Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's $100k
(03-04-2016, 05:56 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: sounds like she needs to get better at the putting them on part....
LOL

usually its the guy who gets "(some random chicks name) forever" tattoed on his arm or some chick who gets a backside bullseye.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'd replicate my favorite driving range in a busier part of the state.

It's just a wide open field, with a small little clubhouse. There are two machines. One machine takes your $5, $10, or $20 and spits out 1/2/4 tokens. Another machine takes said token and spits out 50-60 golf balls into a bucket. Set up a vending machine with some water/Gatorade, maybe set up some illumination so people can come whatever time they want.

Won't make tons of money, but I think the effort to money ratio would be very acceptable.
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2016, 01:53 AM)Benton Wrote: LOL

usually its the guy who gets "(some random chicks name) forever" tattoed on his arm or some chick who gets a backside bullseye.

If you know a person with a lot of tattoos there is a good chance at least one of them is covering up a previous tattoo.  I know a couple of people like that. 
Reply/Quote
I'd try to put a Jimmy John's on a college campus that doesn't already have one. While I am not particularly a fan of JJ's, the college kids love it.
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2016, 07:16 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: For me, it would be a laundromat or car wash.  I've contemplated the laundromat idea a few times, would like to have a building with laundry on one side, and bar on the other.

There's been one by VCU for at least 20 years named The Lost Sock/

I used to go there regularly when I lived near campus.

The used to get bands in there too, which was always entertaining.
Reply/Quote
Topless Shoe Shine.

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote