Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey new regime....go after C.J Mosely or Dante Fowler.
Wanna show your fanbase your committed to turning it around.
then make a serious run at CJ Mosely of the Ravens.
unlike the other free agent LBers under the Lewis era ...Mosley is under 30.
hes a 3 down LBer.
oh yeah you weaken the Ravens.
and while your at it.look at Dante Fowler.
Taylor got a real good look at him and he would be a upgrade over MJ at a reasonable price.
Reply/Quote
Would be nice. As I stated in another thread, FA is going to show us how determined he is to winning.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Fowler was a bit of a bust (compared to his draft slot) and a luxury for us at a position we are well staffed. Mosley is most likely getting the tag in Baltimore but if not sure.
Reply/Quote
I don't want Fowler. We have Lawson who is way better...as well as Hubbard.
Reply/Quote
I'd be cool with us signing Corey Littleton though at ILB.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2019, 02:19 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I'd be cool with us signing Corey Littleton though at ILB.

He can also play SAM because of his coverage skills.  CJ Mosely is gonna be a tough ask being from a division rival.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Jordan Hicks is also a great potential signing for LB and I still think Preston Brown could be a good signing on a 1-year deal.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Hicks would be nice.

Look at LJ Fort from the Steelers. He's been a backup but when he gets on the field he does REALLY good things.

Some combination of Littleton, Hicks, and Fort would be nice. Then put Vigil into the mix because LB's get hurt and you have 4 solid guys. Then Jefferson as the 5th LB.

Brown would be ok to retain, but he looked slow last year. idk what it was. He can't be that bad as he led the league in tackles the year before.
Reply/Quote
I apologize to the board overseeers
this should be in the free agency threads
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2019, 01:02 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Wanna show your fanbase your committed to turning it around.
hes a 3 down LBer.
Taylor got a real good look at him and he would be a upgrade over MJ at a reasonable price.

no way the ravens let mosely get away.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2019, 01:02 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Wanna show your fanbase your committed to turning it around.
hes a 3 down LBer.
Just ask my wife best friend to tell her cousin cj Mosley he got a fan base already here for his arrival she laughed but she got great relationship with her cousin CJ .But she knows how i am as a fan and how Cincinnati love there bengals she going to tell him .cross your fingers an hope bengals staff are doing there do diligence. 
Reply/Quote
No free agents, must extend um....Burfict and Eifert. Wait, that can't be right, can it?
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2019, 02:19 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I'd be cool with us signing Corey Littleton though at ILB.

Yes and Littleton is more likely than Mosley as he will probably be tagged by the Ratbirds.

But if Mosley is not tagged would love to have him, KJ Wright or Littleton.

Fowler is quite a bit like a guy we arleady have on the team in Lawson as you say.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2019, 02:19 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I'd be cool with us signing Corey Littleton though at ILB.

I agree.  That guy was everywhere throughout the playoffs.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(02-08-2019, 02:26 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Hicks would be nice.

Look at LJ Fort from the Steelers. He's been a backup but when he gets on the field he does REALLY good things.

Some combination of Littleton, Hicks, and Fort would be nice. Then put Vigil into the mix because LB's get hurt and you have 4 solid guys. Then Jefferson as the 5th LB.

Brown would be ok to retain, but he looked slow last year. idk what it was. He can't be that bad as he led the league in tackles the year before.

Brown hurt his ankle in week 2, and never fully recovered.  He attempted to make another go of it, but wound up on IR because of the ankle.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(02-08-2019, 03:22 PM)Ghost of ikcey Wrote: Just ask my wife best friend to tell her cousin cj Mosley he got a fan base already here for his arrival she laughed but she got great relationship with her cousin CJ .But she knows how i am as a fan and how Cincinnati love there bengals she going to tell him .cross your fingers an hope bengals staff are doing there do diligence. 

Well get that shit done then!!!!! Wink

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(02-08-2019, 03:22 PM)Ghost of ikcey Wrote: Just ask my wife best friend to tell her cousin cj Mosley he got a fan base already here for his arrival she laughed but she got great relationship with her cousin CJ .But she knows how i am as a fan and how Cincinnati love there bengals she going to tell him .cross your fingers an hope bengals staff are doing there do diligence. 

I would love to have him in stripes.  But it's just hard to imagine the Ratbirds letting the key to their whole defense get away.  He is a playmaker and he shines brightest in the most critical times.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/c/john-harbaugh-%E2%80%98i%E2%80%99m-not-even-going-to-entertain-the-possibility%E2%80%99-cj-mosley-won%E2%80%99t-be-back/vp-BBSJYfN

John Harbaugh: ‘I’m not even going to entertain the possibility’ C.J. Mosley won’t be back. Damn if only he heard about your wife's best friend's cousin! Tongue  

Seriously though I doubt he comes here. Not sure if any star player in his prime has ever signed with a division opponent, in this division anyway.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2019, 04:03 PM)McC Wrote: I agree.  That guy was everywhere throughout the playoffs.

I think he's still improving too. This was really his 1st year getting a lot of playing time.
Reply/Quote
Ravens GM Eric DeCosta expects free-agent linebacker C.J. Mosley to return in 2019

https://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/bs-sp-ravens-cj-mosley-20190130-story.html
Reply/Quote