Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you think the players feel?
(01-10-2016, 04:14 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Good move by this kid.   All things considered he finished strong.  

He finished with a fumble.
Reply/Quote
Unless we see an announcement tomorrow of Marvin being fired along with the release of Hill at minimum, the fans should boycott the team as it will be clear there is no interest by ownership in actually winning a championship.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:30 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Think about that and then STFU

let me just go on rotoworld and check their contracts and money..

Yeah they'll get over it faster then we will.
Reply/Quote
Terrible.

But so do we.

Players regret decisions that they make. As do people. But that's like saying Joe Swanson should be regretful for fighting at a bar because he lost his job.

No. It's his own fault that happened and he has to live with that.

His kids have to deal with the consequences.

His wife, who's dealt with him for 24 years also has to deal with it. She loves him and he's shown signs of improvement, but he never gets better.

We are in an abusive relationship right now.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:30 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Think about that and then STFU
What does this even mean?

Because the players feel bad the fans can't feel bad?  Because the players are upset, angry, or whatever, the fans can't be disappointed?

Beyond ***** stupid logic.

These players make millions of dollars. Millions upon millions of dollars.  Many of them more in one year that what your entire family will collectively make in their lifetime.  Do you know why they make so much?  BECAUSE PEOPLE CARE SO MUCH! People are so invested emotionally in this game that in turn invest monetarily.  With that emotion comes both elation and anger.  You can't really have one without the other, when dealing with so many different types of fans.

So please spare us this stupid child-like bullshit.  This would have been a hot take for a five year old. I could give two shits how the players feel when trying to gauge my own feelings about a game.  Yeah, don't spit on them at the airport or write nasty shit to them.  Be a normal human being. But I certainly think it's ok to vent on a message board.  If they can't rake the criticism then they should give their paycheck back and find a job teaching Kindergarden or some other safe space. With that huge check comes expectations. When expectations aren't met sometimes it's followed by criticism.

Think about the players!!! = Leave Brittany alone!!!  How about you STFU you righteous phony?
Reply/Quote
Okay..
You can think about the players, but at the same time be critical of them.
The truth is, they could have played better.
They could have won.
Bfine was just saying a lot of us never think about the players as human beings.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:13 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: What does this even mean?

Because the players feel bad the fans can't feel bad?  Because the players are upset, angry, or whatever, the fans can't be disappointed?

Beyond ***** stupid logic.

These players make millions of dollars. Millions upon millions of dollars.  Many of them more in one year that what your entire family will collectively make in their lifetime.  Do you know why they make so much?  BECAUSE PEOPLE CARE SO MUCH! People are so invested emotionally in this game that in turn invest monetarily.  With that emotion comes both elation and anger.  You can't really have one without the other, when dealing with so many different types of fans.

So please spare us this stupid child-like bullshit.  This would have been a hot take for a five year old.  I could give two shits how the players feel when trying to gauge my own feelings about a game.  Yeah, don't spit on them at the airport or write nasty shit to them.  Be a normal human being.  But I certainly think it's ok to vent on a message board.  If they can't rake the criticism then they should give their paycheck back and find a job teaching Kindergarden or some other safe space.  With that huge check comes expectations. When expectations aren't met sometimes it's followed by criticism.

Think about the players!!! = Leave Brittany alone!!!  How about you STFU you righteous phony?

To be honest, players have feelings.

But we always blame a specific player and such for our playoff woes. But there's ALWAYS one constant.

We've had our two best teams since the Super Bowl teams.

What happens?

Marvin can't control them. Can't calm them. Can't make them focused.

So here we are. 10 years later. No postseason success. Blame going to everyone else.

Yet one constant remains.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:17 AM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: Bfine was just saying a lot of us never think about the players as human beings.

I must have missed that when he just screamed at everyone to shut the **** up, after only writing 7 words.

It read like the writings of a butthurt 7 year old fanboy. 
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:19 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I must have missed that when he just screamed at everyone to shut the **** up, after only writing 7 words.

It read like the writings of a butthurt 7 year old fanboy. 

I'm confused.
Reply/Quote
Couldn't any one of us be labeled a Buttheart fanboy?
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:28 AM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: Couldn't any one of us be labeled a Buttheart fanboy?

Not me.  I'm a butthurt fangirl.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:28 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Not me.  I'm a butthurt fangirl.

Rep. Rock On
Reply/Quote
I see another Carson Palmer situation on the horizon very soon....AJ Green (cough).
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:28 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Not me.  I'm a butthurt fangirl.

hey bby wats your asl? wanna be my gf? love you boo

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:30 AM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: I see another Carson Palmer situation on the horizon very soon....AJ Green (cough).

Nah. Don't see Green doing that, especially with his starting QB hurt in the playoffs.

Green has never been one that was outspoken nor angry like this. He may want change, but don't think he goes anywhere close to that extent.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:33 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: hey bby wats your asl? wanna be my gf? love you boo

Hey careful there. Don't wanna scare her away.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:33 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: hey bby wats your asl? wanna be my gf? love you boo

Hilarious .   Old enough to be your mother probably.  
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:34 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Hilarious .   Old enough to be your mother probably.  

.....how old we talkin Nervous

Reply/Quote

I tried and failed myself, wolf  Sad  :heart:
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I hope several are fearing being cut for their lack of discipline.
Reply/Quote