Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How good are the Bengals?
(10-06-2015, 07:34 AM)GMDino Wrote: But how good are they?

Getting back on topic...

They're so good Mike Tomlin is looking through arrest reports for a better QB.
They're so good Harbaugh has requested for the Ravens to just stay on the West Coast for the rest of the schedule.
They're so good Mike Pettine has already started faxing out his resume.
They're so good 3-of-4 sports radio show hosts have absolutely nothing to talk about. The remaining quarter are still talking about Brady and his flat balls.
They're so good Marvin Lewis has stopped giggling and actually talks during news conferences.
They're so good.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 01:58 PM)Benton Wrote: Getting back on topic...

They're so good Mike Tomlin is looking through arrest reports for a better QB.
They're so good Harbaugh has requested for the Ravens to just stay on the West Coast for the rest of the schedule.
They're so good Mike Pettine has already started faxing out his resume.
They're so good 3-of-4 sports radio show hosts have absolutely nothing to talk about. The remaining quarter are still talking about Brady and his flat balls.
They're so good Marvin Lewis has stopped giggling and actually talks during news conferences.
They're so good.

Now this is some real Jeff Foxworthy or Jerry Seinfeld level smack talk right here ladies and gentlemen.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 01:40 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I would just like a ruling on what is heteroxeually an acceptable limit to look at another guys wang.  Also what would be the heterosexually acceptable number of posts one could make commenting affectionately about another mans junk.

As long as you say no h o m o , it should be all good.  Mellow

But, I would say if you're comfortable with your sexuality look all you want. Now, I'm not sure how appreciative the other dude would be but eh.

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 02:46 PM)Bryan Wrote: But, I would say if you're comfortable with your sexuality look all you want

That sounds an awful lot like you are trying to convince yourself.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 02:52 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: That sounds an awful lot like you are trying to convince yourself.

Maybe Ninja

So, how about you post your member in the member pictures thread?  Ninja

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 03:01 PM)Bryan Wrote: So, how about you post your member in the member pictures thread?  Ninja

The jealousy, rage and general gnashing of teeth that would happen if I post such a glorious member.

Reply/Quote
Brad's obsession with Andy's inspiring schlong is almost as legendary as the dong itself. Yes, I realized that I'm infatuated with his infatuation, but when one man calls another man's jimmy "majestic" and "inspiring", you can't just let that shit go. Those are the kind of comments that live on after the message board itself dies out.

Seriously though, did you see that thing? What a fabulous ****! Brad took a couple of screenshots and zoomed in on them, and since we're doing numbered lists, here it goes.

1) Holy shit, whattadong!!!

2) My dude is a top tier manscaper. Master level, no doubt.

3) It looked like a painting, that's how inspiring it was.

4) I bet even his mother brags about it.

5) Brad + Andy's johnson = <3
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 03:39 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: The jealousy, rage and general gnashing of teeth that would happen if I post such a glorious member.

Your member, not your fella's member.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 01:44 PM)djs7685 Wrote: I'm 100% certain that it's something that will live with Brad as long as he posts on here, and I'm not the only person that will bring it up.

There are some things that you just have to deal with getting goofed on for if you say them on a public board that you're an active member of. About a dozen posts in admiration of a dude's dick is one of those things.

It got to the point where the Brad and Andy's manhood soap opera consisted of about 90% of my posts....so I had to take a break from the boards.  Then I come back and he's talking about having players give him their signed cups, and it started all over again.  Now I come back in and this is the thread that I read?

I guarantee I mention it at least once a month for as long as I'm posting here, whether Brad is here enjoying the joke that he created or not.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 03:39 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: The jealousy, rage and general gnashing of teeth that would happen if I post such a glorious member.

(10-06-2015, 03:42 PM)Benton Wrote: Your member, not your fella's member.

Jealousy.....I rest my case.

Reply/Quote
Is it weird if I call my own shmack majestic?

Because I find it to be quite majestic.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 03:50 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Is it weird if I call my own shmack majestic?

Because I find it to be quite majestic.

Show it to Brad.....He seems to enjoy describing them in detail.

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 03:41 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Brad's obsession with Andy's inspiring schlong is almost as legendary as the dong itself.  Yes, I realized that I'm infatuated with his infatuation, but when one man calls another man's jimmy "majestic" and "inspiring", you can't just let that shit go.  Those are the kind of comments that live on after the message board itself dies out.

Seriously though, did you see that thing?  What a fabulous ****!  Brad took a couple of screenshots and zoomed in on them, and since we're doing numbered lists, here it goes.

1) Holy shit, whattadong!!!

2) My dude is a top tier manscaper. Master level, no doubt.

3) It looked like a painting, that's how inspiring it was.

4) I bet even his mother brags about it.

5) Brad + Andy's johnson = <3

Was this on these boards or Bengals.com boards?

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 01:45 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Why cant you ever just play something off in a joking way, instead of always going off in such a serious  manner?

It would make your time around here a lot more enjoyable.

Done.

I just wish they'd actually come up with some decent smack.  

Also, isn't the smack supposed to be directed at fans of other teams, and ins't djs a Bengals fan?  
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 03:55 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Show it to Brad.....He seems to enjoy describing them in detail.

As far as SteelCity goes, if my team was 2-2, about to get embarrassed on MNF, and then lose the next three after that, I'd most likely post stupid things like that, too  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 01:45 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Why cant you ever just play something off in a joking way, instead of always going off in such a serious  manner?

It would make your time around here a lot more enjoyable.

"But muh reputation. Can't let him throw insults around."
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 01:40 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I would just like a ruling on what is heteroxeually an acceptable limit to look at another guys wang.  Also what would be the heterosexually acceptable number of posts one could make commenting affectionately about another mans junk.

I suppose the obvious question is why do you require this information?

Nevermind, I see the sig.

I would say 5 seconds is an adaquate viewing time; however, any licking of the lips while viewing trumps any time limit.

6 posts should be enogh to expound but not look obsessive.

You're welcome
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 04:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I suppose the obvious question is why do you require this information?

Nevermind, I see the sig.

I would say 5 seconds is an adaquate viewing time; however, any licking of the lips while viewing trumps any time limit.

6 posts should be enogh to expound but not look obsessive.

You're welcome

I agree with the 5 seconds rule...It's very similar to the rule for food on the floor.  However your 6 post rule seems quite liberal I leads me to have the same quandary as you in the highlighted.

1 maybe 2 if we are talking something special...any more than that is obsessive.

P.S.  your jealousy of my sig is apparent.

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 04:33 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: As far as SteelCity goes, if my team was 2-2, about to get embarrassed on MNF, and then lose the next three after that, I'd most likely post stupid things like that, too  ThumbsUp

LOL...My 2-2 team has a better chance at winning a playoff game than your 4-0 team.

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 04:46 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL...My 2-2 team has a better chance at winning a playoff game than your 4-0 team.

LOL

You have to be in the playoffs to win a playoff game.
Reply/Quote