Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Hillary Clinton/Luke Montgomery/George Soros
Ok, I'm posting this here for better minds than I to dissect.
I have no idea about source code and I have a massive headache today, so I'm just not with it.

This cat has been doing some digging and it seems interesting.

Have a look and feel free to pick it apart.

Part 1

Part 2

These are some things that I referenced a while back, but the links disappeared.
I wanted to put them up before they went missing, again.
(11-12-2015, 03:10 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Ok, I'm posting this here for better minds than I to dissect.
I have no idea about source code and I have a massive headache today, so I'm just not with it.

This cat has been doing some digging and it seems interesting.

Have a look and feel free to pick it apart.

Part 1

Part 2

These are some things that I referenced a while back, but the links disappeared.
I wanted to put them up before they went missing, again.

I've been following this.  Pisses me off to no end, but a lot of that may be rooted solely in my disdain for roadham.  The 'deport racism' debacle is shady stuff that I'm sure she had a hand in, but it just doesn't feel like there is enough to prosecute.  Maybe I'm just jaded by the ineptness of the past.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-12-2015, 03:49 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I've been following this.  Pisses me off to no end, but a lot of that may be rooted solely in my disdain for roadham.  The 'deport racism' debacle is shady stuff that I'm sure she had a hand in, but it just doesn't feel like there is enough to prosecute.  Maybe I'm just jaded by the ineptness of the past.

I'm about the same way.
There is nothing big enough to slam her, but damn if there isn't a thousand little things. 
I didn't get to read all of the second part yet, as I had to take my wife to a doctors appt..
(11-12-2015, 05:33 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I'm about the same way.
There is nothing big enough to slam her, but damn if there isn't a thousand little things. 
I didn't get to read all of the second part yet, as I had to take my wife to a doctors appt..

Me either.  Found the 4C back and forth where one of the anons claimed to be helping with all of this very interesting.  Guy said the FBI reached out to him.  YIKES.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-12-2015, 05:54 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Me either.  Found the 4C back and forth where one of the anons claimed to be helping with all of this very interesting.  Guy said the FBI reached out to him.  YIKES.

Looks like it's finally attracting some attention.
We'll see if anything gets flushed out.
Don't doubt this at all.

But you can all go back and read what I wrote about this sort of stuff before any of this specific evidence came out about Hillary...........Anyone who thinks that the candidates really have no contact or coordination with these "independent" PACs is a moron.

And don't accuse me of saying this just to defend Hillary. I said it long before this came out. They all do it. The system is a complete joke.
Yeah, Hillary is a slime and so are some people working for her. And like Fred said, all these campaigns coordinate with their PAC's at "arms length".'

The rest seems like a non-story to me. I don't see anything wrong with a Democrat giving financial support to block or weaken a specific Repub candidate. Well, aside from I don't like political ads at all but the only issue is if the donors didn't intend for that (and I doubt they care).
(11-13-2015, 12:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Don't doubt this at all.

But you can all go back and read what I wrote about this sort of stuff before any of this specific evidence came out about Hillary...........Anyone who thinks that the candidates really have no contact or coordination with these "independent" PACs is a moron.

And don't accuse me of saying this just to defend Hillary.  I said it long before this came out.  They all do it.  The system is a complete joke.

I agree with you on this Fred. I wish we got rid of the PAC's all together.

The next big problem is how the progressives in both parties have taken over the television media.