Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Homer Hall of Fame
(12-11-2021, 05:06 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: Denny gave me an infraction for posting ColtsFan4Ever’s actual real life dating profile to the old site. Looking back on it, it’s probably something that I should have been at least temporarily banned for, but they just gave me a warning. And for all the little bits of shit that I stirred there over an 8 year period, it was the only warning that I ever got.

Denny may have been a bit annoying, but I don’t think he was unnecessarily strict or heavy-handed with his punishments.

Weren't you banned in another thread there Chip?  Now you seem to be getting a little disagreeable?  You agitatin' my dots?
https://youtu.be/19rVKy_pfFU
[Image: banned-and-you-are-banned.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This has been a fun thread to read through. A lot of names from the past that I remember.
Does Bengal Thing still attend games?
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 01:40 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: This has been a fun thread to read through. A lot of names from the past that I remember.

There's a member I miss.  He would be awesome here.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 01:40 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: This has been a fun thread to read through. A lot of names from the past that I remember.

When Colin Kaepernick was coming out of college he and his college TE (Virgil Green) were doing a pre-draft interview together. I mentioned that Virgil seemed like a good guy, but Colin seemed like a douche. This made BT overly mad. I have no idea why, but it was strange and sticks out.

Other than that, guy was a great poster. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 01:04 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Weren't you banned in another thread there Chip?  Now you seem to be getting a little disagreeable?  You agitatin' my dots?
https://youtu.be/19rVKy_pfFU
[Image: banned-and-you-are-banned.gif]

Nah…I never got banned. At least not that I remember. I did have traumatic brain injury a couple years ago though, sooo…maybe?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 01:43 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: There's a member I miss. 

How many times have you uttered this sentence in your lifetime?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 10:11 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: How many times have you uttered this sentence in your lifetime?

Damnit.  I'm gettin lazy.  You're too clever Chip Smallwood, too clever indeed!
[Image: evil-hands.gif]
Reply/Quote