Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hills concerned about election fraud
(09-09-2016, 08:37 AM)McC Wrote: That is not her personality, though.  The fight back impulse is strong in her.  A narcissist cannot stand in the face of an onslaught and be above it.  

While you may be correct, the bigger of the two narcissists is Trump.  Clinton has 30 years of listening to people insult her.  Trump can't stand any slight...real or perceived.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

[Image: 14237668_1004915096291779_47690496434120...e=587E6529]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
I think if a person 100 percent behind Hillary or Trump they are exactly what is wrong with this country.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-09-2016, 11:36 PM)treee Wrote: I think if a person 100 percent behind Hillary or Trump they are exactly what is wrong with this country.

Hell, even 80%.

And that's how it goes.  Despite the fact that Trump is not a Republican (I don't even think he knows who he is), 40% of voters will check "R" on the Presidential ballot.

It's comical to watch people aligning along party lines despite how absolutely horrible both candidates are.  I'm comfortable voting for Gary Johnson, in part because my vote isn't going to matter.  But it's fascinating to watch people attempt to justify why a vote for Hillary or Trump will stave off the apocalypse.
--------------------------------------------------------

(09-09-2016, 08:40 AM)GMDino Wrote: While you may be correct, the bigger of the two narcissists is Trump.  Clinton has 30 years of listening to people insult her.  Trump can't stand any slight...real or perceived.

Big difference between sucking it up over what the press says and having an asshole twenty feet away slinging the mud straight at you.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

(09-10-2016, 03:03 PM)McC Wrote: Big difference between sucking it up over what the press says and having an asshole twenty feet away slinging the mud straight at you.

Trump literally calls names at anyone who says anything bad about him...even if its just that they won't support him.

He's 8 years old.
(09-10-2016, 11:39 PM)GMDino Wrote: Trump literally calls names at anyone who says anything bad about him...

Well, that's better than killing them...
--------------------------------------------------------

(09-10-2016, 11:39 PM)GMDino Wrote: Trump literally calls names at anyone who says anything bad about him...even if its just that they won't support him.

He's 8 years old.

Yes, he is.  And what can ruffle the feathers of a pompous unethical lying windbag like her better than an eight year old like him?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

(09-11-2016, 07:36 AM)McC Wrote: Yes, he is.  And what can ruffle the feathers of a pompous unethical lying windbag like her better than an eight year old like him?

Adults know how to handle children.

Trump, unless his handlers can make him behave for three entire debates, will come off as more of a fool.

Not that his supporters, like you, will care.  Y'all will think he was fine because Clinton is "so much worse".
(09-11-2016, 08:34 AM)GMDino Wrote: Adults know how to handle children.

Trump, unless his handlers can make him behave for three entire debates, will come off as more of a fool.

Not that his supporters, like you, will care.  Y'all will think he was fine because Clinton is "so much worse".

I'm not one of his supporters.  I know two lying assholes when I see them.  I know that neither of them is presidential material.  I know that the country loses no matter which one of these clowns wins.  Too bad you don't.

The way that this campaign is aging her, though, she'll never survive four years in office. 

Woo Hoo.  The Bag Lady President.  Rape on, HillBill.   If she does miraculously survive four years, they'll likely be billionaires by then.  Rape on.  Quite a victory of the New World Order, where all the nations of the world walk hand in hand in blissful peace and harmony and we switch over to Chinese currency.

Can't wait to see all those solar panels.  Everybody goes to college free and all the bridges and roads are miraculously made brand new cuz the super rich will pay for it with all the extra taxes she's gonna make 'em pay.  

(09-11-2016, 09:06 AM)McC Wrote: I'm not one of his supporters.  I know two lying assholes when I see them.  I know that neither of them is presidential material.  I know that the country loses no matter which one of these clowns wins.  Too bad you don't.

The way that this campaign is aging her, though, she'll never survive four years in office. 

Woo Hoo.  The Bag Lady President.  Rape on, HillBill.   If she does miraculously survive four years, they'll likely be billionaires by then.  Rape on.  Quite a victory of the New World Order, where all the nations of the world walk hand in hand in blissful peace and harmony and we switch over to Chinese currency.

Can't wait to see all those solar panels.  Everybody goes to college free and all the bridges and roads are miraculously made brand new cuz the super rich will pay for it with all the extra taxes she's gonna make 'em pay.  

Oh, sorry I thought this was a discussion of which person was qualified to be POTUS not conspiracy theories.

Carry on without me.
(09-11-2016, 09:16 AM)GMDino Wrote: Oh, sorry I thought this was a discussion of which person was qualified to be POTUS not conspiracy theories.

Carry on without me.

Neither one is qualified.  You know, the thing you can't admit.

(09-09-2016, 02:06 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Like I said.  You are a gullible rube who believes everything he hears in the right wing echo chamber.  The AAPS is an ultra conservative political advocacy group.  I am surprised that they did not claim that she was dead already.

No need to discuss it anymore until the debate.  I'll remind you about it then.

Here I am to remind you how gullible you were, Sunset.