Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you think the players feel?
(01-10-2016, 03:52 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I feel bad for players like A.J. Green, A.J. McCarron, Carlos Dunlap, Giovani Bernard, and all of the other players who didn't completely blow the game.  I even feel bad for Jeremy Hill, whose fumble gave the Steelers their final drive.  I'm sure that he is having himself right now.

Who I don't feel bad for?  Vontaze Burfict.  That dude ***** sucks.  I legitimately hope that the Bengals terminate his contract tomorrow...him blowing games for the team is not worth the top-of-the-line play that he can provide.

Really? REALLY? The guy made the play of the game and if it wasn't for dumbshit Hill we would have walked out of there with a victory. How can you possibly blame the guy that made the clutch interception with little time to go..

Really?

REALLY?

CMON MAN WTH
Reply/Quote
You gotta blame the coach though.
The announcer said before the play where Burfict made that illegal hit, Marvin was talking to him on the sidelines.
If Marvin thought Burfict's head wasn't right, take him out of the game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:52 AM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: How do the players feel?

Great question. A lot of you fans don't realize what these guys go through. Watch that movie on the NFL's concussion problem. It explains a lot of the behavior we see. I mentioned 4 outstanding players with a screw loose (Burfict, Pacman, Chris Henry and Odell Thurman. They put everything on the line for this game. What do they get in return? A ***** up head. Same with Junior Seau (sorry if I spelled that wrong).

The truth of the matter is it's the players that make this sport great. Yes, coaching is huge. But the players make this sport what it is. They put their body on the line. Go to rehab. and go back at it. The courage. The heart. It's difficult to put into words.

All so folks that are far less gifted than them can say how they suck.

There's a very good chance these folks have shaved years off their lives for your enjoyment. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:00 AM)bfine32 Wrote: All so folks that are far less gifted than them can say how they suck.

There's a very good chance these folks have shaved years off their lives for your enjoyment. 

That makes me feel sooooo much better.

Thanks for that.

I'll rest easy now knowing that our players tried hard and did the best they could... can't get mad at that!
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:03 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: That makes me feel sooooo much better.

Thanks for that.

I'll rest easy now knowing that our players tried hard and did the best they could... can't get mad at that!

I know there's a lot of sarcasm in this post. But, quite frankly, she's right. They did their best. Marvin did his best. Sometimes it just doesn't work out. The Steelers win for a reason. They thrive on that cliff edge. Why do you think they do that stupid ******' butt dance?
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:00 AM)bfine32 Wrote: All so folks that are far less gifted than them can say how they suck.

I understand what you are saying.  We are all emotional.  I don't think Hill sucks, but he had a bad year and has problems with ball security that aren't going away. 
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:03 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: That makes me feel sooooo much better.

Thanks for that.

Perhaps the goal is not to make you feel better.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote

Thanks for that.

facepalm...doesn't matter just that it depicts their initial suspect. either way we lost. no one knows how to handle it and most of us spoke it.  the bengals are a dumpster fire. year after year after year after  year after year after year..........
so on and so forth.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:30 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Think about that and then STFU

Who cares.  We're paying their salaries and their stadium.  They're providing the mind blowing let downs.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:06 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Perhaps the goal is not to make you feel better.

Then what is your goal? To justify another crummy performance. To make me have sympathy for players that can't get the job done?

IDK your motives, but they are futile at this point.
Reply/Quote
Jeremy Hill is on Twitter taking the blame.  My knee jerk reaction was to cut him but now I am reconsidering.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:56 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Really? REALLY? The guy made the play of the game and if it wasn't for dumbshit Hill we would have walked out of there with a victory. How can you possibly blame the guy that made the clutch interception with little time to go..

Really?

REALLY?

CMON MAN WTH

1000% agree

The hit shouldn't have been a flag if they're not going to call that on Gio. He didn't lead with his helmet, and it looked like he tried to avoid him all together. The refs ***** us over was just the cherry on top of the meltdown.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:10 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Then what is your goal? To justify another crummy performance. To make me have sympathy for players that can't get the job done?

IDK your motives, but they are futile at this point.

She's trying to make you think.
Simple as that.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:30 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Think about that and then STFU

I know. I am just sick and I can't imagine how they feel.

Go Bengals I am proud of these guys
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:52 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I feel bad for players like A.J. Green, A.J. McCarron, Carlos Dunlap, Giovani Bernard, and all of the other players who didn't completely blow the game.  I even feel bad for Jeremy Hill, whose fumble gave the Steelers their final drive.  I'm sure that he is having himself right now.

Who I don't feel bad for?  Vontaze Burfict.  That dude ***** sucks.  I legitimately hope that the Bengals terminate his contract tomorrow...him blowing games for the team is not worth the top-of-the-line play that he can provide.

I would agree with this but if Hill doesn't fumble the ball were building a statue for Vontaz after the game.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:11 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Jeremy Hill is on Twitter taking the blame.

Good move by this kid.   All things considered he finished strong.  
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:13 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I know.   I am just sick and I can't imagine how they feel.  

Go Bengals I am proud of these guys
lucie you need to get a grip on what is actually being talked about here. and what is being talked about here is something that you are not seeing per the regular. just is what it is.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:39 AM)BengalChris Wrote: Hill is devastated. Will come back with a new sense of importance about preparing for games and ball security.

Adam Jones feels robbed by the refs for not flagging the Pitt coach for being on the field goading players.

Burfict is going to feel doubly wronged after he's fined, suspended and then released. Mark my words, he's done in Cinci. Have to play the Steelers twice next year and this is going to get out of hand again and again until Burfict is gone. The guy just can't control himself.

AJM is going WTF? As are most of the players.

Marvin Lewis has gotta feel like shit, and betrayed. But he has no control over some players and he's gotta see that now.

Dalton is going at least I won't get blamed for this one for a change.

If they release Burfict I'm really done with this team. He was the reason that game was even close. Yes it was a bad penalty at the end, but those hit's happen every week in the NFL. Let's not pretend Burfict hitting Brown was the worst thing to ever happen in the league.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Without Burfict we never score a single point in that game. Stupid hit at a horrible time, but if it takes one of our own players getting knocked out cold to light a fire under this team we have got bigger problems to deal with.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:50 AM)3wt Wrote: I agree with most of this, except Burfict won't be released.  He made a horrible decisio,  but was a big reason we were in the game.  

I don't know how you impress on him the nature of situational football,  but someone needs to get through to him.

I agree, Burfict's hit was called because it was Burfict. I don't think any other player with the exception of Jones would have been flagged. 
Reply/Quote