Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How Is Biden Leading Trump?!
(08-27-2020, 04:20 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Nancy Pelosi attacked him worse first.

It's wrong for him to respond?
False:

Too easy.  

Do some research.

It's positive because Trump believes that he's the best man to lead the greatest country on earth.  Has any coach ever been successful if he doesn't make his players at least believe that they're good enough to win?  

Ever heard of motivation?  One can't motivate if people don't believe that that person is at least confident in himself and what he's saying.

Your "research" produced an opinion piece from a very right wing source.

https://www.investors.com/politics/commentary/fake-news-trump-did-not-mock-disabled-reporter-and-other-lies-from-the-left/

This is why I ask people to post links to their sources.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2020, 03:54 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Do you know how health insurance works? They take your money and give it to the sick.

As to the bold, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation, Obamacare had no noticeable effect on the price individuals pay for employer sponsored health insurance.
Here we go. I was wondering when you would show up with your, "I think I know everything attitude". MY insurance increased dramatically which is what I was referring to. But go ahead with your meaningless insults. I really hope it makes you feel superior.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2020, 04:39 PM)GMDino Wrote: Your "research" produced an opinion piece from a very right wing source.

https://www.investors.com/politics/commentary/fake-news-trump-did-not-mock-disabled-reporter-and-other-lies-from-the-left/

Fritz's comments make a lot of sense. Do you want a leader that is a wuss? Or one that has confidence?
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2020, 04:50 PM)Mer Wrote: Fritz's comments make a lot of sense. Do you want a leader that is a wuss? Or one that has confidence?

One that doesn't lie, insult, degrade...that would be nice.

You can not be a wuss and still be a decent human being.  You can have confidence and not be an ass.

Trump is a weak man's version of a strong man.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2020, 04:39 PM)GMDino Wrote: Your "research" produced an opinion piece from a very right wing source.

I'm confused.

I posted my source, but then you claimed it had no credibility because it was right-wing, and then you just repost the link I posted?

Nervous
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2020, 05:05 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm confused.

I posted my source, but then you claimed it had no credibility because it was right-wing, and then you just repost the link I posted?

Nervous

My bad Brad.  I did miss where you linked the source.

Still just an opinion piece though.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2020, 04:52 PM)GMDino Wrote: One that doesn't lie, insult, regrade...that would be nice.

You can not be a wuss and still be a decent human being.  You can have confidence and not be an ass.

Trump is a weak man's version of a strong man.

Trump is the best president we've had sense Reagan, Republican or Democrat. He's actually been doing the things he ran on during his campaign and he'd have done more had the liberal morons in the house not fought him over everything. This made up crap that he's all about himself is how losers argue. If he was really so about himself he would have never run president. He would have stayed in his business and continued to make billions. Instead he let his kids take over the business and donates his salary as president. I can't wait to see him destroy Biden this November and see this country continue to prosper. There are more conservatives than liberals in this country. They just aren't loud and obnoxious and shouting in the streets. 
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2020, 05:07 PM)GMDino Wrote: My bad Brad.  I did miss where you linked the source.

Still just an opinion piece though.

So, a piece, one with facts about the man and about Trump's history of doing what he did, even when it's not a disabled person, stating that he wasn't mocking a disabled man, is an opinion piece, but the ones that state that he was doing it to mock the man, with nothing to back it up other than Trump hate, is a factual piece?

Thank you for the typical liberal logic  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2020, 05:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: So, a piece, one with facts about the man and about Trump's history of doing what he did, even when it's not a disabled person, stating that he wasn't mocking a disabled man, is an opinion piece, but the ones that state that he was doing it to mock the man, with nothing to back it up other than Trump hate, is a factual piece?

No it's an opinion piece because it was labeled as such.

Thus it was one person's interpretation of the facts.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2020, 05:10 PM)Mer Wrote: Trump is the best president we've had sense Reagan, Republican or Democrat. He's actually been doing the things he ran on during his campaign and he'd have done more had the liberal morons in the house not fought him over everything. This made up crap that he's all about himself is how losers argue. If he was really so about himself he would have never run president. He would have stayed in his business and continued to make billions. Instead he let his kids take over the business and donates his salary as president. I can't wait to see him destroy Biden this November and see this country continue to prosper. There are more conservatives than liberals in this country. They just aren't loud and obnoxious and shouting in the streets. 

I really expected something about "alpha males".  Kinda disappointed.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2020, 05:10 PM)Mer Wrote: Trump is the best president we've had sense Reagan, Republican or Democrat. He's actually been doing the things he ran on during his campaign and he'd have done more had the liberal morons in the house not fought him over everything. 

I'm going to stop you right here. He couldn't even get the Republicans to agree on a health care plan when they had 2 years of control of both houses of Congress.

He couldn't even get the wall. He almost conceded DACA to get the Wall and then listened to Stephen Miller who told him not to loooooool

He will go down as a bottom tier president.

and just to note, his golf trips alone have cost the tax payers 350 years worth of salaries.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2020, 05:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: So, a piece, one with facts about the man and about Trump's history of doing what he did, even when it's not a disabled person, stating that he wasn't mocking a disabled man, is an opinion piece, but the ones that state that he was doing it to mock the man, with nothing to back it up other than Trump hate, is a factual piece?

Bud, the website literally labeled it "commentary". Stop self owning. It's just sad. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2020, 05:10 PM)Mer Wrote: Trump is the best president we've had sense Reagan, Republican or Democrat. He's actually been doing the things he ran on during his campaign and he'd have done more had the liberal morons in the house not fought him over everything. This made up crap that he's all about himself is how losers argue. If he was really so about himself he would have never run president. He would have stayed in his business and continued to make billions. Instead he let his kids take over the business and donates his salary as president. I can't wait to see him destroy Biden this November and see this country continue to prosper. There are more conservatives than liberals in this country. They just aren't loud and obnoxious and shouting in the streets. 

A lot of those conservatives realize the the golden ham you are worshipping is a false prophet. And they know he is and has been bad for our country.

Hilarious you think it’s made up that he is all about himself. It’s almost like you have no idea who you are even supporting.
Reply/Quote

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Even WITH the scandals and seediness, Clinton was 50x the leader Trump is/was/will ever be.

Ditto for Obama.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2020, 08:57 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Even WITH the scandals and seediness, Clinton was 50x the leader Trump is/was/will ever be.

Ditto for Obama.

That kind of talk is plain delusional.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2020, 04:47 PM)Mer Wrote: Here we go. I was wondering when you would show up with your, "I think I know everything attitude". MY insurance increased dramatically which is what I was referring to. But go ahead with your meaningless insults. I really hope it makes you feel superior.

Point out where I insulted you.

Health insurance has been steadily increasing since for decades. Since Obamacare was passed my health insurance has both increased and decreased. But, that was due to my employer and not Obamacare.

The Kaiser Family Foundation is a healthcare watchdog. If they state private health insurance premiums haven’t gone up because of Obamacare you can take that to the bank. While your health insurance costs may have gone up it’s not because of Obamacare. Or are you suggesting you get you insurance on the individual market and not your employer like you suggested?

I don’t know everything, but when it comes to biology and specifically healthcare I know significantly more than you which is obvious from the misinformation you have posted. And I won’t apologize for years of hard work despite your whining.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2020, 09:29 PM)Mer Wrote: That kind of talk is plain delusional.

Clinton was the only fiscally conservative President during your lifetime. Look it up.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2020, 04:20 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Nancy Pelosi attacked him worse first.

It's wrong for him to respond?
False:

Too easy.  

Do some research.

It's positive because Trump believes that he's the best man to lead the greatest country on earth.  Has any coach ever been successful if he doesn't make his players at least believe that they're good enough to win?  

Ever heard of motivation?  One can't motivate if people don't believe that that person is at least confident in himself and what he's saying.

Lol... Your sources for the mocking of the disabled are suspect at best. It looks foolish when you tell someone to do some research as if you just proved some point. Millhouse's eyes and ears showed him that Trump indeed mocked a disabled person. We get it... You worship the man, but a spade is a spade. Did my eyes and ears deceive me when he shit on John McCain (who is exponentially more of a man than Trump) for being a POW too?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Look at this guy reading a teleprompter tonight... Anybody can do that while gasping through their nostrils... Am I right?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Apparently the conservatives aren't voting either because they keep struggling in the popular vote... You know; the one where numbers mean something.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote