Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How about those second half adjustments.
Way to go Marvin. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 10:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Way to go Marvin.   ThumbsUp

They were nice....but he made me a nervous wreck not clocking the ball at the end of regulation.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 10:18 PM)Wyche Wrote: They were nice....but he made me a nervous wreck not clocking the ball at the end of regulation.

I was pissed they didn't have 2 plays called coming out of the 2:00 warning. They burned almost 30 before the next snap waiting on the call to come in. Clock management and getting the play called in a timely manner still leave something to be desired.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 10:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Way to go Marvin.   ThumbsUp

Agreed. Not only do we have the New Dalton, we have the New Lewis.

Reply/Quote
Second half was a roller coaster.

Third quarter was 14-0 Seahags and we looked terrible.

Fourth quarter was 17-0 Bengals and they looked completely different.

Makes one wonder if someone like Whit finally pulled the O linemen aside and
"exhorted" them to get their act together.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 10:18 PM)Wyche Wrote: They were nice....but he made me a nervous wreck not clocking the ball at the end of regulation.

You wanna clock on 4th down? :s
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Marvin is a very good NFL coach; regardless what some around here think
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
You mean second half of the second half adjustments.
Reply/Quote
More like 4th quarter adjustments.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 10:58 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: I was pissed they didn't have 2 plays called coming out of the 2:00 warning. They burned almost 30 before the next snap waiting on the call to come in. Clock management and getting the play called in a timely manner still leave something to be desired.

Yes....that too.

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 12:03 AM)Truck_1_0_1 Wrote: You wanna clock on 4th down? :s

Yeah....for sure....that's what I wanted....lol.  No.....after the 1st down inside the red zone. Silly guy......

Reply/Quote
Did they dream up that disastrous reverse to Burkhead during half time?
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 01:41 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Did they dream up that disastrous reverse to Burkhead during half time?

Man....that was the right time for that....and it was wide open......and he dropped it.  Shit happens....gotta execute ......but I loved the call.

Reply/Quote
Gotcha, I thought you meant before the kick!
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
3rd quarter adjustment sucked. 4th quarter adjustments won us the game.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 11:45 PM)Joelist Wrote: Second half was a roller coaster.

Third quarter was 14-0 Seahags and we looked terrible.

Fourth quarter was 17-0 Bengals and they looked completely different.

Makes one wonder if someone like Whit finally pulled the O linemen aside and
"exhorted" them to get their act together.

According to Bengals.com it was Andy
Reply/Quote
Whatever happened to get them fired up I'll take it. Andy and the offense made it happen and I am proud of the way they handled the adversity!
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 01:41 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Did they dream up that disastrous reverse to Burkhead during half time?

Yeah, but, Bennett went in totally unblocked. Talk about the LAST person you want to not block.
Reply/Quote
I think that other than one running play where they got burned for a long TD run, the DEFENSE played outstanding in the second half and OT. The comeback doesn't happen without them stopping the 'hawks on drive after drive, getting the ball back to our offense. Credit to Marvin, Paul, and the players themselves. And yeah, it seems like we made adjustments and the Seahawks didn't (both at the half and during the second half).

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 07:29 AM)Slappy from New Haven Wrote: According to Bengals.com it was Andy

(10-12-2015, 11:52 AM)BoomerFan Wrote: I think that other than one running play where they got burned for a long TD run, the DEFENSE played outstanding in the second half and OT. The comeback doesn't happen without them stopping the 'hawks on drive after drive, getting the ball back to our offense. Credit to Marvin, Paul, and the players themselves. And yeah, it seems like we made adjustments and the Seahawks didn't (both at the half and during the second half).

According The Enquirer....Pacman was chewin' some ass! (see the thread here)

Reply/Quote