Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How Did The Coronavirus Spread So Quickly?
I just talked to a friend of mine who is actually helping produce the vaccine. He is not working on the development of the product, but he works for Jacobs Engineering who Astrazeneca has contracted to help with the production side.

He said that obviously population density has a lot to do with how the virus spreads in certain areas which is pretty obvious. But he also said that air quality has a lot to do with it. Places with more pollution have more particulate matter in the air to which the virus attaches and spreads instead of settling.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2020, 07:34 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Because a certain amount of people are not aware that Donald Trump is a con man that's completely full of shit and, for some stupid reason, they still believe what he says.
You have a choice and it's between two lifelong Democrats. One's a lunatic, the other is not.
I CANNOT WAIT for the debates. Giuliani and OAN's October surprise better be big because Drumpf is self sabotaging his campaign day by day. Losers and suckers, followed by Cohen's book and now Woodward is upending his whole Covid-19 response. What's next? Insulting his Christian base? Calling the NRA frauds? He's got more up his sleeve, this we all know.
Hilarious.  

The Dems are so terrified of debates because they know Biden's declining by the day, yet he could get up there and debate about how he hung out with aliens and they gave him the cure to the Coronavirus (because he's that insane) and Dems would still blindly vote for him.
(09-10-2020, 12:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I just talked to a friend of mine who is actually helping produce the vaccine.  He is not working on the development of the product, but he works for Jacobs Engineering who Astrazeneca has contracted to help with the production side.

He said that obviously population density has a lot to do with how the virus spreads in certain areas which is pretty obvious.  But he also said that air quality has a lot to do with it.  Places with more pollution have more particulate matter in the air to which the virus attaches and spreads instead of settling.

I never considered that because I didn't think it spread too easily through the air, which I know it doesn't spread easily outdoors.

That does make sense since it started in California and spread like wildfire with California having one the worst, if not the worst, air qualities of any state in the country.  

For once, I'm upset that Northern Kentucky is unlike the rest of Kentucky where it's more open land with farms and everything and is more like Cincinnati.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 03:15 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hilarious.  

The Dems are so terrified of debates because they know Biden's declining by the day, yet he could get up there and debate about how he hung out with aliens and they gave him the cure to the Coronavirus (because he's that insane) and Dems would still blindly vote for him.

I never considered that because I didn't think it spread too easily through the air, which I know it doesn't spread easily outdoors.

That does make sense since it started in California and spread like wildfire with California having one the worst, if not the worst, air qualities of any state in the country.  

For once, I'm upset that Northern Kentucky is unlike the rest of Kentucky where it's more open land with farms and everything and is more like Cincinnati.

You know where else it spread? Places with major airports with high volumes of flights to Asia and Europe.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 03:15 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: The Dems are so terrified of debates

Who told you this.

None of the Dems I know are terrified of the debates.  In fact we look forward to them.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 05:05 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Who told you this.

None of the Dems I know are terrified of the debates.  In fact we look forward to them.

They're the same Democrats that cry out for open borders. You and I can't hear them because they only exist in the minds of paranoid Republicans.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 03:15 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I never considered that because I didn't think it spread too easily through the air, which I know it doesn't spread easily outdoors.

This comment is mind-boggling.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 03:15 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hilarious.  

The lady doth protest too much

Joe Biden could have audio tapes released showing that he lied to the public for months about how deadly Covid was and purposefully downplayed it and Dems would still blindly vote for him.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 05:44 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: This comment is mind-boggling.  

Don't lie. Mind boggling would be something factual.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 06:51 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The lady doth protest too much

Joe Biden could have audio tapes released showing that he lied to the public for months about how deadly Covid was and purposefully downplayed it and Dems would still blindly vote for him.

Remember folks - it's only treason if a Democrat uses a private server for emails.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 05:44 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: This comment is mind-boggling.  

But, is it really?
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 06:52 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Don't lie. Mind boggling would be something factual.

(09-10-2020, 09:45 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: But, is it really?

Could someone not realize at this point it spreads through the air?

Guess it might be easier for those people to grasp if their daddy told the truth in Jan... or Feb... or March... or April... or May...
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 11:14 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Could someone not realize at this point it spreads through the air?

Guess it might be easier for those people to grasp if their daddy told the truth in Jan... or Feb... or March... or April... or May...

People are still asking me for hydroxychloroquine.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 11:21 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: People are still asking me for hydroxychloroquine.

So sad
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 05:05 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Who told you this.

Any unbiased media source on the subject, which is hard to find because most of them heavily lean left.

Common sense.

Have you ever heard less from a presidential candidate nearing an election?
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 11:56 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Any unbiased media source on the subject, which is hard to find because most of them heavily lean left.

Common sense.

Is that where you get your Covid 19 info?
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 12:01 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Is that where you get your Covid 19 info?

Partially but I also do my own research to verify most things I hear.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 11:56 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Have you ever heard less from a presidential candidate nearing an election?

It was a brilliant startegy for two reasons.

First of all it was smart to stay silent as long as Trump was shooting himself in the foot constantly and Biden had a lead in the polls.  It is like a boxer who is ahead on the scorecards.  The smart thing to do is just sit back, play defense, and let the opponenet swing wildly and wear himself out.  No need to open up and risk getting knocked out.

Second Fox News playe dright into Bidens hands.  They put all their eggs in the "Biden has dementia basket" so when he did come out and communicate clearly that kind of shot a hole in their biggest claim against him.  When he does fine in the debates it will really make them look stupid.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 12:09 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Partially but I also do my own research to verify most things I hear.

And that’s how you concluded Covid 19 doesn’t spread easily through the air?

You need new sources and better research.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 12:18 AM)fredtoast Wrote: It was a brilliant startegy for two reasons.

First of all it was smart to stay silent as long as Trump was shooting himself in the foot constantly and Biden had a lead in the polls.  It is like a boxer who is ahead on the scorecards.  The smart thing to do is just sit back, play defense, and let the opponenet swing wildly and wear himself out.  No need to open up and risk getting knocked out.

Second Fox News playe dright into Bidens hands.  They put all their eggs in the "Biden has dementia basket" so when he did come out and communicate clearly that kind of shot a hole in their biggest claim against him.  When he does fine in the debates it will really make them look stupid.
 Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
(09-11-2020, 12:38 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: And that’s how you concluded Covid 19 doesn’t spread easily through the air?

You need new sources and better research.

Outdoors it's not spread easily through the air.  

With everything going on and how much the media has been feeding us, I just misspoke on the matter.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 11:56 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Any unbiased media source on the subject, which is hard to find because most of them heavily lean left.

Common sense.

First of all, I doubt you pay attention to any news source that isn't OANN or Fox, given how well you parrot the same nonsense the 'journalists' on those networks say week in and week out.

Secondly, you don't interrupt an opponent when theyre making a mistake. It's true in any sort of battleground, whether it be an octagon, a football field, a war zone, or a presidential election. Anyone whose ever participated in any of those activities knows that.
Reply/Quote