Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hmmm..More direct evidence Biden was paid by a Communist China energy company
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-paid-joe-biden-account-biz-china-comer
Hunter Biden paid Joe Biden from account for biz that received payments from China: Comer
Payments were set up to occur monthly

Great read and this is more evidence. I can't wait to hear HB's explanation on December 13th why his dad was making his drug addicted son give him money for any reason.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
You wonder why people don't trust Comer and his ability to investigate...or frankly provide the truth. It is stories like this.

As reported by the Murdoch-owned NY Post in 2019. Hunter was paying Joe $1380 per month for a Ford Raptor

So all this "smoking gun" evidence is Hunter's car payment

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1731735230627914022

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">So, these three payments of $1,380 each (totaling $4,140) appear to be Hunter Biden paying his dad back for truck loan/lease payments that his dad paid on his son's behalf when Hunter was low on cash.<br><br>My source is an NY Post article about Hunter's finances and emails from the… <a href="https://t.co/UyIyDnjhsR">https://t.co/UyIyDnjhsR</a> <a href="https://t.co/tWMfeBYgGr">pic.twitter.com/tWMfeBYgGr</a></p>&mdash; Yashar Ali ? (@yashar) <a href="https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1731735230627914022?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 4, 2023</a></blockquote>

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
[Image: ChickenLittle01.jpg?fit=740%2C+9999&crop...25px&ssl=1]
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1731832872057659402

Comer: You can loan people money but if they pay you back then you benefitted directly

That guy sounds smart.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 12:00 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1731832872057659402

Comer: You can loan people money but if they pay you back then you benefitted directly

That guy sounds smart.

The IRS demands any loan have paperwork including:
1. Reason for Loan
2. Terms of the loan to include loan $ amount, INTEREST (MUST BE A REASONABLE AMOUNT BASED ON CURRENT RATES AT TIME OF THE LOAN).

Comer has asked Joe Biden's attorneys for the loan paperwork. So, just as many in here say all Trump had to do was turn over the documents, the same applies for Biden. Just show Comer the paperwork and end it.

The problem is there probably is no paperwork.

Also 2 ways to launder money, one is by loans and second is by setting up shell companies. If JB lent HB money, there should be a record of him paying a car dealer or him paying cash for Hunter for a vehicle. HB used his company to pay Joe Biden monthly payments, again violation of IRS and it seems Joe Biden sure was lending a lot of people money.  

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 02:56 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The IRS demands any loan have paperwork including:
1. Reason for Loan
2. Terms of the loan to include loan $ amount, INTEREST (MUST BE A REASONABLE AMOUNT BASED ON CURRENT RATES AT TIME OF THE LOAN).

Comer has asked Joe Biden's attorneys for the loan paperwork. So, just as many in here say all Trump had to do was turn over the documents, the same applies for Biden. Just show Comer the paperwork and end it.

yes and no....the IRS has requirements when the loan or gift exceeds $10,000 below that the loans are considered "de minimus" and does not require interest, documentation, or reporting as long as the loan does not go to a income producing product.  So for example you can loan your child $9,999 for a house downpayment as long as they plan to live there.  You can't if they plan to rent it out.

So Joe loaning Hunter less than $5000 for a car down payment is exempted

Reply/Quote
One more thing, since Hunter used one of his companies to pay Joe monthly, his company is required to produce a 1099 to Joe Biden for interest received (against the law to do a loan for no interest from a business) and thus should be on Biden's tax return as earned interest.

Reply/Quote
Do you think Clarence Thomas paid taxes on all the gifts Harlan Crowe provided him over the years. The tuition for his nephew's private school exceeded $10000 per year. Or how about him 'buying" his mother's house that Mama was then allowed to live in rent free? Or those expensive private vacations?

Or how about the write-off of the $180,000 loaned to him for his RV?

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 02:56 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The IRS demands any loan have paperwork including:
1. Reason for Loan

Also 2 ways to launder money, one is by loans and second is by setting up shell companies. If JB lent HB money, there should be a record of him paying a car dealer or him paying cash for Hunter for a vehicle. HB used his company to pay Joe Biden monthly payments, again violation of IRS and it seems Joe Biden sure was lending a lot of people money.  

P01135809 actually HAD paperwork, that he denied having, said was planted, said he mentally declassified, denied having a second time, etc...

Biden doesn't need paperwork to loan his son money.

My parents gave me money, I give it to my children.  If I get paid back, yay.  If not they are my children...I'll live.

And not one promissory note was ever written among us.  Please don't tell the gop.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 03:18 PM)GMDino Wrote: P01135809 actually HAD paperwork, that he denied having, said was planted, said he mentally declassified, denied having a second time, etc...

Biden doesn't need paperwork to loan his son money.

My parents gave me money, I give it to my children.  If I get paid back, yay.  If not they are my children...I'll live.

And not one promissory note was ever written among us.  Please don't tell the gop.  Mellow

James Comer himself said he would just hand over the money to his kids.

Reply/Quote
Comer is going to make a lot of dads and mums arrested in America on that case ...

Does he have paperwork for his own family loans because he seems stressed on that subject ?

It would be so funny if at the end of the day, that dude got smacked by the IRS. Can't wait for that.

It is always a projection, always.

@OP :

You never gave/loan money to your kids ? Or did they have to sign something ?

Any average dad in the USA is going to side with Joe on that one. Being a decent dad isn't illegal.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 03:38 PM)pally Wrote: James Comer himself said he would just hand over the money to his kids.

He would ? That just means he actually never did. 

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 03:42 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Comer is going to make a lot of dads and mums arrested in America on that case ...

