Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you guys feel right now, honestly?
T o me it's obvious, MB doesn't really care if this team wins or loses. As long as he gets enuff money,and the fans keep coming to the games he'll be happy as a" Tornado in a trailer park"! It's hard to believe but I think he want's to fit the norm of other teams that haven't had a winning legacy!
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 09:25 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The thing is that if you draft an OT in the 1st Round...the hit rate is maybe 50%. That means you might get a capable tackle...you might not.

What we have to do is sign some free agents. Atleast a Guard. Maybe a Guard and Center.
seems to me the success rate for a 1st rd OT should be higher than 50%....but hey, look at our 1rd rd WR....Ross=bust ?
strange how the O-line looked fine in the 1st 1/2 last night....
I had to go to bed at 1/2 time...
watched the 3rd qter on the nfl network at 4:30 to 5:30....
didn't see the 4th qter
at that point we were still up by 10pts...20-10
heard on wlw we had lost.... Cry
how can the O-line look fine in the 1st 1/2...?
I noticed the first possession in the 3rd qter we had a 3rd & 2...instead of a run straight ahead they tried a pass out in the left flat....incomplete....I thought that was a bad call....boom...quick 3 & out... Rant
I agree it would be great to sign a OG & or an OC in FA but this team usually doesn't do that....if they did it would probably be a player whos old, broken down, tired & cheap....so why bother....
I say go BIG....or stay at home....get the best guy that's on the market....or do the normal....nothing but watch....
I just feel empty again.....like my guts have been kicked out...
Reply/Quote