Turnover pct..... 30.... 29

But they beat the Titans.

how about this one

yards of offense produced

Jets           1634
Joe Burrow 2000

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Must win game.... I'm not overly concerned but we did struggle for a half vs the Jags. Any given Sunday in the NFL.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Their d-line is pretty good. I'm a little wary of Rankins and Williams coming after Burrow. Remember, this is a team that somehow beat the Titans, another team like the Bengals that is considered a front-runner in the AFC.
Reply/Quote
Fantasy wise I'm thinking of sitting our RB's due to the Jets stout d-line. But we should be dropping bombs all over the place in the air. If the Bengals don't hang 40 on them, i'll be disappointed.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2021, 08:28 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Must win game.... I'm not overly concerned but we did struggle for a half vs the Jags. Any given Sunday in the NFL.

I still think Lawrence should be a stud NFL QB he’s just a rookie and on one of the worst nfl teams at the moment, but he still has that ability to take over and make them very dangerous at times.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2021, 09:11 PM)samhain Wrote: Their d-line is pretty good. I'm a little wary of Rankins and Williams coming after Burrow. Remember, this is a team that somehow beat the Titans, another team like the Bengals that is considered a front-runner in the AFC.

I think the titans are ride or die on their run game whereas we are probably more pass oriented with a solid run game.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2021, 08:28 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Must win game....  I'm not overly concerned but we did struggle for a half vs the Jags.   Any given Sunday in the NFL.

To be fair, that was a short week coming off a road game, but I hear ya.  

I think they will be pretty similar to the Lions game.  Try to take what the defense gives them, focus on the ground game (which is really the only strength of the Jets defense) and not force the ball to Chase.  I could see Higgins or Boyd having a huge game and a lot of running plays  that might be boring early, but will pay dividends late.  

Also hoping to see the turnover train and the sack numbers get going again for our defense.  
Reply/Quote
“”But they beat the Titans””

Proof that the “any given Sunday” mantra is legit.
Reply/Quote
Based off of the Vegas line, Cincinnati has an 81% chance to beat the Jets. That is a very lopsided prediction.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2021, 07:19 PM)fredtoast Wrote: ....................OFF....DEF
Points............... 32.... 29
Yards................ 31.... 27
Pass yds........... 29.... 25
Pass eff............ 32.... 24
Rush yds.......... 32.... 25

Already very bad, but even worse considering their 1st rd pick QB just got hurt. The only reason they beat the Titans is because Z Wilson had a decent day…. 297 yards and 2TDs.

As the saying goes. J E T S Just End The Season
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 09:58 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Already very bad, but even worse considering their 1st rd pick QB just got hurt. The only reason they beat the Titans is because Z Wilson had a decent day…. 297 yards and 2TDs.

As the saying goes. J E T S Just End The Season

I also believe both AJ Brown and Julio Jones did not play that game.
Reply/Quote
A lot to be determined today. This is an obvious trap game. They know they should win this game, all of the Bengals staff. Let's see how they've prepared. And, let's see if the players treat this as a must win game, or let lat week go to their heads.

I'm as giddy as a little girl.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
No Corey Davis today, also.
Reply/Quote
Any given Sunday is a popular saying for a reason.

Bengals need to handle their business today.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 10:44 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Any given Sunday is a popular saying for a reason.

Bengals need to handle their business today.

Exactly.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Quinnen Williams and Sheldon Rankins are having a good year as pass rushers. Spain, Hopkins, and Carman are likely to have their hands full.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2021, 07:19 PM)fredtoast Wrote: ....................OFF....DEF
Points............... 32.... 29
Yards................ 31.... 27
Pass yds........... 29.... 25
Pass eff............ 32.... 24
Rush yds.......... 32.... 25

So Zac's message to the team should be...

[Image: MV5BYThkMzgxNjEtMzFiOC00MTI0LWI5MDItNDVm...@._V1_.jpg]
Reply/Quote
As long as our Oline can keep their Dline at bay without doing too much damage we win this one walking away. They handled the Rat-turds D really well. If we end up with multiple injuries it'll get ugly really fast.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 07:17 AM)Whacked Wrote: “”But they beat the Titans””

Proof that the “any given Sunday” mantra is legit.

So did our sorry team last year. The Titans ain't exactly the Greatest Show On Turf... But the Jets do suck. They're probably the worst NFL franchise over the last decade.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote