Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hmmm..More direct evidence Biden was paid by a Communist China energy company
(12-06-2023, 01:11 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You are 100% wrong because this was not a personal loan paid back from a personal account. It was a loan paid back through a business account and again, the business needs to give the lender a 1099 with the interest. It is against the law to give a zero interest business loan.

It was a personal loan from Joe to Hunter.  How Hunter paid it back is meaningless to Joe's circimstances.  Was the TRUCK titled in the name of the business or Hunter?

Don't forget that every dime in a personal LLC that isn't a business expense belongs to the owner of the LLC, not the LLC.  This ability to flow money is one of the reasons that the King of the LLC Donald Trump pushed so hard to protect these flow through businesses when his tax bill was written.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
How much corruption can you purchase for a total of $1,380?
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2023, 02:38 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: How much corruption can you purchase for a total of $1,380?

People have to stretch their corruption budget these days thanks to Bidenomics!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2023, 02:43 PM)Nately120 Wrote: People have to stretch their corruption budget these days thanks to Bidenomics!

Thanks, Biden...
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2023, 01:17 PM)Luvnit 2 Wrote: I missed him being charged with anything criminally.

Benedict Donald "The traitor tRump" had to pay $ 2 million in fines to the state of NY for tax evasion due to his stealing from a charity designed for handicapped children and wounded military veterans. Yes, this was civil, as far as being charged criminally, just wait as the statute of limitations has not expired. Don "the Con" tRump paid the fine but didn't have to admit guilt.

https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/2019/donald-j-trump-pays-court-ordered-2-million-illegally-using-trump-foundation
Reply/Quote
The GOP needs to get their asses in gear and lock up Biden, because I've seen the polls posted in this forum and they're indicating that having him on the ticket in 2024 is going to lead to the USA going full landslide into crawling back to its abusive ex.

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2023, 02:58 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: Benedict Donald "The traitor tRump" had to pay $ 2 million in fines to the state of NY for tax evasion due to his stealing from a charity designed for handicapped children and wounded military veterans. Yes, this was civil, as far as being charged criminally, just wait as the statute of limitations has not expired. Don "the Con" tRump paid the fine but didn't have to admit guilt.

https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/2019/donald-j-trump-pays-court-ordered-2-million-illegally-using-trump-foundation

I'm surprised he never ask to burry them kids who didn't survive in one of his golf course.

That kind of move makes his smart to his base. God driven bloke indeed. 

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2023, 01:16 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Everything you bring up is an opinion and Trump was never charged with a crime. They are rhe fake Russian collusion tallking points used for years and after 50 million dollars, no charges filed against Trump.

Same for Jan. 6, no charges filed. I think the world is smart enough to conclude if they had an ounce of evidence Trump was guilty of anything on Jan. 6, they would have filed already. Trump said to the crowd, GO PEACEFULLY AND PROTEST. His own words on Jan. 6th.

Please tell me which fact I posted you believe to be opinion?
Reply/Quote