Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Higgins Thinks We Have The Best Uniforms!
I like our new uniforms, but the all-white looked better in the old uniforms with the orange shoulders and black sleeves.
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2022, 11:59 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Eh, I’m in the minority of fans who doesn’t mind the B logo one bit. The best change, imo, was losing that white panel down the side.

I'm with you and have no issue with the B logo. It's simple and works. That said, if they ever came out with some badass tiger logo to replace the B, I won't be B'ing about it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2022, 06:55 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I like these jerseys a lot. The ones 2 years ago were meh.

Same here, really like the new jerseys. To Brad, of course Higgins thinks we have the best uni's he has been a Bengals fan all 
his life same with most of us around here. Would be surprised if he said anything different. Our helmets have been the best ever
since PB came up with them, but some of our jerseys sometimes are a little too flashy unlike our new ones that are just right.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2022, 05:38 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Same here, really like the new jerseys. To Brad, of course Higgins thinks we have the best uni's he has been a Bengals fan all 
his life same with most of us around here. Would be surprised if he said anything different. Our helmets have been the best ever
since PB came up with them, but some of our jerseys sometimes are a little too flashy unlike our new ones that are just right.

I love the jerseys, especially the BENGALS across the front. But I think the stripes on the pants are too wide. I actually liked the old uni pants when the stripe on the side looked like a tail. I'm also not crazy about the orange socks. They're not bad with orange jersey and white pants, but the SB combo with the black jersey was too much orange.  Just my opinion. I understand I may be in the minority here and in the grand scheme none of it matters because we were in the Super Bowl.  Who Dey
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote