was perfectly clear, but I guess not. 

You see, it is irrelevant if the statement that "the Bengals stole the Browns colors" is factually correct because that isn't the point. The point is to show how stupid it is use the argument that just because something came first, anything similar that follows is unoriginal and stolen. Especially something as ordinary as saying a one syllable word and stressing the vowel....like Heeeath, or Heeeeap, or Moooose. In fact the more outlandish the claim that I can make, the better at driving my point home. Hence the claim that two teams sharing the same primary color (Orange) is an indication of the second team stealing from the first (although there is the Paul Brown connection). 

I honestly could NOT give a shit less (<---compare that to what you wrote. This is the correct way, Einstein) if it is factual that the Bengals took the colors of the Browns, or the Tigers, or the name of an old team. That's not my point, skippy. I was simply trying to show Blake how dumb his logic is. 

So please, when you reply, stop with the War and Peace length posts. A simple one grunt for "yes, I got it" or two grunts for "No" will do. In the meantime I will be searching for a local preschooler who is adept at using finger paints in anticipation of your two grunt reply. 
Reply/Quote
(02-29-2016, 03:02 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Nope, the only person missing the point is you.

Dude, give it up. No use trying to teach a steeler fan. Too white trash and dumb to retain any new information.
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote