Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How I feel after this loss
Why do I watch this game?
Every year it’s the team willing to go the furthest. The team willing to dance on that cliff edge. They prevail.
Football is war.
The dirtiest, most powerful team wins.
I can’t describe it any other way.

It’s ugly.

Why can’t I look away?
Why do I continually root for the under-dog.
The team least comfortable playing on the edge of their emotions.
The team that never quite has that composure.

Why do I watch this game?
Is it the man inside me?
Do I have some inner thirst for war?
Why do most girls never like football?

I’m a sensitive guy.
I see the game for all its flaws.
But I can’t look away.
What’s wrong with me?

Being a Bengal fan is very Kafkaesque
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:23 AM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: Being a Bengal fan is very Kafkaesque

You don't freak out, you don't lose your cool, and you keep trying. 

That feeling you're turning into a roach will pass...

Reply/Quote
I FEEL LIKE WE JUST GOT SCREWED,
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:31 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: I FEEL LIKE WE JUST GOT SCREWED,

The Steelers used every dirty trick in the book. I felt like we responded well. But in the end, we turned it over too often, and lost our heads.

They won. They were the stronger team mentally.
Reply/Quote
I don't blame the refs. This was a tough game to call. I thought they could've called the game in the 3rd, just before Ben got hurt.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 9T1kgIr.gif]

Not really BUT DAMN!
Reply/Quote
How I feel: This team definitely has talent and ability. I firmly believe with some tweaking of players and perhaps a new head coach, we can see something special. Maybe this game will lead to that sort of conclusion.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:40 AM)Emphasis Wrote: How I feel: This team definitely has talent and ability. I firmly believe with some tweaking of players and perhaps a new head coach, we can see something special. Maybe this game will lead to that sort of conclusion.

That's how I feel. But I also felt we'd never be this talented again. I saw this season as the peak of the Lewis Era.
Reply/Quote
I'll tell you this: Those interviews other teams will have with Hue Jackson and Paul Guenther are going to be interesting! Whatever
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:43 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I'll tell you this: Those interviews other teams will have with Hue Jackson and Paul Guenther are going to be interesting! Whatever

Especially Guenther.  
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:42 AM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: That's how I feel. But I also felt we'd never be this talented again. I saw this season as the peak of the Lewis Era.

Something like this was bound to happen as some point under this teams current state. I'm just hopeful we will benefit from some sort of team reconstruction as a result.
Reply/Quote
Anyone else see the 30 in 30 with the Bills 4-straight super bowl losses? They just put it on netflix. I watched it before the game. I feel like a Buffalo fan.
Reply/Quote
[Image: wnxuLws.gif]
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Imagine if this happened in the Super Bowl?
I can't imagine being a Bills fan..
Reply/Quote