Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Scared of Terrorism Should You Be?
(11-23-2015, 02:54 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I'm not sure what you are asking about the fertilizer.  You asked if people should be restricted from buying fertilizer and I answered that they already are.

I mean if you are against the refugees because of terrorism are you against white men buying fertilizer.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(11-23-2015, 02:59 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: In a worst case scenario with global warming, yea, it would mean many more people dying.

But, are we even close to that?

I didn't bring climate change into the conversation, but I was saying that if it were to come to fruition you'd have more deaths than from terrorism.  And we have studies and data on global warming vs fear about a refugee who won't be here for two years.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(11-23-2015, 04:55 PM)GMDino Wrote: I mean if you are against the refugees because of terrorism are you against white men buying fertilizer.

We already have large fertilizer purchases monitored.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-23-2015, 02:59 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: In a worst case scenario with global warming, yea, it would mean many more people dying.

But, are we even close to that?

No we are not .... Which is ridiculous for anyone to go about this being an actual front burner issue.

Is this something we should be looking into .... Ofc .... Should be be a national or global high priority .... no.
I have no problems with Refugees, but we have plenty of refugees in our own Hemisphere that need our help as well, and I'm all for bringing them in first. Displacing someone from half way around the world isn't a good recipe for success.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-23-2015, 08:14 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I have no problems with Refugees, but we have plenty of refugees in our own Hemisphere that need our help as well, and I'm all for bringing them in first. Displacing someone from half way around the world isn't a good recipe for success.

This is a good point. These countries are in Asia. Why not refugee them to Asian counties? There they are less likely to have trouble assimilating.
(11-23-2015, 02:50 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Poor taste.

If I were you this is where I would start bawling my eyes out about the "PC police" keeping me from telling the truth.

But I am a bigger man than that. Smirk

Instead i will just continue to point out the hypocrisy of Lucy's position.  He claims we should only allow "the best of the best" to enter our country from other countries while he is married to an immigrant that does not fit that description.