Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Do We Slow Down Kelce?
(11-28-2022, 07:21 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Honestly it's not just last year's games against KC but a lot of our games this year we really seem to come into the game and wait and see what the other team is doing. How many games this year have we given up a decent amount of yards and points in the first half only to adjust and hold the team in check in the 2nd?

I really expect this game to be no different as far as the Chiefs scoring well/easily to start the game. I also don't think we can plan on holding them in the 2nd half like we did previously. This will definitely be a big part of there focus coming in to this game that they have to finish. I think in order for us to win we need to start strong offensively and hopefully with Chase back and a couple weeks of practice he can contribute to help sustain drives as well as having Mixon back hopefully.

I think Mahommes comes into the game with a chip on his shoulder and this will be the real revenge game of the last 2 weeks. I'm also nervous with Dunlap coming back. I've always been a Dunlap fan but of all the past player storylines of a player wanting revenge I see it the most true with Dunlap.

I do think we need to start fast on Offense and not play catch up as much. Have to match them punch for punch. When they
score we gotta score and score TD's as BF74 said. Dunlap isn't really the type of End that gives La'el problems. La'el has problems
with speed rushers, Dunlap is more of a big, long, disruptor. I think this is a good matchup for La'el Collins.
Reply/Quote
Re: Dunlap - that revenge and last laugh works both ways
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 07:46 PM)Whacked Wrote: Re: Dunlap - that revenge and last laugh works both ways

Isn’t Hardman on IR too I know Edwards-Helaire is
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 07:46 PM)Whacked Wrote: Re: Dunlap - that revenge and last laugh works both ways

Dunlap getting pass deflections against Burrow worries me much more than his pass rush against La'el.

(11-28-2022, 07:54 PM)kevinsea Wrote: Isn’t Hardman on IR too I know Edwards-Helaire is

Yep, both out. Toney, JuJu and Scantling are the WR's to worry about. 
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 06:26 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Easy. Pull a Gillooly. 

[Image: Nancy.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Pressure Mahommes to disrupt their timing and stick flowers on him and pray
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Twist his ankle...

[Image: 68bcb3f6f55aced2c999f4c286e147ff.jpg]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals HAVE to lose, I pray to God it's not because of JuJu Smith Douchebag.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 06:18 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I forgot about Tre!

He does match up the best physically, but do you keep him on the field every play? Who do you take off the field?

Will Zac be smart enough to make sure that Lou does that?

Zac was smart enough to beat them twice last year.. so yes....:)
Reply/Quote
If I recall correctly, Kelce started strong in both games last year and then was pretty much contained. Do whatever that was.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 06:09 PM)jj22 Wrote: Flood the zone with 7 defenders like they've had success doing. Take away those crossing routes he feasts on.

Tacking will be huge for the Bengals. Must limit the  YAC
Reply/Quote
It’s more about making Mahomes uncomfortable. We played him perfect in the second half of the championship game last year. Pressure him but don’t let him get too far outside the tackle box. He kept trying last year but we played him wide and forced him backwards and to reverse field consistently. we frustrated the heck out of him with Hubbard and Hendrickson nonstop motors. Forced him to make mistakes
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 06:18 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I forgot about Tre!

He does match up the best physically, but do you keep him on the field every play? Who do you take off the field?

Will Zac be smart enough to make sure that Lou does that?

Lou calls the defense.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 06:43 PM)RancidJedi Wrote: keep Tre Flowers off the field.  unless hes assigned a guy to cover wherever,  he looks lost on the field trying to play zone.

How's the weather in KC?
Reply/Quote
Whether he was making excuses, or it was the truth, Mahomes said they screwed up last year by getting the lead and then playing not to lose. I expect if they get a lead they will keep the foot on the gas the entire game. Of course, I'm not convinced they didn't do that last year and he was just making excuses.
Reply/Quote
How do we slow down Kelce?

Dumb and Dumber method!!!!!

Sorry, not good on adding attachments. Think of the toilet scene ang why he got there.

Attached Files Image(s)

Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2022, 12:07 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Lou calls the defense.

I know….. it was about keeping Flowers on the field to cover Kelce ?

(I’m at a school presenting so I can’t put a thumbs up from the site but just want to make sure you know that that’s not a hostile post.)
Reply/Quote
Tell Kelce that UC wants to interview him for their HC opening. Schedule the interview for Sunday afternoon. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Keep the YACS to a minimum. Kelci seems to make people miss. You have got to stick him as soon as he catches it.
Reply/Quote
Is Tonya Hardings boyfriend for hire ?

Just joking and there probably is no stopping Kelce and we must just try and contain him and have our WR's have big day as well to counter.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote