Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Everyone
Hey,

Just letting you all know that I will not be posting here quite as much for a while. I know I know. The Wife and I were tapped to jump ship and open a new office with a new company at a significant jump in compensation. We couldn't say no. Since this is a venture opportunity we will be laser focused over the next year or so to make sure this opportunity becomes stable and viable.

Many of you care
some of you are ambivalent
some of you don't care at all
a few are happy to see me gone

It's all good.

See you all soon...I may pop in from time to time.

P.S. Beaker...If you post anything in this thread at all...it means you care... :heart:
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
I'm just happy a steeler fan got a job.
Reply/Quote
Congratulations and best of luck.
Reply/Quote
Thank heavens.....can you stay gone longer than a year? Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Congrats, SCS !!
You playing fantasy football ?

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Congrats.  This place just won't be the same with you. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Change of job does not mean you can't post on a message board.

I am guessing that you are going to jail.
Reply/Quote
[Image: fWx327.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Look at him... Backing out of our Sig bet.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I can't get the theme song from the Jeffersons outta my head now.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
This scheduled absence is most likely due to the fact that his team is going to get absolutely crushed by the Bengals, twice. And he just simply can't bear the anxiety of that happening. Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
As long as Brad and Fred remain locked in their eternal Popeye/Bluto struggle on this board, I gotta admit I won't miss anyone else.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
best of luck in all things. You will be missed.

but only by beaker.
Reply/Quote
Who are you?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Good luck *****!

Reply/Quote
L8er t8er
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2016, 12:55 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Hey,

Just letting you all know that I will not be posting here quite as much for a while.  I know I know.  The Wife and I were tapped to jump ship and open a new office with a new company at a significant jump in compensation.  We couldn't say no.  Since this is a venture opportunity we will be laser focused over the next year or so to make sure this opportunity becomes stable and viable.  

Many of you care
some of you are ambivalent
some of you don't care at all
a few are happy to see me gone

It's all good.

See you all soon...I may pop in from time to time.

P.S.  Beaker...If you post anything in this thread at all...it means you care... :heart:

Good luck with the opportunity. Look forward to your return.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2016, 08:04 PM)jason Wrote: I can't get the theme song from the Jeffersons outta my head now.

Way to go. Now I can't either! Hilarious
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2016, 08:25 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: As long as Brad and Fred remain locked in their eternal Popeye/Bluto struggle on this board, I gotta admit I won't miss anyone else.

Which one is Popeye? And, I am afraid to ask, but is there an Olive Oyl?
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2016, 10:01 AM)xxlt Wrote: Which one is Popeye? And, I am afraid to ask, but is there an Olive Oyl?
Fred has amazing range, as an actor.
His role in the Broadway version of Tootsie prepared him to cover Bluto and Olive Oyl.
Ninja

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote