Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hey Bengal fans
I cannot believe it. Rodgers is gone. Now we’re in for horrible years to come. You guys have some competition in the AFC now.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 08:04 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I cannot believe it. Rodgers is gone. Now we’re in for horrible years to come. You guys have some competition in the AFC now.

Now? The AFC was already completely stacked at the QB position.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 08:10 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Now? The AFC was already completely stacked at the QB position.

Yes with Burrow, Mahomes, Allen, Lawrence, Hebert and now Rodgers.
Reply/Quote
This doesn’t change much in the AFC. They will be better but they are still the Jets and Rodgers isn’t the same player he used to be.
Bengals still competing against the same few teams for the AFC Championship.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 08:14 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Yes with Burrow, Mahomes, Allen, Lawrence, Hebert and now Rodgers.

I’m not worried about the jets until they start winning. Rodgers can be absolutely terrible this year and depleted with injuries.
Reply/Quote
You guys will beat us with Love playing lol.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 08:21 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: I’m not worried about the jets until they start winning. Rodgers can be absolutely terrible this year and depleted with injuries.

but they have cj uzomah
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 08:04 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I cannot believe it. Rodgers is gone. Now we’re in for horrible years to come. You guys have some competition in the AFC now.

Jordan Love showed some promise and whatever that game was he came in this year. The Rodgers era is over though and that is pretty crazy. But the Packers have some extra picks. I'll be curios how they draft this year.
Reply/Quote
Hope Rogers and the Jets have a good team this season, given they play the AFC West and given they play Buffalo twice in the AFC East. KC and Buffalo have had fairly easy schedules in recent years, which has yielded them homefield advantage in the playoffs. Hopefully, they now have more challenging schedules.
Reply/Quote
Packers got a great haul for Rodgers.

Love looked good this year. I could see the packers having a decent year (in a rebuilding year).
Love could be good. Packers could be good this year or next.

The absolute worst is to be mediocre or above average like the Vikings. Not bad enough to get high picks and not good enough to make real noise. Us bengals fans know that all to well.
Reply/Quote

Well if love and the team is terrible you’ll be in position to get a new franchise quarterback.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 10:02 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Jordan Love showed some promise and whatever that game was he came in this year. The Rodgers era is over though and that is pretty crazy. But the Packers have some extra picks. I'll be curios how they draft this year.

Would absolutely LMAO if they draft like 2 WRs and a TE LOL
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2023, 09:22 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Would absolutely LMAO if they draft like 2 WRs and a TE LOL

Yeah they wanted Rodgers gone.
Reply/Quote

Can only imagine what the Packers last three years would have looked like if they had taken Tee Higgins instead of Jordan Love. 

You've been friendly on here, so I feel a bit bad for you... but you've also had like 3 straight decades of HoF QBs playing so I can't feel too bad that you have to suffer like most of the NFL has had to at some point over that span.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

If anything, i think it will actually help us.
Now Buffalo will have a harder path to taking 1 of the 2 top seeds. 
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2023, 09:22 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Would absolutely LMAO if they draft like 2 WRs and a TE LOL

It’s coming. “With the 13th pick in the 2023 NFL Draft, the Green Bay Packers select Jaxson Smith-Njigba, WR, Ohio State…”
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 08:14 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Yes with Burrow, Mahomes, Allen, Lawrence, Hebert and now Rodgers.

and possibly Tua is he can bounce back
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2023, 10:34 AM)kalibengal Wrote: and possibly Tua is he can bounce back

And Lamar....
Reply/Quote

Love is the new Rodgers didnt Ya Know
Reply/Quote
Rodgers definitely improves the team, but not enough to beat the Chiefs, Bengals, or Bills. If anything, this move sets the Jets back a year or two unless they're able to find a diamond (good-to-elite QB) in the rough (draft or free agency) or Rodgers just goes nuts in NY.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote