Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hope this works for all of you
But if it doesn't, try out BengalsJungle.com. We started the same day as bengals.com forum and are still alive.
Good Luck guys
Reply/Quote
I think it will, if given time. Just have to let everyone know about this board. Let's get this thing started...

Reply/Quote
(05-11-2015, 01:55 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I think it will, if given time. Just have to let everyone know about this board. Let's get this thing started...

It should be great! I can be a moderator if needed.
Reply/Quote
I sure hope this works. I don't want to join 8 million forums to find all the good guys and gals from bengals.com
[Image: BernLocksig.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Tongue 
Wink Hey I was able to register using IE!
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2015, 01:55 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I think it will, if given time. Just have to let everyone know about this board. Let's get this thing started...

Way to go man, I came here and checked it out... I like it... Appreciate it very much!!!!! !!!!! :heart:
Reply/Quote
I'm just happy that we can embed Youtube videos.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2015, 05:23 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I'm just happy that we can embed Youtube videos.

Me too, should be a really nice feature that the old site was lacking
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2015, 05:27 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Me too, should be a really nice feature that the old site was lacking

I'll just go ahead and post this here now.

Reply/Quote
Well, I'm all signed up and moved over, I think.
Reply/Quote
Hopefully everyone comes to this forum, Thanks for setting it up Bengalholic
Reply/Quote
I joined the go-bengals earlier but I've joined this as well. Hopefully everyone can settle on one spot because agree or disagree with certain posts we had one hell of a community of Bengals fans on that message board.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
Cin726 reporting in. Decided on a name change.
Reply/Quote
Just want to thank Holic and anyone else who made this possible. I didn't post much on the other site, but I think I will try to be more involved here. It is nice to have options. Thanks again.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2015, 01:05 PM)Super Cat Wrote: But if it doesn't, try out BengalsJungle.com. We started the same day as bengals.com forum and are still alive.
Good Luck guys

I found my way... (here at least)
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2015, 09:39 PM)jungle93 Wrote: I found my way... (here at least)

One of us! One of us!
[Image: BernLocksig.jpg]
Reply/Quote
As long as everyone agrees on one board, I think we should be okay. I can't believe it has come to this though..
Reply/Quote
Nice work Bengalholic. Nice clean site. I look forward to continuing the community on this site.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Thanks for putting this together. I'd be lost if I didn't have a place to put all my mock drafts!
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(05-11-2015, 10:06 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Thanks for putting this together. I'd be lost if I didn't have a place to put all my mock drafts!

Yea I checked out Go-Bengals and the top couple had no more than 2-3 replies and next to no real Draft discussion, a sad draft section indeed, I know we had solid discussion basically all year round and people would have multiple pages of discussion with solid content so lets hope that transfers with us.

Here's to hoping this board gets and keeps its member count and quality high enough for people to stick around.
Reply/Quote