Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Old Are You & What State Are You From?
28 here and living just outside of Dayton in Huber Heights.
[Image: bey.gif]
Reply/Quote
40, From Baltimore, MD, currently live outside of Richmond, VA
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
15 from Richmond Virginia.
Reply/Quote
29 at the moment. Pennsylvanian by birth (Latrobe), Virginian by every other measure.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
the big 4-0.... I spend most of the year in beautiful Dayton, Ohio, but a good chunk of the summer in Wildwood NJ...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
34 years young. Born and raised across the river from Cincy (Covington, KY), living in BUFU Michigan.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
50. Born and raised in Cincinnati. I live in Johnson City, TN now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'll be 27 later in the year and I was born and raised in CT.
Reply/Quote
50... from Huber Heights.... living in 'Zona
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
....why?
Reply/Quote
Born the year of the Bengals, raised at Geneva-On-The-Lake (east of Cleveland). Parents moved around a lot for a few years - San Jose, Colorado Springs, then landed north of (**HACK!$#) Pittsburgh where mothers family resides. Fathers family was mostly a mix of western PA, and Dayton area. Still never left PA after all these years. Last Bengals home game for me was the last playoff win.....been awhile
"In my mind, I'm already there"
Reply/Quote
45 and I'm from France ( Bandol ).

[Image: bandol04[1].jpg]
Reply/Quote
Is this one of those attempts to finagle pertinent information, over the course of a few weeks, by asking different random questions; then compiling them so you can kidnap and steal the kidneys of poor, unsuspecting board members, so you can sell them on the black market?

If it is, i ain't sayin' nothin.

If not...49 and i reside in the beautiful country of BBN.

You're welcome.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2015, 06:23 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Is this one of those attempts to finagle pertinent information, over the course of a few weeks, by asking different random questions; then compiling them so you can kidnap and steal the kidneys of poor, unsuspecting board members, so you can sell them on the black market?

If it is, i ain't sayin' nothin.

If not...49 and i reside in the beautiful country of BBN.

You're welcome.
Jokes on him then, I may be poor and unsuspecting, but my kidneys already hit the black market.. Tongue
"In my mind, I'm already there"
Reply/Quote
30...and living in my van.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-17-2015, 07:51 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: 30...and living in my van, down by the river.

fify

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
23. Live in Pittsburgh. Born and raised. Live in Cincinnati for two years though.
Reply/Quote
46 Originally from Ohio, but live in Clayton, NC.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2015, 06:22 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: 45 and I'm from France ( Bandol ).

[Image: bandol04[1].jpg]

I am jealous! :angry:

Wink
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
From sw ohio .... South Florida now.

Reply/Quote