Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How did Bodine grade in last two games
(03-07-2018, 05:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: But you can't make this claim if the line was run blocking so well before Richmond and Westerman got to play.

Yes i can, Og was still bad in pass protection, same with Hopkins. Should of benched both way before this.

Should of moved Boling over to LT sooner which would of opened the LG spot up to Westerman and started Redmond at RG sooner.

This team does this a lot. In the end they can make a good decision, it just takes too damn long.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2018, 06:33 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: This team does this a lot. In the end they can make a good decision, it just takes too damn long.

The difference between a well coached team and a poor one.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2018, 04:04 PM)Wyche Wrote: One thing to consider about moving Boling to LT.....wouldn't he command more cash in that role?

If he holds it down ? 

Pay the man !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Here are my thoughts on the Bodine situation:

Bodine has been pretty bad over the last couple of seasons but he and the entire offensive line played better in the final 3 games when the blocking scheme was changed from a zone blocking scheme.

I think the coaching staff saw this and honestly think that Bodine is better suited for the scheme change and put a lot of water in that.

Im not sure if im completely buying it because the sample size is so small and because Bodine has been so bad for so long.

Regardless, its such a Bengals move to bring this guy back and not look for an upgrade.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2018, 12:20 AM)CornerBlitz Wrote: The difference between a well coached team and a poor one.

Yes sir.

(03-08-2018, 01:22 AM)Go Cards Wrote: If he holds it down ? 

Pay the man !

:andy:

(03-08-2018, 01:33 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Here are my thoughts on the Bodine situation:

Bodine has been pretty bad over the last couple of seasons but he and the entire offensive line played better in the final 3 games when the blocking scheme was changed from a zone blocking scheme.

I think the coaching staff saw this and honestly think that Bodine is better suited for the scheme change and put a lot of water in that.

Im not sure if im completely buying it because the sample size is so small and because Bodine has been so bad for so long.

Regardless, its such a Bengals move to bring this guy back and not look for an upgrade.

It was the last 6 games that they changed the blocking scheme from the passive zone to a more aggressive directional scheme Weezy.

That is what was so pathetic about PA, he hand picked Bodine to play in his own scheme that Bodine did not fit. Just pathetic man.

Trying to fit square pegs in round holes all over the place. Bodine always played better in college in a more aggressive scheme.

Didn't look like the same guy we see today which makes me understand why Pollack is not ruling him out if he comes back.

But i sure betcha that if we bring him back he will not just be handed a starting job like he was with Alexander.
Reply/Quote