Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's some REAL bulletin board material..
Eric Weddle claims the Bengals have ZERO chance of beating the Bills.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/former-nfl-all-pro-bengals-have-zero-chance-against-bills/ar-AA16wURK?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=b646ed97ed1943339ee8b5a2990fb0e6

Quote: The Bengals travel to Buffalo to play the Bills on Sunday in the Divisional Round of the NFL Playoffs.

Former Ravens, Rams and Chargers safety Eric Weddle isn't giving them much of a shot to advance to the AFC Championship Game.

"They got zero chance against the Bills," Weddle said during an appearance on Up And Adams Show. "They can't protect Joe. They got zero chance. They can't protect him.

"Honestly they should have lost to the Ravens. And they got outplayed by the Ravens they snuck that through. They weren't scoring or sniffing points once those linemen went out, and everyone knew it."

Weddle thinks the Bills will win, even if Josh Allen throws a pick-six.

"It may very well happen. It will happen, and they still aren't going to win because of the fact that they're playing with the deteriorated O-Line," he said. "I mean, they're not going to be able to run the ball. How are you gonna protect and take some shots down the field? It's gonna be a mixed game plan of quick game and go balls to (Ja'Marr) Chase and (Tee) Higgins. Like it's just not gonna work."

The Bengals have won a franchise-record nine-straight games. Meanwhile, the Bills have won eight in a row. One of those streaks is coming to an end on Sunday.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Love it. The Ratbird homer just gave us what we needed....

USE IT!!!!MadSmackClapping
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 06:10 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Love it. The Ratbird homer just gave us what we needed....

USE IT!!!!MadSmackClapping

Outside of the "zero chance" bit, which I assume is hyperbolic, he's not really wrong. We likely will have no run game and there's a strong possibility our offense is going to be very much like last year's playoff offense. Which was pretty bad. 

Stupid to say we have no chance though because obviously we do evidenced by last year.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 06:04 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Eric Weddle claims the Bengals have ZERO chance of beating the Bills.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/former-nfl-all-pro-bengals-have-zero-chance-against-bills/ar-AA16wURK?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=b646ed97ed1943339ee8b5a2990fb0e6

[Image: never-heard-of-her-the-daily-show.gif]

Reply/Quote
This isn't bulletin board material. Eric Weddle literally has zero ties to the bills
Reply/Quote
Dude's got a full-blown pube beard.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 06:04 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Eric Weddle claims the Bengals have ZERO chance of beating the Bills.

Eric Weddle still wets the bed.

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 07:34 PM)Billsfan412 Wrote: This isn't bulletin board material. Eric Weddle literally has zero ties to the bills

Bulletin board material doesn't just need to come from an opposing team.  It's about the disrespect.  This team wasn't respected last year on their run to the SB.  And they haven't been respected at all this year.  That forms the shoulder chip, which is where "bulletin board material" comes into play.  Find motivation in proving the critics wrong.  

That said, Weddle isn't completely wrong on his take on why it'll be a challenge for the Bengals from here out, but he's dead wrong in saying "no chance" as evidenced by last year's OL taking them to within a play of winning the big game, and how this team has adjusted and overcome for other injuries this year.  Not to mention the drive by the defense, which has shown they can absolutely carry the team as/when needed. 
Reply/Quote
What does he know, he's is still Weddle behind the ears.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 07:51 PM)casear2727 Wrote:  

Eric Weddle still wets the bed.
So josh Allen can take bulletin board material from this morning espn get up that every panelist was ask who would you rather have Josh or Joe and everyone said Joe? 
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 08:04 PM)Billsfan412 Wrote: So josh Allen can take bulletin board material from this morning espn get up that every panelist was ask who would you rather have Josh or Joe and everyone said Joe? 

I’m sure that this isn’t information that he doesn’t already know, but if he has any pride, yes…he will write these guys’ names down in his diary.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
This will be motivation for the next time we play Eric Weddle
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 08:08 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I’m sure that this isn’t information that he doesn’t already know, but if he has any pride, yes…he will write these guys’ names down in his diary.

Serious question... What does "they have to play us" mean? Of course we have to play eachother
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 08:11 PM)Billsfan412 Wrote: Serious question... What does "they have to play us" mean? Of course we have to play eachother

Means we're gonna stomp some Buffalo ass.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 08:11 PM)Billsfan412 Wrote: Serious question... What does "they have to play us" mean? Of course we have to play eachother

I think it’s something to do with the Bengals being the underdog in pretty much any big game, then following it up with the W.

It’s not “the Bengals are good, but they have to play XXX this week”, but the other way around. At least that’s how I always took it. Corny, IMO…but I’m good with whatever gets them going.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 08:04 PM)Billsfan412 Wrote: So josh Allen can take bulletin board material from this morning espn get up that every panelist was ask who would you rather have Josh or Joe and everyone said Joe? 

Ask Josh, he's your guy.  This appears to me to be these guys individual opinion on each player, versess Weddle stating the Bengals team has no chance.  But that's just my opinion.

Reply/Quote

Often when teams look at a schedule they say "Damn, we gotta play the Chiefs". nobody says "Damn we gotta play the Texans". They say "We get to play the Texans". 

It's a mentality that other teams look at us on their schedule and say "Damn, we gotta play them"

Reply/Quote

I take it as almost a Mike Tyson type meaning.

[Image: th?id=OIP.wYrqt7rgerNR8lWHwcXpbgHaE_&pid...id=Api&P=0]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 08:20 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I take it as almost a Mike Tyson type meaning.

[Image: th?id=OIP.wYrqt7rgerNR8lWHwcXpbgHaE_&pid...id=Api&P=0]
I see you guys saying that our DL hasn't been good since von got hurt. You guys are discounting  Greg Rousseau, and epenesa. And tell Hendrickson don't try anything dirty like he did week 17. His dive toward josh was 100% intentional.  You gotta make a cheap shot look like an accident like matt milano
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 08:25 PM)Billsfan412 Wrote: I see you guys saying that our DL hasn't been good since von got hurt. You guys are discounting  Greg Rousseau, and epenesa. And tell Hendrickson don't try anything dirty like he did week 17. His dive toward josh was 100% intentional.  You gotta make a cheap shot look like an accident like matt milano

Bye

Reply/Quote