Does he have paperwork for his own family loans because he seems stressed on that subject ?

It would be so funny if at the end of the day, that dude got smacked by the IRS. Can't wait for that.

It is always a projection, always.

@OP :

You never gave/loan money to your kids ? Or did they have to sign something ?

Any average dad in the USA is going to side with Joe on that one. Being a decent dad isn't illegal.

The party of "family values" has tried for a quite awhile to make Biden look like a "bad dad".

They shared pictures of him kissing his son, talked about how he said he loved his son while he was an addict, etc.

Now he loaned him money?!?!

When will the horrors end with this man!  Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
Wow. Forget about the Russian meeting in trump tower, Trump saying to the world as he stood next to Putin he believes him over American intelligence agencies, Trump having Russian enemy Lavrov in the White House one day after firing the FBI director, Trump asking in front of the world for Russia to hack Hillary’s emails and they obliged that day.

Forget that stuff.

We got some seriously evil bad for the country stuff going on here with Biden. Loaning one of your children money for a vehicle. Wow. Pinnacle of evil.

Compare trying to overthrow our country to loaning your kid money for a car. I mean if it ain’t plain as day the guy who loaned his kid money should be in jail and the guy who tried to destroy our democracy should be back in the White House? Well then I guess I don’t know what’s right and wrong anymore.
Reply/Quote
Imagine how they will react when they'll learn that Hunter Biden defrauded Kids Cancer charities to his own profit !!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2017/06/06/how-donald-trump-shifted-kids-cancer-charity-money-into-his-business/

Family values all the way.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 03:06 PM)pally Wrote: yes and no....the IRS has requirements when the loan or gift exceeds $10,000 below that the loans are considered "de minimus" and does not require interest, documentation, or reporting as long as the loan does not go to a income producing product.  So for example you can loan your child $9,999 for a house downpayment as long as they plan to live there.  You can't if they plan to rent it out.

So Joe loaning Hunter less than $5000 for a car down payment is exempted

You are 100% wrong because this was not a personal loan paid back from a personal account. It was a loan paid back through a business account and again, the business needs to give the lender a 1099 with the interest. It is against the law to give a zero interest business loan.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 10:06 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Wow. Forget about the Russian meeting in trump tower, Trump saying to the world as he stood next to Putin he believes him over American intelligence agencies, Trump having Russian enemy Lavrov in the White House one day after firing the FBI director, Trump asking in front of the world for Russia to hack Hillary’s emails and they obliged that day.

Forget that stuff.

We got some seriously evil bad for the country stuff going on here with Biden. Loaning one of your children money for a vehicle. Wow. Pinnacle of evil.

Compare trying to overthrow our country to loaning your kid money for a car. I mean if it ain’t plain as day the guy who loaned his kid money should be in jail and the guy who tried to destroy our democracy should be back in the White House? Well then I guess I don’t know what’s right and wrong anymore.

Everything you bring up is an opinion and Trump was never charged with a crime. They are rhe fake Russian collusion tallking points used for years and after 50 million dollars, no charges filed against Trump.

Same for Jan. 6, no charges filed. I think the world is smart enough to conclude if they had an ounce of evidence Trump was guilty of anything on Jan. 6, they would have filed already. Trump said to the crowd, GO PEACEFULLY AND PROTEST. His own words on Jan. 6th.

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2023, 11:57 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Imagine how they will react when they'll learn that Hunter Biden defrauded Kids Cancer charities to his own profit !!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2017/06/06/how-donald-trump-shifted-kids-cancer-charity-money-into-his-business/

Family values all the way.

I missed him being charged with anything criminally.

Reply/Quote
It appears the whistleblowers have turned over emails between the architect of the Biden shell companies and Joe Biden using an alias email account(s).
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-was-in-direct-contact-with-hunters-business-partners-using-email-alias-as-vp

They know they communicated a lot, but contents of email need a warrant to read them. Most were when Biden was VP, many when he was in Ukraine to get the prosecuter fired. I know, just more smoke and every VP has 3 alias emails. Sarcasm Sarcasm

Biden was in direct contact with Hunter’s business partners using email alias as VP
Biden used alias email accounts to correspond with Hunter and business associate Eric Schwerin 327 times over 9 years
The committee says 54 of the emails were "exclusively" between Joe Biden and Schwerin, who the committee describes as "the architect of the Biden family’s shell companies."

As vice president, Joe Biden used email aliases and private email addresses to communicate with son Hunter Biden and Hunter's business associates hundreds of times, new records released by the House Ways & Means Committee revealed.

The committee obtained metadata from IRS whistleblowers Gary Shapley and Joseph Ziegler that reveals Joe Biden used alias email accounts 327 times during a nine-year period — 2010 to 2019 — to correspond with his son, Hunter, and one of Hunter's key business associates, Eric Schwerin, among others.

The majority of the email traffic took place while Biden was vice president.

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2023, 01:26 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It appears the whistleblowers have turned over emails between the architect of the Biden shell companies and Joe Biden using an alias email account(s).
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-was-in-direct-contact-with-hunters-business-partners-using-email-alias-as-vp

Don't mock kids who believe in Santa, when you have adults who still believe in Fox news after they've stated in open court, "No reasonable person with any common sense whatsoever would ever believe anything they say b/c they're for entertainment purposes only."

TABLOID NEWS

https://www.reuters.com/legal/dominions-defamation-case-against-fox-poised-trial-after-delay-2023-04-18/

FOX NEWS ORDERED TO PAY $787.5 Billion for lying to their viewers
Reply/Quote