Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hopeful or Bet Ready???
Okay, we go through this AT LEAST twice a year and with the same stinkin' results, most of the time over the last 26 years!

How many in here would bet $100 or more, no point system, on the Bengals to win tonight, and how many are just hopeful??

I am not a betting man, but if I were, I would NEVER bet on the Bengals against the Steelers with MB at the helm!! Hopeful yes!
Reply/Quote
No way would I bet the Bengals beat them. I mean it could happen, but I doubt it.
Reply/Quote
I’d bet $100 the bengals lose....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I doubt I watch. I used to feel obligated, but not anymore. I know what's going to happen, and I have no desire to watch it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
As a matter of fact, if someone had laid $100 down on my coffee table after Burfict's interception in the Steelers playoff game, I wouldn't have bet THAT either. When that interception happened by family thought it was over. My response, "With the Bengals, you have to wait until the clock says 00:00, they are at least one point ahead, and there are now yellow flags on the field.
Reply/Quote
Do I get the 6 points that Vegas is giving us?
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 03:31 PM)nkets Wrote: Do I get the 6 points that Vegas is giving us?

All you need is 6? I wouldn't bet on them with a 15pt spread.

Reply/Quote
I wouldn't bet anything. I have a good FEELING, but that feeling is the same feeling I've had about this teams playoff chances for 15 years straight and they continue to disappoint. Go Bengals? All day! Will we win? Who knows...
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 02:46 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Okay, we go through this AT LEAST twice a year and with the same stinkin' results, most of the time over the last 26 years!

How many in here would bet $100 or more, no point system, on the Bengals to win tonight, and how many are just hopeful??

I am not a betting man, but if I were, I would NEVER bet on the Bengals against the Steelers with MB at the helm!!  Hopeful yes!

I am probably going to be able to quit work at the end of this college basketball season because of my sports wagering.

#1 rule is to protect my money and bet on the surest things I can.

In no way, shape or form are the Bengals in any way a sure thing. lol

Pass on this game.
Reply/Quote