Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hobson says expect changes to coaching staff
"Expect changes to coaching staff. Like when Paul Guenther refuses to re-sign. And that's it."
Reply/Quote
Hobsons latest spin piece points to marv being mikes man and keeping the guy who directed the 32nd ranked offense.

Marv really likes him. So Lazor beams stays
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 10:18 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Oh but didn't you hear?  Lazor took Zampese's playbook and made absolutely no changes to it for fourteen weeks.  None.  It almost makes one wonder why they bothered firing Zampese in the first place.  It behooves one's wits.

They fired Zampese so that they could make adjustments to the offense.  Those adjustments still resulted in one of the least productive units ever fielded.  It's bad enough we have to see Marvin's smug, condescending face for another two years.  Coaches need to be held accountable for how awful this offense was.

I mention Tony Romo because I value his opinion over many of you peoples. 

I say give Lasor at least one training camp and preseason.  OK, the offense finished 32nd, and I called that one when Mike Brown let Zeitler and Whitworth both leave.  So did all sports media.  Bengals came into preseason with worst O Line in NFL and it showed.  

You people want to point out 32nd in offense...You fail to accept Lasor came on in mid season having never coached here and team went 7-7 under him and with no blocking Dalton didn't get killed. You people think that is nothing. You think he should have came in and turned this garbage offense into play-offs.  I tell you now, without Lasor we don't beat Bills, Lions, Ravens, or Broncos, or Colts and probably not Browns and Dalton gets career ending injury with no blocking.  

Lasor deserves back and to have his first ever training camp and preseason.  I mention Tony Romo because I value his opinion much more than the stuff I'm reading here tonight.  The fact that Dalton got better and the Bengals won any games at all is because Lasor improved this sorry as team. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 10:41 PM)kevin Wrote: I mention Tony Romo because I value his opinion over many of you peoples. 

I say give Lasor at least one training camp and preseason.  OK, the offense finished 32nd, and I called that one when Mike Brown let Zeitler and Whitworth both leave.  So did all sports media.  Bengals came into preseason with worst O Line in NFL and it showed.  

You people want to point out 32nd in offense...You fail to accept Lasor came on in mid season having never coached here and team went 7-7 under him and with no blocking Dalton didn't get killed. You people think that is nothing. You think he should have came in and turned this garbage offense into play-offs.  I tell you now, without Lasor we don't beat Bills, Lions, Ravens, or Broncos, or Colts and probably not Browns and Dalton gets career ending injury with no blocking.  

Lasor deserves back and to have his first ever training camp and preseason.  I mention Tony Romo because I value his opinion much more than the stuff I'm reading here tonight.  The fact that Dalton got better and the Bengals won any games at all is because Lasor improved this sorry as team. 

Call Romo and ask him how starting last and finishing last is in any way an improvement.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
[Image: 4gLxcM.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 10:55 PM)GodFather Wrote: [Image: 4gLxcM.png]

It’s like they do it on purpose. They are so rich they now just like torturing the peasants.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

They're just trolling the fans now. They know people will be back no matter what.

Reply/Quote
I wouldn’t hold my breath.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 10:58 PM)michaelsean Wrote: It’s like they do it on purpose. They are so rich they now just like torturing the peasants.

There's really no other way to see it.

The fans hate Marv so let's bring him back after we float little lies out there about a coaching search to give hope that we can later squash.  The fans really hate PA so, of course, let's give him more say.

Now, what DC do the fans hate the most?  Get him on the phone.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote

Fake news. That will NEVER happen.
Reply/Quote

Fake twitter. 
Reply/Quote
It’s all a big fu to the people of Cincinnati.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 07:51 PM)Trademark Wrote:

Yeah....Hobspin....suck my bag....if there are any changes....it's Guenther and any other competent coach on the staff leaving. What a ***** sick joke.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 11:10 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Yeah....Hobspin....suck my bag....if there are any changes....it's Guenther and any other competent coach on the staff leaving. What a ***** sick joke.

Wait until Paul Alexander gets a pink slip. It’s coming....
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 11:12 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Wait until Paul Alexander gets a pink slip.  It’s coming....

Not holding my breath.  The level of screw you fans, we'll do it our way seems at an all time high right now.  Anything could happen.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 11:12 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Wait until Paul Alexander gets a pink slip.  It’s coming....

At this point.....I don't care.  Hell bring his deadbeat ass back too, may as well.  I'm done hearing smartass remarks because of THEM.  

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote

Really, people?

GF always posts fake tweets from fake accounts as humour.

Plus, Dehner's verified, AFAIR.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 11:24 PM)thillan Wrote: I believe Dehner said that when he talked to Alexander privately, he talked highly of him, hinting at a possible OC position.

See my above post and this, for proof that its fake:

https://twitter.com/pauldehnerjr?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Mike gave Marvin and Alexander new "responsibilities" with the team.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g4pYfuix_F0

Alexander is obviously the genital washer.
Reply/Quote
Not sure how we can compare Zampese's offense to Lazor's offense considering Lazors offense outscored Zampese 281 to 9
Reply/Quote