Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How 'bout them Steelers!!!! Prideof the AFCN!!
I am hoping our Brown,s Benglals, and Ravens fans will get on the bandwagon and pull for the Steelers.

You CAN'T root for the Patriots, right? This is a matter of divisional pride.

170 yards rushing for Bell! Brown ties the record for consecutive 100 yard games in the plays, Bosell a record six playoff field goals.

Y'all can go back to hating next season, but for now we should all be supporting the best team in the AFC North.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 01:39 AM)Dill Wrote: I am hoping our Brown,s Benglals, and Ravens fans will get on the bandwagon and pull for the Steelers.

170 yards rushing for Bell! Brown ties the record for consecutive 100 yard games in the plays, Bosell a record six playoff field goals.

Y'all can go back to hating next season, but for now we should all be supporting the best team in the AFC North.

Nope. I'll watch them fall to big brother, again, next week with a smile on my face. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 01:39 AM)Dill Wrote: I am hoping our Brown,s Benglals, and Ravens fans will get on the bandwagon and pull for the Steelers.

I'll root for the NFC before I root for either of them.
Reply/Quote

No, I hope the patriots cheat and win. Then get caught and the NFL says "sorry Pittsburgh, nothing we can do...cause you know...we like them better..." love the Steelers to get a taste of their own BS
Reply/Quote
Here's my order of rooting table.

3,458- Cheaters (Patriots)
184,293,989,192,299- Scumbags/Human trash (Steelers)

It's a long list, i know. I'm just surprised that the Steelers are actually even on it.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
cbb season. it's always about kentucky for me. **** all and ev1 else.
Reply/Quote
If its not the Bengals playing i usually pull for the team with the QB with the least amount of rape accusations. Then the coaching staff with the lowest number of scumbags. After that I usually just like to see a good game not decided by refs.
Reply/Quote
Guys! You are disappointing me.

You know how the AFCN has looked this season. A Steelers win would save a bit of pride for everyone. If you lost to the Conference Champs--you could hold your heads up and look to next season.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 01:51 AM)Dill Wrote: Guys! You are disappointing me.

You know how the AFCN has looked this season. A Steelers win would save a bit of pride for everyone. If you lost to the Conference Champs--you could hold your heads up and look to next season.

I would rather endure a much more painful and cruel torture. Namely, being trapped inside the cavernous, empty and exceptionally dull brain of a certain steelers fan, on this message board, with the number 6 in his username. I can't recall the exact username, at the moment. I just recall that it's unoriginal. 

Reply/Quote
Bell is one hell of a running back considering what the Bengals legally did to his knees.

...i'll give you that.

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 01:47 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: If its not the Bengals playing i usually pull for the team with the QB with the least amount of rape accusations. Then the coaching staff with the lowest number of scumbags. After that I usually just like to see a good game not decided by refs.

Yeah I know what you mean, that is almost as bad as wide receivers who rape 15 year old girls. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 02:25 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I would rather endure a much more painful and cruel torture. Namely, being trapped inside the cavernous, empty and exceptionally dull brain of a certain steelers fan, on this message board, with the number 6 in his username. I can't recall the exact username, at the moment. I just recall that it's unoriginal. 

Location status = updated
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Nope. Pretty much the only thing more evil to Bengals fans than Tom Brady is the steelers. 

And I don't know what you're so proud of. They escaped that game thanks to harrison. 6 FGs is not gonna cut it in Foxboro.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 02:33 PM)Beaker Wrote: Nope. Pretty much the only thing more evil to Bengals fans than Tom Brady is the steelers. 

And I don't know what you're so proud of. They escaped that game thanks to harrison. 6 FGs is not gonna cut it in Foxboro.

Boswell is a beast. He'll hit 7 if need be.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 05:38 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Boswell is a beast. He'll hit 7 if need be.

Which meant the steelers will only lose by 28 since Brady is likely to put up 7 also. (Hint:not FGs)

That post should keep steeler fans busy for awhile, first trying to figure it out, then trying to do the math.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 08:53 PM)Beaker Wrote: Which meant the steelers will only lose by 28 since Brady is likely to put up 7 also. (Hint:not FGs)

That post should keep steeler fans busy for awhile, first trying to figure it out, then trying to do the math.

All this talk about 7 is a good omen.  Cool
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 10:37 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Location status = updated

Yeah, he walked into that one  Smirk
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
The Steelers have won once at Foxboro since the Brady Bill B. era. That was in 2008 when Brady was watching the season from his house.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 11:24 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: The Steelers have won once at Foxboro since the Brady Bill B. era.  That was in 2008 when Brady was watching the season from his house.

Lol. But that was before the Bo sewell era. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
The steelers won't get preferred refs this time = loss
Reply/Quote