Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey fellas...
BILLINGS!!!

You guys see why a few others and I wanted this dude here...

GIMME YO CORNBREAD!!!
Reply/Quote
There is no picture, what am I missing?
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 10:09 PM)Andy2AJ Wrote: There is no picture, what am I missing?

Sorry, you were like really quick to the thread. Just wanted to start a thread about our Preseason MVP so far....
Reply/Quote

[Image: cornbread2-375x300.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Really liking what I see out of the Waco weigh station. Him and Lawson are studs
Reply/Quote
Billings looks like he's gonna be a pure terror to opposing O lines this season. Our D line may well be among the best the Bengals have ever fielded.
Reply/Quote
[Image: CpMgYRMWcAAlf61.jpg]

Dude is starting to play to his potential. ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 10:24 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: [Image: CpMgYRMWcAAlf61.jpg]

Dude is starting to play to his potential. ThumbsUp

Hilarious

Saw this in the Clean Funny Jokes thread.

That dude needs to get a country girl as the poster said. That is some sad Cornbread. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 10:23 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Billings looks like he's gonna be a pure terror to opposing O lines this season. Our D line may well be among the best the Bengals have ever fielded.

We saw it. He is who the Bengals needed next to Geno. Smirk
Reply/Quote
Him and Geno in the middle are going to be terrors....good Lord I'd hate be responsible for blocking them.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 10:31 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Him and Geno in the middle are going to be terrors....good Lord I'd hate be responsible for blocking them.

Love it
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 10:30 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: We saw it. He is who the Bengals needed next to Geno. Smirk

(08-26-2018, 10:31 PM)Wyche Wrote: Him and Geno in the middle are going to be terrors....good Lord I'd hate be responsible for blocking them.

On probably 3 out of every 4 plays they were on the field together one of them, few times both, totally disrupted the play. And when the middle is getting disrupted QB's panic and throw int's. Help comes in from the edge and Carlos, Lawson, Willis, and Hubbard will be having field days.
Reply/Quote
This d-line is a big deal. It's about time. The NFL is a passing league more than ever, and if you have a d-line that can get to the quarterback, you can beat anyone. Even the most elite qbs around can be negated after getting pounded by a gangster d-line.
Reply/Quote
Finally! Love what I have been seeing out of him!
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 10:08 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: BILLINGS!!!

You guys see why a few others and I wanted this dude here...

GIMME YO CORNBREAD!!!

And your boy Ross had a pretty TD!

Good stuff!

Reply/Quote
Love the pass rush ,but am also a bit concerned about stopping the run. A few times they looked lethargic on runs, but perhaps that'll get cleaned up too.. The 2nd team was terrible on the run, but heck, they're not the 2nd team for nothing. 
If we get a ton of dline injuries we're in trouble.   
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 11:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And your boy Ross had a pretty TD!

Good stuff!

Ross made both guys miss twice each. That had to be embarrassing.. lol  He looks like a 15 year old boy out there, but the dude has the moves . 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 11:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And your boy Ross had a pretty TD!

Good stuff!

Yes he got some confidence building, beating some pretty good NFL starters. Vontae Davis ain't no punk
and he made him and the Safety look like fools. Natural, John Ross is in space.

He will need more confidence building. These are two young and imposing talents but it will take time.

Billings and Ross are my X-factors though that is for sure on both sides of the ball.
Reply/Quote
Big Grin 

You can't miss him, he's the biggest if not the widest guy on the field and has the largest number, #99 if I'm not mistaken. YOU CAN'T MISS HIM! Cheers
Reply/Quote
Billings is the real deal. He has been pushing people around all preseason big time and the best part is he's still young. He will not even be entering his prime for another 2-3 years. If he stays healthy, it looks more and more like he will live up to the hype coming out of college. But being as dominant as he was in the big12 say a lot imo. There are some very good offenses and OL's in that conference.

I also think this could be the best DL we've ever fielded. Dunlap and Atkins have to be loving the new improved rotation.
Reply/Quote