Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitner released
(04-03-2016, 11:11 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: [Image: kicked-nuts-record.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_lu3h9kWjbl1r5yrveo1_250.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2016, 12:58 PM)Nately120 Wrote: [Image: tumblr_lu3h9kWjbl1r5yrveo1_250.jpg]

The guy in the gree uniform looks like hes enjoying the nut shot!  Smirk
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2016, 11:14 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Donte totally played us for the Browns a few years ago, I'm passing on this Dbag all the way. If anything this helps us bring back Reggie.

it wasnt the browns but yeah
Reply/Quote
re-sign Reggie if it makes sense financially. He has been a great Bengal.

The reality of the salary cap is that you can only spend so much on specific positions. Zeitler needs to be re-signed and Eifert extended and we have our two running backs coming up.

It just may not make sense to resign Reggie because of these issues - which is sad if true - but a reality.
Reply/Quote
Donte can eat some crow...
Reggie >> Donte.

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2016, 11:14 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Donte totally played us for the Browns a few years ago, I'm passing on this Dbag all the way. If anything this helps us bring back Reggie.

It seemed to really work out well for him...oh wait.... Hilarious
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-03-2016, 03:18 AM)Yojimbo Wrote: No reason we wouldn't bring Nelson back if we are looking for a vet safety.

$$$$ is always a reason
Reply/Quote
I wonder how much Whitner and Dansby would have made compared to what they did make if they would have taken our original offers and played them all the way out. Instead of getting cut like they did.
Reply/Quote

Well I guess this didn't help us.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
If anything the FO should make a crank call to his agent and say that they want to sign him.  As soon as they get a reply they can give him the ole, "Oops!  Sorry!  We've opted to sign a random scrub from the 49ers because everything 49ers is great!"  Then they can rub their hands together and snicker like Mr. Burns  Ninja
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't mind bringing in Whitner now that Reggie signed in Oakland.

Insurance and competition is never a bad thing. I still think we will draft a Safety.

I think the coaches have high expectations for both Shawn and Derron though.
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2016, 11:21 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: If anything the FO should make a crank call to his agent and say that they want to sign him.  As soon as they get a reply they can give him the ole, "Oops!  Sorry!  We've opted to sign a random scrub from the 49ers because everything 49ers is great!"  Then they can rub their hands together and snicker like Mr. Burns  Ninja

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2016, 11:21 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: If anything the FO should make a crank call to his agent and say that they want to sign him.  As soon as they get a reply they can give him the ole, "Oops!  Sorry!  We've opted to sign a random scrub from the 49ers because everything 49ers is great!"  Then they can rub their hands together and snicker like Mr. Burns  Ninja

Call him get him on the plane and when he gets here say sorry we signed Rambo instead. yeah i dont want Whitner after that stunt. at least he never played that well against us.
Reply/Quote