Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Folks!
How the hell is everybody? I literally think this is the first time I've even been here since, well. The game. It hit me very hard, and unexpectedly guys. Seriously. I went through anger, sadness, the screw it thing...all of that. I actually had to both have my doctor increase my anti-depressant, and my trips to the garage man.

Anyway, I talked to someone today completely at random, and she sorta inspired me to come back, and suffer just like the rest of you. Sorry I lost my Joey Cool!

For those of you that may remember, back in October I had arterial bypass surgery in my right leg. With the plan to do the left as soon as I healed up man. Well, I'm happy to report, the young lady that removed my staples this morning, was a Bengals fan. I had the left leg done a couple of weeks ago. I now have fresh, unclogged arteries (my own veins) in both legs. I have two hellaciously long ass scars running down the entire length of both legs. But, I can now walk, pain free, for the first time in like 15 years.

Good to be back man. Now let's ***** about Free Agency like Bengal fans! Who Dey

[Image: 200w.gif?cid=82a1493bahx2pffy6bp7n27dwfu...w.gif&ct=g]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I was in shock the day after. I probably wasn't fully over it for that week. I "recovered" but then I still watch replays of playoff games and press conferences. As they say, the "losses" will stick with you for life. Joe has a late start to career but I can see when he retires he'll say he "wishes he got that" 1st one. I think we can say we have as great a chance as any to win a superbowl with him, so it's not as depressing as it might be for another team - but the AFC will be super tough barring any QB trades during his career.

In the end it's just a sport most of us play no part in other than watching, it's a psychological thing if we care too much.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2022, 05:05 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: How the hell is everybody?  I literally think this is the first time I've even been here since, well.  The game.  It hit me very hard, and unexpectedly guys.  Seriously.  I went through anger, sadness, the screw it thing...all of that.  I actually had to both have my doctor increase my anti-depressant, and my trips to the garage man.

Anyway, I talked to someone today completely at random, and she sorta inspired me to come back, and suffer just like the rest of you.  Sorry I lost my Joey Cool!

For those of you that may remember, back in October I had arterial bypass surgery in my right leg.  With the plan to do the left as soon as I healed up man.  Well, I'm happy to report, the young lady that removed my staples this morning, was a Bengals fan.  I had the left leg done a couple of weeks ago.  I now have fresh, unclogged arteries (my own veins) in both legs.  I have two hellaciously long ass scars running down the entire length of both legs.  But, I can now walk, pain free, for the first time in like 15 years.

Good to be back man.  Now let's ***** about Free Agency like Bengal fans!   Who Dey

Hey man!

Glad to hear everything health wise is going good. 
Talking about arteries though my dads neck has a 100% blocked arteries (i think like 1 out of 4 of them is blocked total)
Doctor told him his other 3 working ones pump more blood to make up for the 4th. 
And if he gets surgery they are afraid he could bleed out. 

Sorry for the weird ass random story im stoned haha
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2022, 05:05 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: How the hell is everybody?  I literally think this is the first time I've even been here since, well.  The game.  It hit me very hard, and unexpectedly guys.  Seriously.  I went through anger, sadness, the screw it thing...all of that.  I actually had to both have my doctor increase my anti-depressant, and my trips to the garage man.

Anyway, I talked to someone today completely at random, and she sorta inspired me to come back, and suffer just like the rest of you.  Sorry I lost my Joey Cool!

For those of you that may remember, back in October I had arterial bypass surgery in my right leg.  With the plan to do the left as soon as I healed up man.  Well, I'm happy to report, the young lady that removed my staples this morning, was a Bengals fan.  I had the left leg done a couple of weeks ago.  I now have fresh, unclogged arteries (my own veins) in both legs.  I have two hellaciously long ass scars running down the entire length of both legs.  But, I can now walk, pain free, for the first time in like 15 years.

Good to be back man.  Now let's ***** about Free Agency like Bengal fans!   Who Dey

Good to see you dude! Are you still depressed you lost the fantasy league? You should be.  Hilarious

I'm glad to hear about your health though for obvious reasons.
Reply/Quote

Congrats,...   So what kind of tattoos you gonna get to cover those scars?
Reply/Quote
Welcome back! Glad that everything went well with your medical procedures.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Glad to have you back, Teeth. And really happy to hear you're doing better!
Reply/Quote
That game gave me covid. Seriously, woke up sick with it the next day.
Reply/Quote
****ing quitter. Ninja

Glad you're on the mend big cat....and you shouldn't have let that game get to you that much brotato chip. Hell, I was over it the next day, lol. I had so much damn fun in a VERY unexpected season, I couldn't let the Bowl rub the shine off of that too much. The last few years for the Bengals and Seminoles have been BRUTAL. You couldn't wipe the Perma Grin off my face with a Brillo pad after what the Bengals pulled off. Happy you're back ol buddy.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(03-11-2022, 07:48 AM)magikod Wrote: Hey man!

Glad to hear everything health wise is going good. 
Talking about arteries though my dads neck has a 100% blocked arteries (i think like 1 out of 4 of them is blocked total)
Doctor told him his other 3 working ones pump more blood to make up for the 4th. 
And if he gets surgery they are afraid he could bleed out. 

