Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Much Do You Spend?
How much money do you spend a year on the Bengals? Jerseys, tickets, apparel, food, travel, etc...

WHO DEY!!
Reply/Quote
Eh, more than I should. Been getting crushed by the autograph/meet and greet events in the offseason. Then season tickets. Then various clothes. There really is no offseason.
Reply/Quote
I used to go to a couple games a year - but that was before wife and kids.

Now, the only money I spend is on some football cards. Picked up a Chase rookie and Burrow rookie.

This year I'll get to a game with my son. Loved coming to Cincy back in the day.
Reply/Quote
I spend too much but living far away from Cincy keeps it from being much worse.
If I lived closer I would attend games at Paycor for sure. Last year we went to the draft in Vegas so that was a high dollar Bengals expense (but worth it). It really changes from year to year but nothing near the amount that season ticket holders spend.
Reply/Quote
I throw a few bucks to the fundraisers around here (I will say it's time for another) and a beanie or 2. Not nearly as much as I get back
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
More lately than before, used to get Bengals gear out of the bargain bin in Louisville until Burrow and Chase came along.

Happy to pay more and be a SB contender though.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Last time I bought Bengals gear was in 2015 and that didn't end well.

The time before that was 2006. That didn't end well.

I'll probably buy something if they win a Super Bowl. Don't want to jinx them again.
Reply/Quote
Bout tree fiddy
Reply/Quote
I spent a few dollars last year on shirts. This year I spent zero. I would buy a Super Bowl champs shirt. Used to go to games but I won't pay the high prices they ask today. Just watch them on TV.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Since 2017, $0.  Even cancelled Sunday Ticket I was so fed up with the front office and coaching staff, they weren't going to get even 1/32nd of my subscription fees.

But, they have shown consistent change for the better and finally done most/all of the things we as fans wanted them to do to be as competitive as possible.  I think the results demonstrate this new approach is better.  (Although, drafting Joe Burrow has made them look pretty damn good. I don't think they would be as successful with Tua.  With Herbert? Maybe.)

PS **** Bengals.com

If they had Bengals.com Message Board Expatriate or a Geoff Hobsin Salary Cap Primer Survivor t-shirt I might buy one of those. But, probably not.
Reply/Quote
I buy zero clothing and gear, but have 2 sets of season tickets and travel to a few away games each season. Waiting on the dates to make the away trip plans now.

Reply/Quote
(03-24-2023, 12:42 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Last time I bought Bengals gear was in 2015 and that didn't end well.

The time before that was 2006. That didn't end well.

I'll probably buy something if they win a Super Bowl. Don't want to jinx them again.

Im thinking you just keep your money.... we can send you something.

Reply/Quote
I would venture to say around $6-8,000/year(ish) depending on away games.
Reply/Quote
Next to nothin' anymore. I've bought a Ja'Marr Chase and Tee Higgins jersey the past two seasons. Pretty sure the money for those went to Xi Jinping. I went to the Raiders playoff game in January of 22, but I attend very few games nowadays... Fatherhood is a great gift, but it kinda makes me sad too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Might get a jersey every few years... A Hat here or there and a Tshirt when needed. and posters. for my wall... I do not keep track of the cost though

Spend more on bengals items as gifts than i really do for myself.
Reply/Quote
Under the old regime I spent virtually $0. Couldn’t financially support a team that seemed more concerned with profit than winning imho.

I wanted to get to a game last year but didn’t. Hope to go to one this year. Since October I bought my son an officially licensed Burrow jersey for his birthday. A Mixon one for Christmas. My wife and I, for the first time ever, went to the bengals pro shop before the kc playoff game this year and bought some merchandise. The place was swarming with customers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I sacrificed a lot of time and sanity to this message board, if that counts.
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2023, 10:55 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I sacrificed a lot of time and sanity to this message board, if that counts.

As your recent post’s would indicate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Rough guess $500-$700 a year on Bengals gear + food/beer at the game.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
0$
Reply/Quote