Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Jamar Chase spent his first million...

[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
50k on clothes?!

Gave his siblings money! LOVE IT!

Took care of his entire family!

Paid for the rookie dinner for every game! 20k!

300k for a car he wanted his entire life with orange interior! DOPE!

SAVED A BUNCH! SMART MAN!

I love how he said he'd do more when he got more but basically said he's not jumping the gun!

Dude's a stud and very smart!

I wasn't expecting him to be stupid with his money but that was AMAZING!
Reply/Quote
He spent a hell of a lot more than $1K on those tattoos.
Reply/Quote
I remember they asked Burrow what he spent his money on... He said he lives off his endorsement money and all his football salary goes straight to the bank.
Reply/Quote
What!?!? No hookers and blow?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Stupid to spend 350 grand on a car some dimwit will sideswipe or key every time you get out of it and leave it parked somewhere. But, he's young and rich. I do not like the idea he's wanting a high-performance sports car. Accident waiting to happen. A whole lot of these kids that can afford those things have more money than driving talent, and get themselves or someone else hurt.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 05:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What!?!? No hookers and blow?

He got an $18 million signing bonus.

This was just the FIRST million he spent.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 04:52 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He spent a hell of a lot more than $1K on those tattoos.

I'm thinking you're right. Man here who owns a Tatoo Parlor on the east side of town here drives a Lamborghini Aventador. Or maybe he has a side business???
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 04:55 PM)Mgbrown66 Wrote: I remember they asked Burrow what he spent his money on...   He said he lives off his endorsement money and all his football salary goes straight to the bank.

Ocho-style.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 04:52 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He spent a hell of a lot more than $1K on those tattoos.

I doubt it. He was talking about specific tattoos, not all of them. My artist is one of the best in the country and charges $180.00 per hour. What he pointed to could have been done in 5 hours. He would know what he spent on them.
Reply/Quote
my computer is being janky. the video keeps buffering. how much did he give to charities.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 04:51 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: 50k on clothes?!

Gave his siblings money! LOVE IT!

Took care of his entire family!

Paid for the rookie dinner for every game! 20k!

300k for a car he wanted his entire life with orange interior! DOPE!

SAVED A BUNCH! SMART MAN!

I love how he said he'd do more when he got more but basically said he's not jumping the gun!

Dude's a stud and very smart!

I wasn't expecting him to be stupid with his money but that was AMAZING!

It actually doesn't take long to end up at $50,000 in clothing when you are buying high end designer clothes.

He didn't mention his $925,000 house.  That must have been his 2nd million spent

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Seems more amd more players have learned from past, i remember AJ doing similar, good for him.
Reply/Quote
Gronk played his entire career without touching a dime from his NFL contracts.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 05:07 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Stupid to spend 350 grand on a car some dimwit will sideswipe or key every time you get out of it and leave it parked somewhere. But, he's young and rich. I do not like the idea he's wanting a high-performance sports car. Accident waiting to happen. A whole lot of these kids that can afford those things have more money than driving talent, and get themselves or someone else hurt.

Shut up.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 09:56 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Shut up.

Right?

[Image: old-man-yells-at-cloud-yelling.gif]

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 05:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What!?!? No hookers and blow?

(07-26-2022, 05:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He got an $18 million signing bonus.

This was just the FIRST million he spent.

Thank Goodness. I got a little worried there for a moment. 

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 05:07 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Stupid to spend 350 grand on a car some dimwit will sideswipe or key every time you get out of it and leave it parked somewhere. But, he's young and rich. I do not like the idea he's wanting a high-performance sports car. Accident waiting to happen. A whole lot of these kids that can afford those things have more money than driving talent, and get themselves or someone else hurt.

Do you yell at the neighbor kids to stay off your lawn?
Reply/Quote
And just think, if on Friday your numbers come up for the billion + dollar Mega Millions lottery pot, you too can spend $300,000 on a car.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 10:44 PM)Tony Wrote: Do you yell at the neighbor kids to stay off your lawn?

No, I tell them to go ask their daddy for a Hellcat.
Reply/Quote