Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's some REAL bulletin board material..
I like having opposing fans around to talk about the game. That can enrich a forum. But they have to actually engage a dialogue instead of just treat the thread like Twitter smack talk. Boring.
Reply/Quote
I fee sorry for anyone living in New York. It is a cesspool and why the masses are leaving and moving to Florida. Class and a New Yorker will never be synonymous.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 12:59 PM)Fullrock Wrote: Mods ban this ******* troll. He’s clearly here to only talk stupid shit and brings nothing to the discussion of football.

Neither Billsfan214 nor Niagara (who posted the video of Burrow being injured, which the mods thankfully deleted, along with responses to that video) seem to understand this is a respectable board, not a place to come and hurl their insults at  Bengals' fans and Bengals' players. And now insulting the citizens of Cincinnati and Kentucky.

Just don't go down to their level and get memorialized in print saying something as no-class as they are stating.
Reply/Quote
Smack talk between fans of football teams might be the dumbest level of human dialogue in existence.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 08:35 PM)Billsfan412 Wrote: Watch the replay... He looks and dives. He is keeping the burfict lineage alive

I understand what it looks like brother, but he's not that guy.

Now Vontaze was - no doubt.

We don't have guys like that on our team - and in Vontaze' time we only had two like that.   It's usually just a few that make it look like a culture.

Look forward to this game.   Two classy teams and whoever wins will have a lot to be proud of.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 01:39 PM)Billsfan412 Wrote: 100% dirty dude could of just dropped

Add not understanding science and physics to the obscenely long list of things this "genius" doesn't know.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 12:02 PM)Mafioso Wrote: Former raven spewing vitriol against a former division rival.  He’s a fool.  50/50 chance imo.

Yep. It has all the makings of being an instant classic that goes down to the wire. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 12:11 PM)Mer Wrote: Weddle is still mad that when he first met Burrow, Burrow told him, " I loved watching you growing up". Or in other words, you're old and washed up.

http://https://youtu.be/43Gsh9plvK8

Weddle should be on his knees for coming in off the street, playing 20 snaps, and getting a ring.  Always liked him but the BS "should have lost to Ballsnomore" pissed me off.  Really?  What SHOULD have happened was the Bills and Bengals get their game in OR be awarded a tie, and then BOTH teams could have rested their starters the last week of the season, like KC (AND BALTIWHORE) were able to do. 

Pinheaded clown.  
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 01:22 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I fee sorry for anyone living in New York. It is a cesspool and why the masses are leaving and moving to Florida. Class and a New Yorker will never be synonymous.

Thanks a lot. 
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Finding opposing fans who can actually carry on a rational banter is not easy. Buffalo has plenty of those fans; I know many personally. But that guy wasn’t one of them.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Soooooo….
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote