Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How an urban myth about litter boxes in schools became a GOP talking point
I recently went to a career day to talk to kids about environmental engineering and there were like 3 trees and a couple of fire hydrants on the grounds. Turns out some of the kids identify as dogs, or so I'm told.

Does anyone else realize how idiotic that sounds? I mean, I know some of y'all do.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 07:44 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You claim I play the victim but then, two replies later, you say I take your skepticism personally like that wasn't a personal shot.

Once again, you're ignoring the fact that I DID answer your questions but now you're just going in a different direction and trying to bow out so you don't have to own up to anything you posted.

Also, on the same note, I said it happens at a school I presented at and gave as much info as I had and me asking about the litter boxes would indicate that I didn't have any insider info about that.

I totally own up to everything I posted in this thread, and if you want to get all butt hurt that I'm apparently insulting you left and right, so be it.  I should have just dismissed you and your story as so much BS like everyone else did.  Lesson learned.  Eh, who am I kidding, I'll never leave well enough alone. If kids can identify as cats I guess you can identify as a persecuted genius.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna identify as a tree and beat it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 09:35 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I totally own up to everything I posted in this thread, and if you want to get all butt hurt that I'm apparently insulting you left and right, so be it.  I should have just dismissed you and your story as so much BS like everyone else did.  Lesson learned.  Eh, who am I kidding, I'll never leave well enough alone.  If kids can identify as cats I guess you can identify as a persecuted genius.  

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna identify as a tree and beat it.

Like I keep saying, your attempted insults, this post included, are pathetic and don't bother me at all! I'm actually loving it because you're just making yourself look worse and worse!

You haven't owned up to anything and, once again, are ignoring that I did answer all your questions.

Sad.

The tree jab is sad because the tree died in the wreck and I'm still alive and rocking it!

Another swing and miss by you!

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Someone hasn't seen Back to the Future.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2022, 06:40 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Someone hasn't seen Back to the Future.

Back to the what?
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 07:44 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You claim I play the victim but then, two replies later, you say I take your skepticism personally like that wasn't a personal shot.

Once again, you're ignoring the fact that I DID answer your questions but now you're just going in a different direction and trying to bow out so you don't have to own up to anything you posted.

Also, on the same note, I said it happens at a school I presented at and gave as much info as I had and me asking about the litter boxes would indicate that I didn't have any insider info about that.

You didn't answer my question which was "what is the name of the school?"  I am assuming this school is somewhere in the Cincinnati/NKY region.  It is a really easy question to answer

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2022, 06:40 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Someone hasn't seen Back to the Future.

Back to the Future Part IV 

The one where Marty travels from 1985 to 2022 and enters Hill Valley High as a guest speaker so he can stop his future grandchildren from crapping in litter boxes.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2022, 11:20 PM)pally Wrote: You didn't answer my question which was "what is the name of the school?"  I am assuming this school is somewhere in the Cincinnati/NKY region.  It is a really easy question to answer

Where did you post that?

FYI I'm not stupid enough to answer that, but where'd you ask?
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 12:48 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Where did you post that?

FYI I'm not stupid enough to answer that, but where'd you ask?

Post #16

And if you can’t name the school then your claim gets filed in the not to believed pike.
It is amazing how many stories like yours, like the claims of kindergartners being taught explicit sex acts, rampant race blaming in schools, or in other words most of the culture war topics never can be tracked back to the original occurrences. No one ever names the school or specific classrooms this is happening but somehow it is happening everywhere at a crisis level.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2022, 11:24 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Back to the Future Part IV 

The one where Marty travels from 1985 to 2022 and enters Hill Valley High as a guest speaker so he can stop his future grandchildren from crapping in litter boxes.

I really thought they jumped the shark in III, but man IV really was wild AF.

Also not sure why they used cameras from the 40's to film it - maybe it's just me but MJF looked blurry as shit the entire movie.
Reply/Quote
So I was in that one pizzeria.... and I saw for myself how they traded children to liberal pedophiles out of their cellar. OK not technically see it, but I heard strange noises out of there. I was thinking bad pipes or child trafficking, but the water in the bathroom seemed to run just fine, so it has to be option two. I also talked to a waitor who basically confirmed my suspicions. He apparently had to loudly say that this is an insane assumption, Dems were probably listening in, but at the same time his eyes were blinking, meaning that I was right all along.
I will not tell you which pizza place it was, that would be stupid. But it's 100% true and I expect everyone to vote for the Republican Party next time, or else you're with the pedos.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 05:43 AM)pally Wrote: Post #16

And if you can’t name the school then your claim gets filed in the not to believed pike.
It is amazing how many stories like yours, like the claims of kindergartners being taught explicit sex acts, rampant race blaming in schools, or in other words most of the culture war topics never can be tracked back to the original occurrences. No one ever names the school or specific classrooms this is happening but somehow it is happening everywhere at a crisis level.

I can name the school. I won’t, but I can, so my post is believable.

Also, it’s apparently happening all over, so why are you trying to make me name one school as if me not being willing to do so erases every other school?

Answer: because you’re grasping for straws to try and invalidate what’s actually happening in the country.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 10:50 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I can name the school. I won’t, but I can, so my post is believable.

Also, it’s apparently happening all over, so why are you trying to make me name one school as if me not being willing to do so erases every other school?

Answer: because you’re grasping for straws to try and invalidate what’s actually happening in the country.

As to the original post, my post, there is zero proof.  Lots of people SAY they have proof.  Lots of people SAY they know it is true.  No one has shown proof.

Until that happens it is as much an urban legend as Slederman.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 10:56 AM)GMDino Wrote: As to the original post, my post, there is zero proof.  Lots of people SAY they have proof.  Lots of people SAY they know it is true.  No one has shown proof.

Until that happens it is as much an urban legend as Slederman.

It’s an urban legend to you but a teacher that I’ve known for years and that I trust told me, so I know it’s real.

Feel free to keep denying it’s happening though.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 11:20 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: It’s an urban legend to you but a teacher that I’ve known for years and that I trust told me, so I know it’s real.

OK I have a few question for your teacher friend. Do the kids actually use the litter boxes? Are they burying their excrements in them? Do they go meow while doing so? Who changes the sand in the boxes? Do the kids get a bowl of milk if they pass an exam? Do they get cat food in the school canteen? Do they lick themselves clean after sports? Do they stand in front of closed doors and make a big noise until someone opens it for them, only to keep standing there? Do they chase mice? Do they rub their head against other people's legs and start purring? Do they hiss at each other?

These are all quite legitimate questions. It's behaviour I'd expect from someone identifying as a cat.
Reply/Quote
My cousin used to tell me his dad was peewee herman growing up... But I knew his father was not, in fact, peewee herman, his name was teddy and he worked for Ma Bell. I was 5 at the time and rather conjuring up a far fetched hypothetical involving a torried affair, I understood he was merely lying to get attention. Also peewee herman is my father.
Reply/Quote
So I guy I've know for years and trust tells me he controls the weather. He works for a prominent company. I could name it, but I won't. So you know this post is 100% fact.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 11:39 AM)hollodero Wrote: OK I have a few question for your teacher friend. Do the kids actually use the litter boxes? Are they burying their excrements in them? Do they go meow while doing so? Who changes the sand in the boxes? Do the kids get a bowl of milk if they pass an exam? Do they get cat food in the school canteen? Do they lick themselves clean after sports? Do they stand in front of closed doors and make a big noise until someone opens it for them, only to keep standing there? Do they chase mice? Do they rub their head against other people's legs and start purring? Do they hiss at each other?

These are all quite legitimate questions. It's behaviour I'd expect from someone identifying as a cat.

Pretty sure I answered that I didn’t know about litter boxes.

I’d have to go back and look but ivv bc think I mentioned that she just said they had students identifying as cats and that they had to go along with it. That’s the extent of my knowledge on the subject but I’m sure that there’s plenty of knowledge on the subject on the internet.
Reply/Quote
i saw a mother and daughter walk into a vet the other day.  makes you think huh?
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 11:20 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: It’s an urban legend to you but a teacher that I’ve known for years and that I trust told me, so I know it’s real.

I can't deny that you were told that.

I can deny that I've seen or heard one single shred of proof that such a thing happened.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote