Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How big is the Ravens game?
(12-21-2021, 11:31 AM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: No it would be head to head 3 way which Browns also win. If we lose to Ravens but beat Browns we win 3 way tie

You said 3-way...

[Image: skyline-chili1-e1351182821296_2.jpg]

This is probably a more board appropriate three-way.

Go Bengals! Who Dey
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If we beat the Rats and the Packers beat the Stains then next week with the Chiefs we suddenly can potentially clinch. Especially if the Chiefs also beat the Stealers. If all those happen this weekend then we clinch next weekend by beating the Chiefs.
Reply/Quote
Been a absolute unpredictable season. We miss two FG’s by inches that would have won the Green Bay game, we blow a 11 point lead in the last 7 minutes to the Jets and then lose a chance to win the game on a horrific call, we lose the SF game on muffed punts and the worst taunting penalty in the history of the league. It has been a crazy year but all in all the team is headed in right direction.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 11:31 AM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: No it would be head to head 3 way which Browns also win. If we lose to Ravens but beat Browns we win 3 way tie

Yeah, it's a bit confusing.  All these years I too thought Division record was the first tie breaker in a three-way tie only to now learn it's head-to-head.  My whole life has been a lie  Cry
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Let’s just assume the Bengals have to win out to make the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
They've lost 4 of their last 5 home games, with 2 tough OT losses and 2 lopsided losses...they owe the home crowd a big win. No better time to do that than a game for 1st place. Give the fans in the Jungle a reason to celebrate!
Reply/Quote
Its as big as every other divisional game....

Just seems bigger cause were we are in the year
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 12:49 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: They've lost 4 of their last 5 home games, with 2 tough OT losses and 2 lopsided losses...they owe the home crowd a big win. No better time to do that than a game for 1st place. Give the fans in the Jungle a reason to celebrate!

Let's just hope there's more Bengals fans than Ravens fans in PBS this weekend.

Though, now that I think about it, since we play better on the road ... maybe have MORE Ravens fans at PBS this weekend?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
We all love to mention the LSU Championship game where Burrow balled out over Clemson. I view this game where we need smoking cigar Joe to rise to the standards he's set for himself and the fans.

This will be the biggest game in his career as well as recent memory for the Bengals.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
To quote Barney Fife " It's big, real big"
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 01:19 PM)QueenCity Wrote: We all love to mention the LSU Championship game where Burrow balled out over Clemson. I view this game where we need smoking cigar Joe to rise to the standards he's set for himself and the fans.

This will be the biggest game in his career as well as recent memory for the Bengals.

I’m not worried about Joe Burrow. I’m worried about the five waddling flinching turnstiles in front of him.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 01:35 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I’m not worried about Joe Burrow.  I’m worried about the five waddling flinching turnstiles in front of him.

I don't worry about them as much as the defense shutting down the tight end.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 11:45 AM)Joelist Wrote: If we beat the Rats and the Packers beat the Stains then next week with the Chiefs we suddenly can potentially clinch. Especially if the Chiefs also beat the Stealers. If all those happen this weekend then we clinch next weekend by beating the Chiefs.

It would take a 2nd year wide receiver wearing the #85 to guarantee a victory over the Chiefs haha.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 01:49 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I don't worry about them as much as the defense shutting down the tight end.

This is definitely concerning.  The Bengals depth at Linebacker is decimated, with Bachie tearing his ACL and Logan Wilson still out with his shoulder.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 09:54 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Not if it is a three way tie breaker, which is how it would likely fall

I haven't looked up the rules but according to the ESPN playoff calc if all 3 finished 9-8 with Cleveland winning the final week Cleveland would win the division.

This Ravens game is huge obviously but the Bengals probably need to win at least 2 of the final 3 with the Cleveland game being the most important for them to have a real shot at the playoffs. 

That math probably changes if the Bengals knock off the Ravens and Chiefs but I'm not counting on that right now.
Reply/Quote
Is Lamar playing next week? Not that Huntley can't do the job.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 09:37 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Just watch.... all the Browns who did not play against the Raiders will be back on the roster and fresh for the GB game and will beat Green Bay.

Just stop man lol.
 NO way are they beating GB in GB with the #1 seed on the line for Rodgers and company. They are gonna get the doors blown off them..
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 10:47 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I bet you had Detroit beating Arizona this week too. 

Arizona is beat up and haven't been playing good. They don't have Rodgers,Adam's, and Jones. The Pack opening line is -8. Might be the biggest line of the week.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 10:47 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I bet you had Detroit beating Arizona this week too. 

Gotta come in hot into the playoffs, that's usually the teams that tend to do well. 

The cards could be  an upset in the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 01:56 PM)Foolishpride Wrote: This is definitely concerning.  The Bengals depth at Linebacker is decimated, with Bachie tearing his ACL and Logan Wilson still out with his shoulder.

Logan will be back.
Reply/Quote