Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Here is a Dalton thread for you!
This entire thread is trolling you realize, which is a violation of forum rules.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 11:32 PM)Joelist Wrote: Obviously you weren't actually watching the game or you would have seen the ridiculous PI on that play - Dre literally threw the WR to the ground and then went to the ball. One of the most blatant cases of PI in recent league history.

Dallas is just not good tonight at all. Two Ezekiel Elliot fumbles, dropped passes including a TD, BAD defense. They kinda look like us.

Also this doesn't even belong in Jungle Noise - but it is just more trolling.

Ooooo, now it doesn't belong in jungle noise.. When I said that a few days ago, I got well he is an ex Bengal and this is everything Bengals, past and present...
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 11:37 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Time is a flat circle

Hilarious

"You know Carcosa? "Him who eats time"
Reply/Quote
I'm not trolling.. I'm here always and I'm commenting on a game with a x Bengal..Are you serious? Lol... Sad...
Reply/Quote
I guarantee if Andy lit it up their woulda been 10 threads started though...
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 11:45 PM)Joelist Wrote: This entire thread is trolling you realize, which is a violation of forum rules.

Sure it is and I'm sure it'll get moved after a while. But don't play like if AD had balled out that someone wouldn't have started a thread in this forum and I doubt you input would be "move it, it's trolling". 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 11:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Sure it is and I'm sure it'll get moved after a while. But don't play like if AD had balled out that someone wouldn't have started a thread in this forum and I doubt you input would be "move it, it's trolling". 

I'm not trolling... I'm just commenting on a game being played right now.. I always thought Dalton was a bad QB .. What is trolling about it? People start Dalton threads all the time.. It looks as if he was a big part of the Bengals Primetime and playoff woes.. He has a loaded offense too.. Dak was putting up 40 and 50 with this Offense.. We kept hearing how good he was and it was the Bengals that made him suck.. Well that looks as false as ever. Gives you hope that alot of it was on him...
Reply/Quote
I wonder what Jimmy would give us for Ryan Finley

Reply/Quote
It'll be cool to play Andy and the cowboys in a few weeks. Should be interesting.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 11:55 PM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: It'll be cool to play Andy and the cowboys in a few weeks. Should be interesting.

I was hard on Burrow for the INT. I admit unfairly and I was wrong. The kid had no Preseason and hes played great. He is gonna kill this defense.. Their DBs were already bad and they got a rook starting now.  Their safety's are God awful..
Reply/Quote
My question is: Do any of the "No QBs could do better than Andy with this team" crowd think Dak Prescott might have done an intsy tintsy bit better

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 11:16 PM)Tony Wrote: Hahah Andy is looking horrible! Just got picked by dre Kirkpatrick and should of got picked 2 other times. Oh and he has 3 pts on the board with that Talent around him.. Primetime Andy!! Hahah.. I love it..

Oh Jesus Christ.... You and anyone else still spending any energy thinking about Dalton, Dre, or anybody else are terrible. Cool thread bro.

BTW... Zeke fumbled twice leading to 2 TDs. Gallup dropped a TD in the end zone. Burrow sucks for making Mixon do the same yesterday... Right?.

Let him go big guy
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 11:23 PM)Tony Wrote: I think it's great! Where are all the Dalton lovers at!?

You're the Dalton lover... The only one bringing him up.

A successful ginger stole your girl somewhere along the way didn't he?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 11:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: My question is: Do any of the "No QBs could do better than Andy with this team" crowd think Dak Prescott might have done an intsy tintsy bit better

He was the top QB in all the major stats before he got hurt lol..
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 11:27 PM)Tony Wrote: I agree with that 100% His heart is as big as any man's when it comes to the off the field stuff.. 

He'd truck you on the field.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 12:02 AM)Tony Wrote: He was the top QB in all the major stats before he got hurt lol..

Not in the wins and loss column... Awesome fantasy guy, but Dallas sucked before Dalton got in the game.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 11:59 PM)jason Wrote: Oh Jesus Christ.... You and anyone else still spending any energy thinking about Dalton, Dre, or anybody else are terrible. Cool thread bro.

BTW... Zeke fumbled twice leading to 2 TDs. Gallup dropped a TD in the end zone. Burrow sucks for making Mixon do the same yesterday... Right?.

Let him go big guy

Why because it's not a Pro Dalton thread? Those are everywhere in JN.. I think he is horrible. Always have and I can't wait till the Bengals play them... This is more about Dalton being a big part of the problem in Cincy.. I would say this is a pretty big indicator...
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 12:04 AM)jason Wrote: Not in the wins and loss column... Awesome fantasy guy, but Dallas sucked before Dalton got in the game.

Come on, You seriously think this Offense isn't loaded? They were scoring a ton of points. 
Reply/Quote
hahaahahha, Watching this dalton drive is hysterical

Had to burn a TO down 28!

lololol
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 12:05 AM)Tony Wrote: Why because it's not a Pro Dalton thread? Those are everywhere in JN.. I think he is horrible. Always have and I can't wait till the Bengals play them... This is more about Dalton being a big part of the problem in Cincy.. I would say this is a pretty big indicator...

Yeah... We're awesome since we got rid of him.

This makes me yawn... Enjoy your Dalton dreams tonight.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote