Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hendrickson breaks wrist
He's expectrd to miss a few weeks

https://twitter.com/RapSheet?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 07:30 PM)Synric Wrote: These young pass rushers need to step up Joseph Ossai and Cam Sample... maybe an outside chance of some Jeffery Gunter.

Didn't Ossai also get hurt? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 08:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Didn't Ossai also get hurt? 

I think he came back in for the 4th quarter. He could still be hurt though even if he came back.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Sh/t
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 08:05 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: George Mikan broke his right wrist in the NBA Finals on season (1949, I think). They put a cast on it and he played left-handed from there. I believe they were up 3-0 when he broke it and won 4-2. 

Mikan had 29 in the clincher. 22 in game 5 loss. 27 in game 4 loss. Leading the team each game. Playing left handed. 

That's balling out with an injury. 

Wasn't hurt like Mikan but for the fun of it Larry Bird scored 47 pts, 14 rebounds, and 11 assists in a game playing left handed. When asked about it after the game he said he was saving his right hand for the Lakers

But basketball and football are two different sports and I would expect Trey to miss some time to prevent him falling on it and making it worse. But if it were the SB like Mikan's was in NBA Finals ? Believe he would play somehow.

Maybe I'm wrong though, it wouldn't be the first time.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 08:05 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: George Mikan broke his right wrist in the NBA Finals on season (1949, I think). They put a cast on it and he played left-handed from there. I believe they were up 3-0 when he broke it and won 4-2. 

Mikan had 29 in the clincher. 22 in game 5 loss. 27 in game 4 loss. Leading the team each game. Playing left handed. 

So they went 1-2 with Mikan’s wrist injury...

Thank God they were already up 3-0
Reply/Quote
Get well soon trey, we need you for playoffs
Reply/Quote
What a tough S.O.B

But this is REALLY bad news

He and his other half Sam don’t get enough credit for the pressure
they put on QB’s and sprinting after QB’s like crazed maniacs. Lol

I love those 2.
Reply/Quote
Time for Ossai and Sample to step up. We need them.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 07:33 PM)pally Wrote: He likely broke the scaphoid bone which is the wrist bone at the base of the thumb.  It is the most common bone to break and usually occurs when you land on an extended hand.  They could just cast it if the fracture isn't displaced but the odds are they will go in tomorrow and place a screw.  His ability to play will come down to pain tolerance, swelling, and ability to function with the cast

Hate to hear he is injured. But him swatting at opposing QB arm with a cast on just seems unfair and advantage us. 
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 08:05 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: George Mikan broke his right wrist in the NBA Finals on season (1949, I think). They put a cast on it and he played left-handed from there. I believe they were up 3-0 when he broke it and won 4-2. 

If only Hendrickson was was playing against Sun Belt college players. 
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 09:14 PM)TheFan Wrote: If only Hendrickson was was playing against Sun Belt college players. 

Or, say a game you can more easily play in a cast, like, say, football. 
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 07:45 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Deebo Samuel might have just shredded his knee...

This one hurt.  I have a supplier that agreed to take me to SB if it is Bengals/Niners.  
Reply/Quote
Cast or no, it's going to be hard for him to grab a QB and hold on with that hand. I think Lou is going to have to turn Hilton loose on Brady and let him.blitz...
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 09:17 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Or, say a game you can more easily play in a cast, like, say, football. 

I don't disagree. But a story of a giangantor in the NBA from the 1950s is hardly relevant. 
Reply/Quote
Get my man Tak McKinley in here ASAP

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 09:01 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: Hate to hear he is injured. But him swatting at opposing QB arm with a cast on just seems unfair and advantage us. 

Yes…that’s his patented move when he slams that arm down on opposing quarterbacks….now imagine that with a clubbed hand.  Definitely advantage Bengals
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 09:18 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: This one hurt.  I have a supplier that agreed to take me to SB if it is Bengals/Niners.  

Heck times have changed. When I lived in Cincy my supplier worked from a street corner in OTR

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 11:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Heck times have changed. When I lived in Cincy my supplier worked from a street corner in OTR

LOL

Reply/Quote
IR

this too shall pass

Dude has no quit. Front office and coaches have to protect him from himself.

I know it’s go time, super important games. But a fresh healthy Hendrickson is much more important to our team in the playoffs.

Team, guess what? Next man up. We have a decent lead in the wild card race. We need to maintain it while Hendrickson heals up and hope he comes back healthy and ruthless for our first playoff game,
Reply/Quote