Sorry for the weird ass random story im stoned haha

No need to apologize to me bro.  I ramble too.  Lol  I'm lit as shit right now.  Makes perfect sense to me.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2022, 10:00 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Good to see you dude! Are you still depressed you lost the fantasy league? You should be.  Hilarious

I'm glad to hear about your health though for obvious reasons.

Wazuuuup Tecmo.  It's you that are depressed boy!  I survived, and I'm comin for that trophy full on bro, FULL ON!

I've already started mock drafting!
Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2022, 10:33 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Congrats,...   So what kind of tattoos you gonna get to cover those scars?

Well man, if you MUST know.  Those scars are long, but Mr. Johnson easily covers those bad boys!
[Image: laughing-rofl.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2022, 04:16 PM)Wyche Wrote: ****ing quitter. Ninja

Glad you're on the mend big cat....and you shouldn't have let that game get to you that much brotato chip. Hell, I was over it the next day, lol. I had so much damn fun in a VERY unexpected season, I couldn't let the Bowl rub the shine off of that too much. The last few years for the Bengals and Seminoles have been BRUTAL. You couldn't wipe the Perma Grin off my face with a Brillo pad after what the Bengals pulled off. Happy you're back ol buddy.

Just took me a while to shake off the damage my brother.  TT is back.  We are now THE team to beat in the damn AFC!
[Image: 527079a5.gif?crop=0.99%2C0.75%2Cx0.00%2Cy0.04%2Csafe]
[Image: 200.gif]
Reply/Quote
Hi Tiger Teeth,

It is good to hear that your procedure went well and you're on the mend. This Super Bowl run was more thrilling than either the'81 or '88 ones. Somehow, it feels like a once-in-a-lifetime thing, which I'm hesitant to say on other threads. Still, no matter what, watching Bengal football will always be an important part of my fall/early winter entertainment, forever!!
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2022, 01:48 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Just took me a while to shake off the damage my brother.  TT is back.  We are now THE team to beat in the damn AFC!
[Image: 527079a5.gif?crop=0.99%2C0.75%2Cx0.00%2Cy0.04%2Csafe]
[Image: 200.gif]

Damn right! That 88 Super Bowl was the one that was rough on me. I was pretty young, but I expected to win that one. Honestly though, the 15 wild card meltdown was probably the worst I've felt after a game ever. That was the pits. Took me a while on that one.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(03-13-2022, 01:11 AM)Wyche Wrote: Damn right! That 88 Super Bowl was the one that was rough on me. I was pretty young, but I expected to win that one. Honestly though, the 15 wild card meltdown was probably the worst I've felt after a game ever. That was the pits. Took me a while on that one.

I've experienced all 3 losses.  I just thought for several days, then weeks, that was my last chance.  But the girl that cut out my staples reminded me, they're just a few pieces away from returning.  So back to the hope for next season.  But it is different now.  We're...GOOD! Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Welcome back..you missed me almost dying from hemorrhagic shock, but I've almost died a bunch of times..death doesn't fit me well.  ThumbsUp
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 09:31 PM)grampahol Wrote: Welcome back..you missed me almost dying from hemorrhagic shock, but I've almost died a bunch of times..death doesn't fit me well.  ThumbsUp

Damn gramps!  Glad you are okay?  
Reply/Quote

God bless you brother! Happy you are feeling better and back as I always miss you when you are away.

Wasn't too bad around here. We all were torn up as we could of easily won the big game but we got there ahead of schedule 
as Shake N' Blake said. Pretty crazy how we got to the SB with that OL and nearly won it. Blows my mind, I thought we were 
going to win but in the end we just didn't stop the best players of the Rams, no big deal, we will learn from that.

We just had a great Free Agency where we brought back our guys that helped us get there and brought in La'el Collins, Alex
Cappa and Ted Karras to help us get back. The future is bright Tiger Teeth.

Rock On
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2022, 12:42 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: God bless you brother! Happy you are feeling better and back as I always miss you when you are away.

Wasn't too bad around here. We all were torn up as we could of easily won the big game but we got there ahead of schedule 
as Shake N' Blake said. Pretty crazy how we got to the SB with that OL and nearly won it. Blows my mind, I thought we were 
going to win but in the end we just didn't stop the best players of the Rams, no big deal, we will learn from that.

We just had a great Free Agency where we brought back our guys that helped us get there and brought in La'el Collins, Alex
Cappa and Ted Karras to help us get back. The future is bright Tiger Teeth.

Rock On

Thank you Nate, you are a great friend bro!  Since I started this thread, I have literally healed and am moving on legs that feel not only pain free, but I feel about 10+ years younger.  (Btw, I'm 58 on Saturday!)

I just went into meltdown mode man.  But I damn straight know we can get back, he's addressing the OL, and that was our weakness.  So you're right broski, the future is bright!

I feel like a giddy little girl!  Good to be back, now, off to the garage!
[Image: unicorns-believe.gif]
Reply/Quote