Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, Barry, GTFO!
Don't let the door hit you where Allah split you.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
TODAY'S THE DAY!!!! Well Monday really.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Foks will blame Trump for increasing the unemployment rate with this. Barry and Crazy Joe are now unemployed.

Most likely will be considered a racist as well; as he rplace a black employee with a white one.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(01-20-2017, 02:53 AM)McC Wrote: Don't let the door hit you where Allah split you.

There's the respect President Obama has been shown that Trump supporters demand he gets.

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Stay classy, princess.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

(01-20-2017, 02:45 PM)GMDino Wrote: There's the respect President Obama has been shown that Trump supporters demand he gets.

Mellow
Pardon me if I have no respect for treason.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

(01-20-2017, 02:57 PM)McC Wrote: Pardon me if I have no respect for treason.

Hilarious
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(01-20-2017, 03:05 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Hilarious

NO idea why you are laughing, many consider commuting Bradley Manning's sentence as being traitorous.

I am not particularly fond of him commuting the former Drug Cartel leaders. They will most likely return to what they were doing prior to getting busted.
(01-20-2017, 03:14 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: NO idea why you are laughing, many consider commuting Bradley Manning's sentence as being traitorous.

I am not particularly fond of him commuting the former Drug Cartel leaders. They will most likely return to what they were doing prior to getting busted.

how is that traitorous when trump was praising, assange and wiki leaks?
People suck
(01-20-2017, 03:05 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Hilarious

If Donald Trump does absolutely nothing for four years, he still should get a medal for keeping Hillary out of the White House.  She's a traitor too.  Barry spent eight years trying to destroy America and her mission was to finish us off.  You might be too brainwashed to see it.  That doesn't mean it ain't real.  Traitor hoped to begat traitor.  And now, with the Democratic party having created its own demise, that threat is gone for at least a decade.

Cancer patients--Trump will see to it that you'll die.  Trump will cause WWIII.  Trump hates women.  Trump hates all races.

Hoe about the people speaking for your side?  Actors, Rosie, Elizabeth Warren, Pelosi, Madomma.  How embarrassed your side must be.  We now know who the true deplorables are, don't we?  Talk about a sinking ship.

(01-20-2017, 03:16 PM)McC Wrote: If Donald Trump does absolutely nothing for four years, he still should get a medal for keeping Hillary out of the White House.  She's a traitor too.  Barry spent eight years trying to destroy America and her mission was to finish us off.  You might be too brainwashed to see it.  That doesn't mean it ain't real.  Traitor hoped to begat traitor.  And now, with the Democratic party having created its own demise, that threat is gone for at least a decade.

Cancer patients--Trump will see to it that you'll die.  Trump will cause WWIII.  Trump hates women.  Trump hates all races.

Hoe about the people speaking for your side?  Actors, Rosie, Elizabeth Warren, Pelosi, Madomma.  How embarrassed your side must be.  We now know who the true deplorables are, don't we?  Talk about a sinking ship.

[Image: 16003296_1499488903424468_81160086412831...e=59083263]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Calls Obama a traitor.

Praises a guy in Russia's pocket as some messiah of freedom. You can't teach that kind of blind stupidity.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
I wonder what the bigger emotion is. "After 8 years as the most powerful person in the world, in an instant all that power is gone' or "Tomorrow when I wake up I don't have to do a thing."
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(01-20-2017, 03:14 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: NO idea why you are laughing, many consider commuting Bradley Manning's sentence as being traitorous.

That is pretty much an ideological split. I mean, found not guilty of aiding the enemy, plead guilty to many of the charges, didn't flee like some others. I can understand disagreeing with it, but it's far from traitorous. That is just biased hyperbole.

(01-20-2017, 03:14 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I am not particularly fond of him commuting the former Drug Cartel leaders. They will most likely return to what they were doing prior to getting busted.

All non-violent offenders, though, right? And everything I've read about their commutation just references marijuana. With the way that tide is turning, they probably won't be able to make a business out of it.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(01-20-2017, 03:16 PM)McC Wrote: If Donald Trump does absolutely nothing for four years, he still should get a medal for keeping Hillary out of the White House.  She's a traitor too.  Barry spent eight years trying to destroy America and her mission was to finish us off.  You might be too brainwashed to see it.  That doesn't mean it ain't real.  Traitor hoped to begat traitor.  And now, with the Democratic party having created its own demise, that threat is gone for at least a decade.

Actually, I voted for McMullin. But whatever.

I lean left on American politics, I'd be considered a progressive by many. But McMullin was the vote my conscience could handle.

(01-20-2017, 03:27 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I wonder what the bigger emotion is. "After 8 years as the most powerful person in the world, in an instant all that power is gone' or "Tomorrow when I wake up I don't have to do a thing."

I have no doubt it is the latter.

(01-20-2017, 03:23 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Calls Obama a traitor.

Praises a guy in Russia's pocket as some messiah of freedom. You can't teach that kind of blind stupidity.

Go ahead and prove that.  I'll be waiting.  Blind stupidity is liberal battle cry.  The amount of crap you guys have to ignore to support Barry and Hillary, his minion, just defies logic.

The
(01-20-2017, 03:43 PM)McC Wrote: Go ahead and prove that.  I'll be waiting.  Blind stupidity is liberal battle cry.  The amount of crap you guys have to ignore to support Barry and Hillary, his minion, just defies logic.

I'm on the left but I don't support either Obama or Clinton because they are neo-liberals, which is just a new way to describe what used to be moderate republicans.

I don't play the political football game of "my team's always right and your team's always wrong". That's what the two most powerful political parties want us doing, so we're not paying attention to how democrats and republicans are both screwing us.
(01-20-2017, 03:43 PM)McC Wrote: Go ahead and prove that.  I'll be waiting.  Blind stupidity is liberal battle cry.  The amount of crap you guys have to ignore to support Barry and Hillary, his minion, just defies logic.

Couldn't the same be said of the Trump-ets (see what I did there? Like a trumpet)?

And say what you will about Obama; at least his first act as president after being sworn in wasn't taking the weekend off. 

Honestly I can't wait until this blow up in all of our faces. I already have my goggles on.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema