Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Higgins signs new deal?
Ok just got off the phone with Katie and she said….hang on guys someones at the door.
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2023, 09:15 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

Katie will tell us soon or not!  She may just tell you at 3am.
Thats just the Katie I love.

Does that qualify as pillow talk?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
You guys need to chill and give it 24 hrs.   Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2023, 04:41 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Are you saying you have an inside source...  Confused

Unless my, "head-that-thinks-of-possible-scenarios," is considered a source, I'm gonna have to go with no on that.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Here's a theory...

The Bengals have been waiting for the OBJ signing to become official to announce the Tee signing. Maybe to one up them. Ravens just posted a pic of OBJ signing his contract about a half hour ago. Could this be the day?
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2023, 02:01 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Here's a theory...

The Bengals have been waiting for the OBJ signing to become official to announce the Tee signing. Maybe to one up them. Ravens just posted a pic of OBJ signing his contract about a half hour ago. Could this be the day?

[Image: stretch-armstrong.gif?w=750]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2023, 02:21 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: [Image: stretch-armstrong.gif?w=750]

100% 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
So, which happens first?

1) Higgins extension
2) Apple signs
3) Zim admits he was full of it
Reply/Quote
I refuse to drink tea again until Tee Higgins is extended!  Ninja

Reply/Quote
(04-13-2023, 02:41 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: So, which happens first?

1) Higgins extension
2) Apple signs

Higgins could get traded today and Zim will not admit anything.
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2023, 02:46 PM)BengalBob Wrote: Higgins could get traded today and Zim will not admit anything.

What if it was a sign and trade?  Ninja
Reply/Quote

Tee probably just want his signing bonus in $1000 travelers checks. Takes a lot of time to print that many.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote

if the Deal was done the announcement would have been made as soon as he signed.     If the deal is agreed to but not signed they would not announce
Reply/Quote
When I was 20, I bought a 1982 Datsun ZX from a guy who called himself "Ohio." I paid $800 cash, drove it off the lot, and two blocks later, the wheel fell off and went rolling down the street ahead of me. I pulled over on 3 wheels, got out of the car, and marched straight back to the lot where I bought it. The lights were off, everyone had gone home. "Ohio" was nowhere to be seen from that day on. Since that day, I learned never to trust a guy who doesn't use his real name. Zim Whodat?
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2023, 02:41 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: So, which happens first?

1) Higgins extension
2) Apple signs

Zim pre maturę ejaculated with his info and now anything he says is suspect!
Reply/Quote
This has turned out to be one of the most annoying threads of all time. First we think Higgins has signed a an extension deal (despite a history of difficulty dealing with his agent), then we think it was for a very team-friendly deal, and then ** crickets **.
Reply/Quote
Only 24 more hrs, folks. 

Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Fellow David Mulugheta client Budda Baker, with 2 years left on his contract, has asked for a trade out of Arizona.

First salvo to get his client a new contract

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(04-14-2023, 09:30 PM)pally Wrote: Fellow David Mulugheta client Budda Baker, with 2 years left on his contract, has asked for a trade out of Arizona.

First salvo to get his client a new contract

I wouldn't want to be near Arizona for the next 2 to 4 years myself.
Reply/Quote
Word on the street is that the Higgins camp backed out of the deal after reading a slew of message board comments. An anonymous source has revealed that internet chatter specifically referring to the prospective deal as being "team friendly" and a "great value" has prompted Higgins and his agent to believe that they can negotiate for a better deal than what had been agreed to in principle.

Ninja
Reply/Quote