Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Old Are You & What State Are You From?
(05-17-2015, 10:20 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: "
No actually they will come for your liver.

[Image: th?id=JN.%2bk3O1IKmDY%2fZBoyWOxzRvA&pid=...d=15.1&P=0]

Oh, thank goodness.

I don't even have a liver.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Fiddy. From the land of fast horses, smooth bourbon, and beautiful women.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-18-2015, 08:00 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Always thought my drives down were shorter. Just not have paid attention since I always go further south

Usually takes me about two and a half to three hours to get to bmore. From Fort Lee, VA
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
OK, I'm not really living in my van. I was born in St. George, Utah. My parents moved to Cincinnati for a different life when I was 4. I have lived in various parts of Cincinnati since, and I hope to live here forever. I spent 1 year in Washington DC before moving back to the Cincinnati area recently. This is an amazing city that might be the most under-appreciated in the country. I hope to live here for the rest of my life.....with maybe a couple vacation homes. The easy life, ya know.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-19-2015, 12:23 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: OK, I'm not really living in my van.  I was born in St. George, Utah.  My parents moved to Cincinnati for a different life when I was 4.  I have lived in various parts of Cincinnati since, and I hope to live here forever.  I spent 1 year in Washington DC before moving back to the Cincinnati area recently.  This is an amazing city that might be the most under-appreciated in the country.  I hope to live here for the rest of my life.....with maybe a couple vacation homes.  The easy life, ya know.

I grew up in the shadows of NYC for 18 years before moving to Ohio 10 years ago and agree that Cincinnati is an extremely underrated city, it is like a smaller version of Boston, which I have also frequented many times.
[Image: bey.gif]
Reply/Quote
47, New York City all my life.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(05-19-2015, 12:23 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: OK, I'm not really living in my van.  I was born in St. George, Utah.  My parents moved to Cincinnati for a different life when I was 4.  I have lived in various parts of Cincinnati since, and I hope to live here forever.  I spent 1 year in Washington DC before moving back to the Cincinnati area recently.  This is an amazing city that might be the most under-appreciated in the country.  I hope to live here for the rest of my life.....with maybe a couple vacation homes.  The easy life, ya know.

Utah do you remember much about it do you ever visit there now?
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2015, 10:29 AM)Interceptor Wrote: 47, New York City all my life.

What is it like to live in New York City? Do you ever go by Tom's Restaurant? Pretend your on Seinfeld? Or take pictures? Is it as nice as it is shown on tv, NYC? Is it easy to find a job and make good money there? Any details you can give me about living in NYC I would like very much. I always wondered what it was like in the Big Apple, Not sure why they call it that either!! lol... Thanks.. Man.
Reply/Quote
I was just in Cincinatti for three nights last week. I am going to come down by myself one of these days so I can get together with some board members here. Hard when I have my Girlfriend and our folks with. Went to two Reds games against the Braves last week. The one they lost on a wild pitch in the 9th inning like 3-1 and the next one they won 4-3 in the bottom of the 9th. I hit up Skyline Chili, stayed at the Garfield suites. Went to that café that is like 40 years old downtown. The waitress was hot lol. St Bernard is a tough area in there. We took a ride on highway 562 in the city that runs from Interstate 71 over to 75. It is the ghetto in there. We hit up about three bars near the stadium. I was wearing my Packer gear but nobody really minded it. Everyone was like I don't mind the Packers lol.
Reply/Quote
28 in July. Born in San Jose, grew up in Reno, and now live in the Portland, OR area.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

Grew up in Franklin, but have not lived in Ohio since 1981. I have lived all over Tennessee (Chattanooga, Nashville, Knoxville) and in Colorado for a while in the mid 90's (Boulder, Denver). I am currently living in a small town in rural east Tennessee (New Market).
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2015, 03:33 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Utah do you remember much about it do you ever visit there now?

I don't have any vivid memories of living there, but I've visited tons of times and always have a great time.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(05-19-2015, 08:59 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I don't have any vivid memories of living there, but I've visited tons of times and always have a great time.

Utah has some great ski resorts and some beautiful camping in the Canyonlands, but when I was in Utah 20 years ago they had a lot of strict rules regarding liquor sales that kind of cramped my style.
Reply/Quote
23 and I live in Ohio. Born & raised in the Columbus area, now living near Cleveland sadly.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2015, 12:20 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Utah has some great ski resorts and some beautiful camping in the Canyonlands, but when I was in Utah 20 years ago they had a lot of strict rules regarding liquor sales that kind of cramped my style.

The last two years, I've went to Zion and Bryce Canyon with some friend from college. Zion is actually pretty near to St. George (you pass through it on the way from Vegas) and there is a solid liquor store there. But overall, it's pretty hard to find booze. That's the hand of religion that covers the state. Even still, it's one of my favorite places in the country. There is nothing quite like southern Utah.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(05-19-2015, 10:08 AM)Steeler Eater Wrote: I grew up in the shadows of NYC for 18 years before moving to Ohio 10 years ago and agree that Cincinnati is an extremely underrated city, it is like a smaller version of Boston, which I have also frequented many times.

Boston is a great city. I put it up there near the top in cities that I've visited. Boston, San Antonio, and Seattle are places that I'd recommend everyone to check out.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
36. Kentucky. I'm a Pisces and I like long walks on the beach.
Reply/Quote
18 and from Yorkshire, England Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
(05-21-2015, 12:30 AM)Benton Wrote: 36. Kentucky. I'm a Pisces and I like long walks on the beach.

March?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(05-21-2015, 01:14 PM)YorkshireBengal Wrote: 18 and from Yorkshire, England Cool

Didn't see that coming.

Mellow

(05-21-2015, 02:21 PM)Wyche Wrote: March?

The 13th.
Reply/Quote