Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How bad is Uzomah's injury????
Has anyone heard? Is there ANY chance he returns for the Super Bowl in 2 weeks????
Reply/Quote
MCL probably he's supposed to get it looked at closer
Reply/Quote
His leg basically disconnected at the knee
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Is eifert available? Any tight ends available?

My first thought was a torn acl for Uzo. If it’s not and he can play that’d be huge!

Maybe Moss is activated for the SB?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:49 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Is eifert available? Any tight ends available?

My first thought was a torn acl for Uzo. If it’s not and he can play that’d be huge!

Maybe Moss is activated for the SB?

My first thought was tore his Achilles again!!
Reply/Quote
CJ is done for the year even if it’s an MCL sprain as thought. At this point your hoping it’s not more serious than that as to effect his FA contract.
Reply/Quote
don't be surprised to see an ACL/MCL tear. It went sideways

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:51 PM)Au165 Wrote: CJ is done for the year even if it’s an MCL sprain as thought. At this point your hoping it’s not more serious than that as to effect his FA contract.

He was expected to have quite a few suitors as well.  I feel for him.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:51 PM)Au165 Wrote: CJ is done for the year even if it’s an MCL sprain as thought. At this point your hoping it’s not more serious than that as to effect his FA contract.

I didn’t see the injury but IF it is an MCL sprain he could be back in 2 weeks. Will just depend on severity.
Reply/Quote
I really dont want to go into the bowl without a pass catching TE. Also if we sign one he needs to be signed TOMORROW. Hes gonna need every second to get up to speed.

BUT OMG GUYS!!! THAD MOSS is likely coming back.

What an amazing story it would be for Moss to come back in the bowl and catch a TD
-Housh
Reply/Quote
CJ is done, sadly.

Only blemish on the day.

I'd imagine Moss activated.

The chances we pick a TE in the draft just went up.
Reply/Quote
Totally gutted for CJ and I hope he has a quick recovery.
I hope we still get him signed up
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:49 PM)basballguy Wrote: His leg basically disconnected at the knee

DrunkWasted Few too many last night?  Hilarious

Cigar
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 05:30 PM)JWW1971 Wrote: Totally gutted for CJ and I hope he has a quick recovery.
I hope we still get him signed up

Sprained MCL and he has a chance to play in the SB so i'd say quick recovery is an understatement. 

Cigar
Reply/Quote
MCL sprain with encouraging outlook. He could play in two weeks.

Trust me.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 05:34 PM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: DrunkWasted Few too many last night?  Hilarious

way too many
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
As usual all the “doctors” here are just completely talking out of their asses. There’s a chance he’ll be back for the Super Bowl.

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 05:36 PM)basballguy Wrote: way too many

Me too buddy the advil bottle has been my friend today Hilarious

Cigar
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 05:38 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: As usual all the “doctors” here are just completely talking out of their asses. There’s a chance he’ll be back for the Super Bowl.

just like truck_101 saying there was zero chance. Granted many probably said that when they saw the play, but he ain't no doc, he should know betta, but he doesn't.
Reply/Quote
He rubbed some dirt on it so now he will be ready to go for sure.

But if Uzomah isn’t able to play you are all going to be embarrassed when you see Drew Sample holding up that Super Bowl MVP trophy in a couple of weeks!
Reply/Quote