Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Much Better Is Team Confidence And Mentality?
(09-07-2022, 05:38 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Everybody disagrees with you on this and just about everything. 

By "everyone" I see you are excluding the entire NFL sports entertainment industry.

(09-07-2022, 05:53 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: The difference is you don't know what you are watching like most on here do,

I agree that I dis not see it the way "most on here do".  That is because I am not blinded by homerism like "most on here".

Because 99% of media analyst obviously agree with me that the Bengals needed some "good fortune" to make it to the Super Bowl.  That is why a large portion of them are picking the Chiefs to make it to the Super Bowl despite the fact that we beat them twice last year.

Unlike the media I think the Bengals have a very good shot to make it to the Super Bowl this year.  But anyone who knows anything about NFL football will tell you that what the Bengals did last year looked like a fluke.

I bet you predicted Joe Flacco would be an All-Pro QB after the 2012 postseason. I mean he absolutely dominated forFOUR WHOLE GAMES.  And when that happens you have to ignore the entire regular season, right?

And I am sure that you guaranteed that the '11 Giants team that actually WON the super Bowl would be back the next season.  They finished that season 7-1 (even better than the Bengals last year) and when that happens you have to ignore the rest of the games, right?
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2022, 08:26 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Trolling again I see.

Yeah right.  The entire NFL media contingent got together with me to troll you all.

So sad that you have to rely on personal insults when you can't argue facts.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2022, 04:58 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Great post and breakdown of the NFL SHRacer. Great thought about the Eagles, Vikings and Saints. One of those teams might
surprise like you say. If the Eagles get decent play out of Hurts they could be tough like you say, they always seem to have a pretty
good Defense. The question for the Vikings is their Defense but man, they are stacked on Offense which should help the D rest.

I like the Saints too because of their Defense and actually the Falcons might be a surprise if Mariota plays well.

The AFC is just so stacked, the team that wins it will probably win the Superbowl no matter who they face in the NFC.

Gonna be a blast as you say, this is what you want if you have suddenly become a Contender which we undoubtedly have.

Agreed on all points except the Falcons.  I feel bad for Dez Ritter, as I think next to the Texans and Seachickens, they could be one of the worst in the league.  Of course, I hope that is pittsburgh, but in reality....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote