Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How good are the Bengals?
(10-06-2015, 04:22 PM)Bryan Wrote: Was this on these boards or Bengals.com boards?

Oh, it was on these boards.  Andy flashed his dingy to a camera in the Bengals locker room and they accidentally put it up on their website.  Brad saw that behemoth and started frothing at the mouth.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
How good are the Bengals apparently = thread mostly about Dalton's schlong... That sounds about right.
Well does he have a name or should I call him... lawyer?
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 04:46 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL...My 2-2 team has a better chance at winning a playoff game than your 4-0 team.

You do realize there is no NIT equivalent in the NFL don't you?

If you don't make it to the real thing there is no playoffs.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 04:45 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: However your 6 post rule seems quite liberal I leads me to have the same quandary as you in the highlighted.

Well I am liberal by nature and nobody cares where you lead you.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 04:46 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL...My 2-2 team has a better chance at winning a playoff game than your 4-0 team.
Actually, your 2-2 possibly might lose the next FOUR, not three, after Monday night because Carr is playing good football right now and the Steelers suck pretty bad!

Also, you better pray for a lot of injuries to keep us from winning a playoff game, which that might not even matter because we have a lot of quality depth.

The reign of the Steelers is over.  

Does Ben role-play with his wife by taking her to bars and have his bodyguards force her into bathrooms so he can rape her and still get the thrill and feeling of control?
(10-06-2015, 05:06 PM)Benton Wrote: LOL

You have to be in the playoffs to win a playoff game.
That's what I'm saying!
(10-06-2015, 05:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You do realize there is no NIT equivalent in the NFL don't you?

If you don't make it to the real thing there is no playoffs.

*cue the "we have six rings" comments*
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 06:41 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Does Ben role-play with his wife by taking her to bars and have his bodyguards force her into bathrooms so he can rape her and still get the thrill and feeling of control?

His role-playing in that relationship was exhausted the moment he claimed fidelity at the alter.  The rest is out of sight out of mind on her part, out of pocket on his.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 06:41 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: *cue the "we have six rings" comments*

You were right.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 06:41 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Also, you better pray for a lot of injuries to keep us from winning a playoff game

Based on your playoff history, it would be worthwhile if you prayed that your opponent had a lot of injuries.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 10:37 PM)Blutarsky Wrote: Based on your playoff history, it would be worthwhile if you prayed that your opponent had a lot of injuries.

OUCH!

SICK BURN!

We've never had a team stacked like this playing at this level with this kind of depth.  

Therefore, like I said, it's the Steelers that need to be praying that we have a long list of misfortunes if they hope to win another playoff game before us.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 06:57 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: His role-playing in that relationship was exhausted the moment he claimed fidelity at the alter.  The rest is out of sight out of mind on her part, out of pocket on his.

So, because he wasn't married beforehand, it gave him the green light to rape women?

Does that argument hold up in court?
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 05:18 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Oh, it was on these boards.  Andy flashed his dingy to a camera in the Bengals locker room and they accidentally put it up on their website.  Brad saw that behemoth and started frothing at the mouth.

I need to read this thread. Do you have a link?

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 06:41 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Actually, your 2-2 possibly might lose the next FOUR, not three, after Monday night because Carr is playing good football right now and the Steelers suck pretty bad!

Also, you better pray for a lot of injuries to keep us from winning a playoff game, which that might not even matter because we have a lot of quality depth.

The reign of the Steelers is over.  

Does Ben role-play with his wife by taking her to bars and have his bodyguards force her into bathrooms so he can rape her and still get the thrill and feeling of control?
That's what I'm saying!

*cue the "we have six rings" comments*

Ben rape jokes are about as overplayed as the six ring comments. You can't have your cake and eat it too.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 06:41 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: *cue the "we have six rings" comments*

(10-06-2015, 10:12 PM)Blutarsky Wrote: You were right.

(10-07-2015, 01:54 AM)MrRager Wrote: Ben rape jokes are about as overplayed as the six ring comments. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Note that, as is nearly always the case, it was a Bengal fan bringing up the 'six rings' comment in this thread.  I used to be able to show using the search feature on the old forum that nearly 9 out of every 10 mentions of "six rings" came from Bengal fans or other Steeler haters who were claiming that we said it all the time.  Rolleyes

I did a search on the expression "six rings" on this five-month-old forum, and aside from quotes or responses to the original mention, the first and only occurrence of it was - you can probably guess - Brad's mention of it here.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 04:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I suppose the obvious question is why do you require this information?

Nevermind, I see the sig.

I would say 5 seconds is an adaquate viewing time; however, any licking of the lips while viewing trumps any time limit.

6 posts should be enogh to expound but not look obsessive.

You're welcome

(10-06-2015, 05:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well I am liberal by nature and nobody cares where you lead you.

Wow I quickly reduced you to type-o smack.  Here I requoted one of yours...You should get started there.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-07-2015, 09:45 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Note that, as is nearly always the case, it was a Bengal fan bringing up the 'six rings' comment in this thread.  I used to be able to show using the search feature on the old forum that nearly 9 out of every 10 mentions of "six rings" came from Bengal fans or other Steeler haters who were claiming that we said it all the time.  Rolleyes

I did a search on the expression "six rings" on this five-month-old forum, and aside from quotes or responses to the original mention, the first and only occurrence of it was - you can probably guess - Brad's mention of it here.  ThumbsUp

On the old board we proved that Bengal fans mention the rings nearly 3 to one.

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 11:48 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: So, because he wasn't married beforehand, it gave him the green light to rape women?

Does that argument hold up in court?

Your dong worship is fresher than Ben's alleged issues.

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 05:06 PM)Benton Wrote: LOL

You have to be in the playoffs to win a playoff game.

I think you struggle to read.  Try again.

Reply/Quote
(10-07-2015, 09:57 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Your dong worship is fresher than Ben's alleged issues.

First thing I thought of as well. 
He gets mad at djs, claiming that he's using old material, then turns around and tries to use the stupid rape joke.  

:crazy:
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2015, 02:01 PM)Harmening Wrote: First thing I thought of as well. 
He gets mad at djs, claiming that he's using old material, then turns around and tries to use the stupid rape joke.  

:crazy:

His only insult on here is to tell people that they're a joke and nobody takes them seriously.

My jokes may be repetitive as far as the subject goes, but hell, at least they aren't literally the exact same line over, and over, and over, and over.....and over again.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2015, 02:15 PM)djs7685 Wrote: His only insult on here is to tell people that they're a joke and nobody takes them seriously.

My jokes may be repetitive as far as the subject goes, but hell, at least they aren't literally the exact same line over, and over, and over, and over.....and over again.

Brad typically tells people that they're a joke and that no one takes them seriously, when people joke around with him.  In reality, everyone is agreeing with them and laughing along at their jokes.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote