Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hendrickson update

Reply/Quote
Now all he has to do is be cleared by a Dr right?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 05:55 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:  

When asked for a comment on his progress Hendrickson said, "I am Batman."
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 06:04 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Now all he has to do is be cleared by a Dr right?

Doubt he would be full practice without being cleared by Doc.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 06:06 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Doubt he would be full practice without being cleared by Doc.

He will have an appt with the independent neurologist tomorrow before leaving for Nashville.  He was cleared to practice now he has to remain symptom-free post full practice to be cleared for the game.  But, he got this far so it should go smoothly.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 06:16 PM)pally Wrote: He will have an appt with the independent neurologist tomorrow before leaving for Memphis.  He was cleared to practice now he has to remain symptom-free post full practice to be cleared for the game.  But, he got this far so it should go smoothly.

Hope he's not a Titans fan.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 06:16 PM)pally Wrote: He will have an appt with the independent neurologist tomorrow before leaving for Memphis.  He was cleared to practice now he has to remain symptom-free post full practice to be cleared for the game.  But, he got this far so it should go smoothly.

Coolashishness  Cool
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 06:18 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Hope he's not a Titans fan.  Ninja

lol i know right

We really need Hendrickson out there!! Who dey
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 06:22 PM)magikod Wrote: lol i know right

We really need Hendrickson out there!! Who dey

If both Hendrickson and Tupou are good to go Saturday...

[Image: yes-oh-yes.gif]
Reply/Quote
Titans update: Janoris Jenkins missed practice because of his ankle.
Reply/Quote

I guess it's fine if he makes a small trip to Memphis, just as long as he's in Nashville by 4:30 PM EST/3:30 CST on Saturday.
Reply/Quote
Trey is sack man... you can't keep sack man away from Nashville
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 06:41 PM)JumboTron Wrote: I guess it's fine if he makes a small trip to Memphis, just as long as he's in Nashville by 4:30 PM EST/3:30 CST on Saturday.

That was my next comment too. It isn't 1997 again is it?
Reply/Quote
Having Trey back (fingers crossed) will be huge. Some in the media keep bringing up Joe being sacked 51 times, but Tannehill is right behind him at 47 (including 14 in his last 5 games). They haven't really brought that up though.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 06:04 PM)fredtoast Wrote: When asked for a comment on his progress Hendrickson said, "I am Batman."

Just as long as he didn't say "Potato!".
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 06:37 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Titans update: Janoris Jenkins missed practice because of his ankle.

Hope Jenkins misses the game.
Need as many of their DBs missing so the Bengals can better pass on them.
Probably gonna need to be able to do that given their style of play.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
God news on Trey.
Reply/Quote
Fantastic news. Goes without saying that we need this guy. He's probably the MVP of the defense.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 07:10 PM)wanga Wrote: God news on Trey.

Intentional or no?  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 07:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Intentional or no?  Cool

Haha no but close. 
Reply/Quote