Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hobson says expect changes to coaching staff
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
How much do you want to bet Guenther leaves and every other coach stays, including Paul Alexander?
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 07:54 PM)Captain Happy Pants Wrote: How much do you want to bet Guenther leaves and every other coach stays, including Paul Alexander?

To "change"!

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 07:54 PM)Captain Happy Pants Wrote: How much do you want to bet Guenther leaves and every other coach stays, including Paul Alexander?

Thats what I'm seeing go down. Any decent coach will leave, the rest will stay. 
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 07:54 PM)Captain Happy Pants Wrote: How much do you want to bet Guenther leaves and every other coach stays, including Paul Alexander?

Paul Guenther is history. He’s going to end up in Oakland. Now if Marvin takes his newfound control and hires Jack Del Rio to coach the defense I’ll feel way better.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
By “changes” he means that those offered other jobs will leave, and those remaining will be promoted.
Reply/Quote
If they keep Marvin but get rid of Lasor, Mike Brown is clueless. Only reason this team improved from awful start was Lasor...After seeing Zimmer, Gruden, Jones, Sanu, Zeitler, Whitworth go, nothing that happens under Mike Brown surprises me.....BUT LASOR SHOULD BE BACK...Only an idiot would get rid of Lasor, but that's where Mike Brown comes in.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 07:57 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Paul Guenther is history.  He’s going to end up in Oakland.  Now if Marvin takes his newfound control and hires Jack Del Rio to coach the defense I’ll feel way better.

It doesn't matter who comes here.  Marvin still can't coach.  Can't make adjustments, can't manage the clock, can't beat the steelers, can't get his team motivated, blah blah blah blah blah.  

Same shit, different toilet
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 07:51 PM)Trademark Wrote:

Well no shit because most of them are going to voluntarily leave. It's the ones that return that we should be worried about.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 07:51 PM)Trademark Wrote:

Expect changes to ticket sales. They will decrease. Bigly.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 08:00 PM)kevin Wrote: If they keep Marvin but get rid of Lasor, Mike Brown is clueless.  Only reason this team improved from awful start was Lasor...After seeing Zimmer, Gruden, Jones, Sanu, Zeitler, Whitworth go, nothing that happens under Mike Brown surprises me.....BUT LASOR SHOULD BE BACK...Only an idiot would get rid of Lasor, but that's where Mike Brown comes in.

Debatable. The offense had more crappy moments since Lazor took over than good ones.
The ONLY reason I can see when it comes to faith in Lazor is if it was his idea to change up the blocking scheme and play Westerman.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Any coach that stays here after this crap is a coach you probably don't want.
Reply/Quote
Everyone will be gone.

Except Pauline.
Reply/Quote
Doesn't matter, accountability starts at the top. This organization has none.
Reply/Quote
what BS Hobspin

Anyone good will leave. The retreads who are Mike sycophants will remain.

Who doubts that Alexander will be back next year?

Don't buy tickets Cincinnati for this awful team that has contempt for the fans and the local governments.
Reply/Quote
Sounds like Hobson read Jason Lacanfora's twitter post as well....
Reply/Quote
Guarantee Alexander is the first returning coach announced.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 08:11 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Guarantee Alexander is the first returning coach announced.

Someone break his damn piano
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Fat boy Guenther and Alexander better be the first to pack their shit. Then they need to cut some more fat with some of these NFL rejects they call backups. Mike Brown better open his wallet and actually let Marvin do something in free agency to fill some big big holes if he thinks Marvin is the best option to win a Championship in the next two years, he better put his money where his mouth is.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 08:03 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Debatable. The offense had more crappy moments since Lazor took over than good ones.
The ONLY reason I can see when it comes to faith in Lazor is if it was his idea to change up the blocking scheme and play Westerman.

Lasor took over one of the worst offenses in NFL history and got 7-7 out of them....You don't want to hear that do you...You don't want to hear how awful the players Mike Brown had on offense were....You want to think these players are great and we only need coaching changes....Well, the Bengals offensive players stink, especially at O Line, but RB and WR over rated by Bengals fans. ..Tony Romo covering Bengals games liked what Lasor was doing....I liked what Lasor was doing....Only an idiot would fire Lasor after going 7-7 after taking over one of the worst offenses in NFL history.  ( the no touchdowns in first 2 games put them with a 1930's team as worst start ever. Bengals truly sucked before Lasor was hired ). 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote